Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

blgkvworld

Anyone heard of Jinni leaving Nmixx? Her fans said she started to be distant after their debut.
I saw this weird comment saying something weird is going on in the industry "in order to maintain the status quo" which is why "too many members are leaving".
I wonder what status quo?
I read how at first idols don't know what they're doing when they do all this creepy symbolism. You think she refused or something happened to her which is why they kicked her out?

arhur12

Star
Hive did the same thing to him that essem did with Amber. She was strong enough to stand on her own, but they made her identity about being a quirky tomboy and a social butterfly. All of her tracks were collaborations with other artists. Oh ok, I misunderstood you. Thanks for clearing it up. I thought hive was collaborating with YouTube.
Essem did not know what to do with Amber. Koreans didn't like her. It's not just because she had very short hair. Other girl idols like J3ongyeon and even her bandmate Sull1 wore boyish pixie cuts during their careers and they were both able to have good careers in Korea.

The idol concept simply did not suit her. Everyone in KPOP wears flashy dresses and puts on heavy makeup to stand out. Amber's outfits were always less flashy, more tomboyish and they didn't style her as well as other members. There is also the fact that she was a foreign idol which made both Koreans and 5M less interested in her.

ivyboss

Established
Anyone heard of Jinni leaving Nmixx? Her fans said she started to be distant after their debut.
I saw this weird comment saying something weird is going on in the industry "in order to maintain the status quo" which is why "too many members are leaving".
I read how at first idols don't know what they're doing when they do all this creepy symbolism. You think she refused or something happened to her which is why they kicked her out?
Status quo just means : the current state.
So she left and the result is the current state is nm!xx with 6 members.

I kept up with Nm!xx since debut and j!nn! already mentioned on bubble that she was depressed and lost motivation bc of the hate (over dancing, stealing the spotlight) and there were rumors speculating that certain members didn’t like their groups concept. She might have been one of them. Considering the fact that she trained for six whole years makes the situation a bit weird.

minnie82

Superstar
she probably refuse to doing services

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
Did anyone heard tomboy g! dle? Bcz i think it is also about cannibalism, one of member puts a boy toy in mixer and next all u see is red juice in mixer which represents blood i think. And at last u see a member setting with all the cakes of slightly red. And they continuously eat lolipop. And the lyric " neither a man nor women" is like promoting gay agenda. No wonder it became a huge hit

Jte

What do people think of IU and her immense success? Someone made a comment the other day on one of the Kpop gossip sites that intrigued me. That how her success especially skyrocketed after Hotel Del Luna and she reached new heights with Love Poem. They said that the gap between her and #2 was huge streaming wise. Whereas before the gap wasn’t that big.
It’s interesting because we know Sulli passed away during the time and she decided to release the title track Love Poem as a sort of ‘comfort’.
Not forgetting how Sulli also starred as a guest in that same drama, and IUs role herself as a ‘negotiator’ for dead souls or something.
It also reminded me of when Jonghyun passed away, and IU had released Through the Night, I know a lot of people listened to that song for comfort and that year and won her first daesang with that song. Do you think it’s a coincidence? I don’t want to go as far as to say they’re sacrifices but it’s odd how her close friends kept dying and her success grows. It felt like she was banking off peoples grief as well as gaining their sympathy.
I like IU, she’s a good singer and writes nice lyrics, but I’ve always been slightly creeped out by her lol esp since chatshire and the controversy surrounding that

What do people think of IU and her immense success? Someone made a comment the other day on one of the Kpop gossip sites that intrigued me. That how her success especially skyrocketed after Hotel Del Luna and she reached new heights with Love Poem. They said that the gap between her and #2 was huge streaming wise. Whereas before the gap wasn’t that big.
It’s interesting because we know Sulli passed away during the time and she decided to release the title track Love Poem as a sort of ‘comfort’.
Not forgetting how Sulli also starred as a guest in that same drama, and IUs role herself as a ‘negotiator’ for dead souls or something.
It also reminded me of when Jonghyun passed away, and IU had released Through the Night, I know a lot of people listened to that song for comfort and that year and won her first daesang with that song. Do you think it’s a coincidence? I don’t want to go as far as to say they’re sacrifices but it’s odd how her close friends kept dying and her success grows. It felt like she was banking off peoples grief as well as gaining their sympathy.
I like IU, she’s a good singer and writes nice lyrics, but I’ve always been slightly creeped out by her lol esp since chatshire and the controversy surrounding that
I heard that her family wasn't rich unlike the other kids who got there through connections so I don't see these sacrifices stories to be far fetched but I really don't know.
Speaking about Sulli, did anyone hear about RV's psycho being about her? It might only be a rumor

Jte

I heard that her family wasn't rich unlike the other kids who got there through connections so I don't see these sacrifices stories to be far fetched but I really don't know.
Speaking about Sulli, did anyone hear about RV's psycho being about her? It might only be a rumor
Thanks for the reply. I think most of 2nd gen came from poor or broken families, I imagine it allowed the companies to take advantage of them at a very young age. IU otherwise doesn’t use much symbolism anymore anyway so I guess we’ll never really know.

loginine

Veteran
Hm I kind of can't relate to this. For me I like seeing what they wear and how they do their hair and take care of themselves. It's like inspiration and motivation. Also sometimes it helps when I can relate to someone, for example Sakura has big ears and I do too. I got bullied and mocked for having that and small breasts and behind etc. Its stuff like that. I never felt gravitated to the bgs or male idols honestly
Well. I can’t relate to them but i resonate more with the male groups because I like their style and their voices more. I also tend to relate to males more. It also could be since I’m around more males due to my job.

minnie82

Superstar
Did anyone heard tomboy g! dle? Bcz i think it is also about cannibalism, one of member puts a boy toy in mixer and next all u see is red juice in mixer which represents blood i think. And at last u see a member setting with all the cakes of slightly red. And they continuously eat lolipop. And the lyric " neither a man nor women" is like promoting gay agenda. No wonder it became a huge hit
Soyeon is really fishy, she probably wrote the song too, have you seen her dissing MAMA during a performance ? don't know if that was a publicity stunt or not ?

arhur12

Star
IU is popular because she fits the Korean standard for female artists. She presents herself as the cutesy, sweet, innocent and good natured idol. She has never been in a real scandal and she releases the kind of music the Korean general public likes. I read that her lyrics contain a lot of symbolism and wordplay which often gets lost in translation. You need to be fluent in Korean to understand and appreciate the beauty of her lyrics.

I personally do not think she was involved in the deaths of her friends in any way. One thing I will say about her is that she is very cunning and not as innocent as she looks. She knows how to navigate in the industry and seems to be the type who is willing to lie and manipulate her fans to sell her records. That does not mean she is a bad person though. She had a rough childhood and was a victim of sexualisation as a minor.

Sull1's and G00 Hara's deaths were different from jj0ng's death. A blind item on CDAN revealed that Sull1 had become mentally unstable due to cyber bullying and constant sexual abuse she faced from powerful men in the industry. There were rumors that the mayor of Seoul who commit suicide few months after her death was using Sull1 and other innocent women in the industry as his personal prostitutes. Some people say he was involved in her death and commit suicide after people started to expose him. G00 Hara's abusive boyfriend SA'd her and blackmailed her with a sex tape and it is believed that she commit suicide because she could not bear the feelings of shame.