Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lilyofthevalleys

Established
what Tba means in the Karina case ?
Actually I forgot she already had a bullying scandal from school (I believe? I don't keep up with her or her group sorry ) and her old comments about how other idols appearances. She was dragged for a while. Bit of a humiliation ritual?

But I suspect something big will happen with her in the near future. Her name and popularity is frankly too big to not use her for energy harvesting.

loginine

Veteran
interesting. I read here that it means the ex-member didn't wanna comply to their satanic traditions, but if they let them go after they've seen it all, does the non disclosure agreement that this ex-member signed guarantee that they won't expose the company? Doesn't it expire after some time?
There is some possibility that this person won't want to deal with them in any way after leaving though.
I think if the person leaves, they are not necessarily in an agreement with a NDA, but it’s part of the code to not spill any tea or else. This is why many who leave disappear and don’t share any Information with the public. However, sometimes they are bold enough to share what really goes on, but they don’t name anyone because that could put them in danger. Some go off the rails, but then they label them as crazy and most of the public disregard those people.
We know that most times “personal reasons” means they aren’t down with the playing the game and see what they’re really going into. It’s better to leave up front before getting in too deep.

loginine

Veteran
Is there any new update regarding their health? I hope they are alright.
Yes. They were doing an ad for Poom@ and the e collapse happened. Now, they saying they had a photo of the collapse. Something about this don’t set right with me on this. I hope they are ok.
Apparently, on of the members responded and said they are doing fine and not to worry. It’s weird. I haven’t seen any new pics of them since the incident.

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
Okay continuing this bc it's getting really weird. Different agencies but the point still stands.

Jïnni from ňmix. Her bday is April 16. Aries.

Now Chüü. She's not an aries, but her birth name is Jï-wön. Starts with a J like the others.

Johňňy, Jæhyun and Jüngwoo all getting injured.

What does this industry have against J initials and or April bdays?
Very interesting. The Enseetee members all for birthdays in February too.

loginine

Veteran
The Enseetee members falling 2 meters is similar to W3ndy from RV who fell 2m and broke her pelvis.

They should be having the same level of injury because that’s a big fall.

W3ndy fall also happened in d3c3mb3r and the photo they released shows this flimsy jungle gym. Why would they not test and secure it? This doesn’t seem like a coincidence.

Remember, it happened on 12/9 and 9 means completion in numerology so this means someone’s career may end or something is coming to an end. Maybe they are doing something with the company. something is definitely going on. We will see what happens.

Last edited:

Volkihari

Established
Korea hates Chinese idols. Random comments on pannchoa will always add some racism towards China. It doesn't matter what the article is about, knetz love crapping on China and Japan. International fans soured on her when she wasn't as woke or gay as they thought she was.
I think also it's why Chinese members of cosmic girls are "on hiatus" for years but they definitely won't be coming back since they're more successful in China

lilyofthevalleys

Established
The Enseetee members falling 2 meters is similar to W3ndy from RV who fell 2m and broke her pelvis.

W3ndy fall also happened in d3c3mb3r and the photo they released shows this flimsy jungle gym. Why would they not test and secure it? This doesn’t seem like a coincidence.

Remember, it happened on 12/9 and 9 means completion in numerology so this means someone’s career may end or something is coming to an end. Maybe they are doing something with the company. something is definitely going on. We will see what happens.

Great comparison I didn't think of this at all woah. Some say she fell some say she was pushed. Knowing these people she didn't fall at all and was being reprogrammed. She miraculously healed right in time for the first smtown new year concert.

Like I said before expect many of these strange things happening with this agency. They all need to prove themselves to the new people in charge after l es em was fired. That's why bo@ is almost 40 walking around dressed like a 15 year old prostitute. En cee tee are showing out with their symbolism and fashion. Red vëlvet did the most bold ritual I have seen in years. Miňho is endorcing violence and showing himself beat up.

It's about to get very real.

Last edited:

ivyboss

Established

LSM’s contract in sm ends the 31st of dec.
Essems downfall is about to begin, some large company named kakao was rumored to buy his stocks but so were hybe. Whatever happens i don’t think hybe is going to acquire Essem. LSM is getting old and others will be in charge which i think will have a negative impact because those ppl will change the groups/soloists in a not essem-like style.

There's a lot of new Ncity groups recently announced. Essem is opening an office in Singapore too. There's Ncity Tokyo, and Ncity Saudi Arabia coming and Sup3rm has a comeback next year. Sup3rm is being pushed harder to fill the hole left by btees.

Beautiful

Star
first idols don't know what they're doing when they do all this creepy symbolism.
But some idols know what they are doing like I saw 17 reaction to hot vedio and in mv jeongh@n played fallen angel role. While reacting his scene someone said fallen angel i was shocked. They know what they are doing. I think she refused to do something so they removed her

loginine

Veteran
Great comparison I didn't think of this at all woah. Some say she fell some say she was pushed. Knowing these people she didn't fall at all and was being reprogrammed. She miraculously healed right in time for the first smtown new year concert.

Like I said before expect many of these strange things happening with this agency. They all need to prove themselves to the new people in charge after l es em was fired. That's why bo@ is almost 40 walking around dressed like a 15 year old prostitute. En cee tee are showing out with their symbolism and fashion. Red vëlvet did the most bold ritual I have seen in years. Miňho is endorcing violence and showing himself beat up.

It's about to get very real.
Yeah. I see what you mean. T@3y0ng just did a photo shoot and is doing all the symbolism. Also, J@3hyun is doing the one eye symbols too. They must have joined the cult too.

6A8D31C7-CA52-404B-A626-FBBCF20FC69E.jpeg
1A86A5D6-7DC2-45BB-BCDF-3AB6EC76FC33.jpeg

loginine

Veteran
I was watching this fancam and I noticed S@n from @t33z looking like he was about to collapse. It was so sad to watch. No one stopped the performance to see if he was okay. So sad.

it was multiple performances. Also, some of the newer videos, they cropped out those moments so we wouldn’t notice.

minnie82

Superstar
I was watching this fancam and I noticed S@n from @t33z looking like he was about to collapse. It was so sad to watch. No one stopped the performance to see if he was okay. So sad.

it was multiple performances. Also, some of the newer videos, they cropped out those moments so we wouldn’t notice.

i'm not surprised if they went on stage sick, with fever etc ..those companies didn't give a f about their artist's health

Achsah Caleb

Rookie
But some idols know what they are doing like I saw 17 reaction to hot vedio and in mv jeongh@n played fallen angel role. While reacting his scene someone said fallen angel i was shocked. They know what they are doing. I think she refused to do something so they removed her
Yeah they let it slip sometimes , i have noticed 17 saying some stuff too in their variety gòsè like "all seeing eye" , "if you are to sell your soul to devil wat would you sell it for?" , "he's a fallen angel" very casually , vèrnòn has a insta post with the caption "fallen angel" .. Mi8 be joking too but u don't joke about stuff not knowing the meaning.. enceetee too slip up some time and cover it up.. so they do know wat they're dabbling with u can see some of them getting possessed and all in stages ‍♀

Screenshot_20221212-040843_YouTube.jpg
InShot_20221212_042106332.jpg
InShot_20221212_042033943.jpgInShot_20221212_062359602.jpg

Last edited: