Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Remember how Minho visited Jonghyun on his last day of Bkye Night and kept telling him

"Go take care of your health. You will be back, right?" And Jonghyun brushed it off.
I think he was talking about reincarnation. They knew he was going to die.
Minho is the type to speak up if he saw something was off. When Jonghyun wore that cost with a suicide inscription, Minho would have said something. They knew he was going to die.
Another suspicious thing is during his final concerts he begged Taemin to show up. Taemin during an interview, said while smiling that he didn't want to go but his manager begged him. Why would Taemin's manger beg him.to.attend Jonghyun's concert like it was a matter of priority?
I thought that was so creepy how he was smiling while talking about Jong's death. That interview was what raised my suspicion about Taemin.
This group is strange lol...but aren't we all strange?

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Remember how Minho visited Jonghyun on his last day of Bkye Night and kept telling him

"Go take care of your health. You will be back, right?" And Jonghyun brushed it off.
Minho is the type to speak up if he saw something was off. When Jonghyun wore that cost with a suicide inscription, Minho would have said something. They knew he was going to die.
Another suspicious thing is during his final concerts he begged Taemin to show up. Taemin during an interview, said while smiling that he didn't want to go but his manager begged him. Why would Taemin's manger beg him.to.attend Jonghyun's concert like it was a matter of priority?
I thought that was so creepy how he was smiling while talking about Jong's death. That interview was what raised my suspicion about Taemin.
Yes T was smiling. I don’t know if he knew what his facial reaction was. I think though he is reall
It's fine I am so sick of Sh1nee using jj0ng to promote their solo endeavors I did not even have the energy to write a full comment. I am sorry if it offended you

aww bless you . I am very sorry for not reading it the right way.:confused:

Taem1n is a little bit autistic and awkward. He laughs and smiles during the pain. When it's bad, he has a tight-lipped smile that's painful to see. He won't do anything to rock the boat. During Sup3rm promotions, they played a prank on him and Loocas. He was clearly uncomfortable with the situation but tried to smile and laugh it off. He's not charismatic like Key or Minh0.

There's stage Taemin, a persona he puts on for the audience, an there's L33 Taem1n. The latter is a serious person, who is awkward to talk to when the conversation leaves a script. Unscripted Taem1n is both painfully cringe and very endearing. I love those moments the best.

I can't convince you he's not a monster, and if it were him instead of Jjon9, I would probably feel the same way about the members. Taem1n wrapped his idol persona close around him, and relies on it to interact with the fans. The few times we see him unguarded, it's like a different man. Most idols do this, but can communicate normally if their guard is down.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
True..many people belive he's alive and some claim the lack of Jonghyun memorials..others claim that Jonghyun bought a new Porsche the year of his death but no one knows where it is at. Others question the disappearing of his puppy for two days after his death..they say he was with it..so many things out there. The Esquire magazine friend who interviewed him in January of 2017 described his trip to his funeral and described how painful it was to watch his body cremated and reduced to ashes. Every one has an opinion. But based on Jonghyun's life patterns, I do believe he's dead.
Still, to date personally, I am still in 2 minds. I go one way or another. I was quite shocked his mom showed J’s urn containing the ashes, and a keepsake box with the glass bottles from his Agits.
With T I am not so keen anyway. as I thought he was too spoilt by SM. I feel he is suffering now though. Even haunted maybe. It will be interesting when he comes out of military and what happens with him.

Last edited:
Still, to date personally, I am still in 2 minds. I go one way or another. I was quite shocked his mom showed J’s urns containing the ashes.
With T I am not so keen anyway. as I thought he was too spoilt by SM. I feel he is suffering now though. Even haunted maybe. It will be interesting when he comes. Out of military and what happens with him.
I'm worried about him. He's surrounded by sm staff and keeping busy with practice and his service. The military is a trauma that's going to leave a mark on him. I think he won't speak with fans about it, but his music tell the truth.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I'm worried about him. He's surrounded by sm staff and keeping busy with practice and his service. The military is a trauma that's going to leave a mark on him. I think he won't speak with fans about it, but his music tell the truth.
I agree with you. When I heard he had to come out to do civil duties, I imagined something terrible happened. At this point I had a little empathy as you can’t keep things hidden from your mind…

I agree with you and think his songs may explain what’s going on if he does a new album.

btach

Veteran
Taemin isn't as stressed as people think he is. Taemin is spoiled and gets whatever he wants..his density is meant to be easy and it happened that way.

btach

Veteran
Taem1n is a little bit autistic and awkward. He laughs and smiles during the pain. When it's bad, he has a tight-lipped smile that's painful to see. He won't do anything to rock the boat. During Sup3rm promotions, they played a prank on him and Loocas. He was clearly uncomfortable with the situation but tried to smile and laugh it off. He's not charismatic like Key or Minh0.

There's stage Taemin, a persona he puts on for the audience, an there's L33 Taem1n. The latter is a serious person, who is awkward to talk to when the conversation leaves a script. Unscripted Taem1n is both painfully cringe and very endearing. I love those moments the best.

I can't convince you he's not a monster, and if it were him instead of Jjon9, I would probably feel the same way about the members. Taem1n wrapped his idol persona close around him, and relies on it to interact with the fans. The few times we see him unguarded, it's like a different man. Most idols do this, but can communicate normally if their guard is down.
Is there a confirmed diagnosis of autism? Taemin is very sincere. He is actually one of he most sincer members of SHINee. He doesn't know how to act. If he laughs or smiles, he means it. So that smile was sincere.

I personally think after his solo debut, Taemin's smile disappeared. He wasn't as happy as he used to be when he debut. If you watch the videos with SHINee after solo debut, he was always so serious faced and talked less. He become more talkative after Jjong's death. It's like he couldn't hide the happiness. Not saying he's evil but, the subconscious mind doesn't lie.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Still, to date personally, I am still in 2 minds. I go one way or another. I was quite shocked his mom showed J’s urn containing the ashes, and a keepsake box with the glass bottles from his Agits.
With T I am not so keen anyway. as I thought he was too spoilt by SM. I feel he is suffering now though. Even haunted maybe. It will be interesting when he comes out of military and what happens with him.
She did showed the Urn? OMG i must have missed that. I see the tweet from 2018

And another one

And as usual, SHAWOLS show their true colors..no wonder mama Jong keeps some things private

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
purely satanic. never really followed this group but since their release of good boy gone bad they have made it well known that they are now initiated. They are even blaspheming the bible for this new concept. This was taken from their weverse article. If this was any other religion people would have been OUTRAGED and up in arms about them blaspheming their religion. but christians aren't saying ANYTHING about this. Fucking sad

For example, in the Bible, it says, “‘If you are the Son of God,’ he said, ‘throw yourself down. For it is written: “He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.”’” (Matthew 4:6 New International Version) The members of TOMORROW X TOGETHER are similarly tempted by the ability to fly through the air using feathers like angel wings and avoid walking on the ground the same way the Devil took Jesus to a high peak and told him this.
source:

I agree with you. When I heard he had to come out to do civil duties, I imagined something terrible happened. At this point I had a little empathy as you can’t keep things hidden from your mind…

I agree with you and think his songs may explain what’s going on if he does a new album.
Taem1n went to serve without whining and the military crushed his spirit. He will only express himself to us in his music. The first concert he had as a soloist after Jjong passed, Taemin cried and apologized. He rarely cries but he had a lot on his mind and it came out. When artists, not idols, but actual musicians are in front of the crowd, there's a vulnerability and it's hard to put up walls with your audience.