Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

It's very concerning watching her. She's a late 20s woman but she watches videos of them doing 'trials' and acts like love lorn teenagers. I had friends when I was a teen who were into boy bands (I was the goth kid) it's similar but also almost like worship on top. The amount of money she has spent on worthless merchandise is so worrying. The way she talks about them and other k pop bands it's like talking about a deity. She's not the same person she was pre K-pop. If this can happen to a grown woman god knows what the kids are like who are into this
I'm sorry this happened to your sister. Kpop adoration reminds me of ancient Rome. They had house deities. In a thousand years, people will think they worshipped temporary gods, or idols were avatars of gods. Unfortunately, the people screaming over these men and women don't see what it looks like.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Disrespectful!!

You don’t know do you… about Jjong and his love for a new RED Lamborghini before he passed… and the new contract…be quiet and don’t quote my post again.

Also, keep out on my own thread Jonghyun deserved better. I don’t need your input thanks.

I don't think that the case because in recent live subin was telling that he want to change his hair colour. He has idea what he is doing. Now he is blonde and his aura seems dark. But the yeonjan thing is really sus. Don't know exact reason why he is pushed front so much. Their fans are also getting doubt why he is one always die in mama performance.
They're now noticing it? He's been pushed since their performance at the KBS Song Festival. Yj isn't the center yet people think he is. There's no official roles, but it's usually Bg starting songs, and they recently took that from him. Bg is very pretty for a man, but has no incentive to sell himself. If he quit tomorrow and went home, he could have anything he wanted. He's rich and doesn't need the money. If Bg leaves soon, I won't be surprised.

You don’t know do you… about Jjong and his love for a new RED Lamborghini before he passed… and the new contract…be quiet and don’t quote my post again.

Also, keep out on my own thread Jonghyun deserved better. I don’t need your input thanks.
Why are you being rude to @arhur12? They've written a lot of great analysis on SHINe3 and kpop.

do you think that happen the same with Gfriend ? they were forced to disband because they didn't want do services probably
I think it's probable. S1nb is Jk's age. They graduated together. Why was a popular group disbanded to create lsfm? The same thing happened with Nu'3st.

arhur12

Star

I was referring to M1nho using things associated with jj0ng to promote his solo album as being disrespectful. I honestly don't know what made you feel offended in my comment.

there's another gg that's still under Hybe , Fromis9, they didn't have a comeback for a while, kinda fishy
A lot of fans think they will disband soon too. T×t didn't have a comeback for a year, and their album wasn't that good. As a mo@, I was very disappointed. They've begun to focus on the dark side of their concept and I miss the light and fun songs.

OrinaCano

Established
He loved music too much to stay quiet this long. Plus, he needs income. He can't live on past royalties too long. They reduce over time. Jonghyun is dead and cremated.
"Disagreement" of opinion does not spoil the friendliness of any matter and it is not necessary that you and I agree with each other. Sometimes I don't agree with you either, lol.

If you don't believe Jonghyun is alive then that's okay but I believe Jonghyun is alive and I'm not the only one who thinks so, there are many people who believe that Jonghyun is alive. And you can clearly see it on Jonghyun's Instagram page as well, alright.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Here. I saw this a long time ago. You won’t find it now what he liked I don’t think anyway, but I got it when I downloaded his Instagram ( not Twitter) sorry!
Large file so cut in half to upload.
AB982702-6A7E-46FB-BA38-1F421142F75D.jpeg
5124BFF1-ABD1-4534-A2D2-C9D55D0E30AF.jpeg
E0172A29-D46B-4645-AFFC-AF363953C6C6.jpeg

I read from a contact on the day they finished filming Shinin he had signed a new contact. I had a vision too back in April 2022 and I told an old friend on here.

btach

Veteran
"Disagreement" of opinion does not spoil the friendliness of any matter and it is not necessary that you and I agree with each other. Sometimes I don't agree with you either, lol.

If you don't believe Jonghyun is alive then that's okay but I believe Jonghyun is alive and I'm not the only one who thinks so, there are many people who believe that Jonghyun is alive. And you can clearly see it on Jonghyun's Instagram page as well, alright.
True..many people belive he's alive and some claim the lack of Jonghyun memorials..others claim that Jonghyun bought a new Porsche the year of his death but no one knows where it is at. Others question the disappearing of his puppy for two days after his death..they say he was with it..so many things out there. The Esquire magazine friend who interviewed him in January of 2017 described his trip to his funeral and described how painful it was to watch his body cremated and reduced to ashes. Every one has an opinion. But based on Jonghyun's life patterns, I do believe he's dead.