Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Yes. I get it. I know it’s their job to look flawless all the time. I couldn’t get into many girl groups because I couldn’t relate to the flawless look. I liked the male groups more because they look pretty normal and like to be more authentic on camera.

arhur12

Star
Here. I saw this a long time ago. You won’t find it now what he liked I don’t think anyway, but I got it when I downloaded his Instagram ( not Twitter) sorry!
Large file so cut in half to upload.
View attachment 82942
View attachment 82943
View attachment 82944

I read from a contact on the day they finished filming Shinin he had signed a new contact. I had a vision too back in April 2022 and I told an old friend on here.
It looks like M1nho's Album is about him chasing after some girl who broke his heart. So, this would be more of a Press your number rip off than a Jj0ng rip off I guess. They also show him burning his car in the trailer just like how T@emin burned his car at the end of Press your number. If the girl dies in a car crash that would still be more of a T@emin rip off (His GF dies in a car crash in flame of love) than Jj0ng rip off.

Volkihari

Established
Looks like it was a relationship "made for the media..."

Maybe KPop also has "concept relationships" as part of the artists' promotions...just to have anything that the public might "talk about" to keep the artists "relevant..." the trick of "publicity..."
PNation capitalized on their relationship after all. It was a big deal for a couple in the industry to be out and about

ivyboss

Established
Yes. I get it. I know it’s their job to look flawless all the time. I couldn’t get into many girl groups because I couldn’t relate to the flawless look. I liked the male groups more because they look pretty normal and like to be more authentic on camera.
The male idols have always been more authentic bc of double standards. And because they could away with lots of stuff in general.

I feel bad for Dawn, he basically lost everything. She came onto him when he was a trainee, not even a rookie. He doesn't have an established career like her.
I didn't know that. They were a cute couple. What happened to break them up? I don't want to judge her in case of cheating, but it's sad to see them apart. They were a cute, if high all the time, couple.

The male idols have always been more authentic bc of double standards. And because they could away with lots of stuff in general.
Sh1ndong. The fact he exists and doesn't need to justify his existence but someone like Jeongyeon does, is a double standard that's not ok. I support idols at any weight, unless it's bone thin. 5uju's members were judgemental, and Sh1ndong got into a fight with Yes4ng because he ate a sandwich backstage at a variety show or comeback. Heech4l was upset because he missed the showdown of the century.

Last edited:
Sh1ndong. The fact he exists and doesn't that's to justify his existence but someone like Jeongy3on does, is a double standard that's not ok. I support idols at any weight, unless it's bone thin. 5uju's members were judgemental, and Sh1ndong got into a fight with Yes4ng because he ate a sandwich backstage at a variety show or comeback. Heech4l was upset because he missed the showdown of the century.