Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
I honestly think it was media play.....
The way Hyun@ announced her breakup on instagram it didn't feel like she cared about the relationship.
Looks like it was a relationship "made for the media..."

Maybe KPop also has "concept relationships" as part of the artists' promotions...just to have anything that the public might "talk about" to keep the artists "relevant..." the trick of "publicity..."

Vision

Veteran
One thing i've noticed in general is people are very aware of illuminati concepts but people will still eat it up and just accept it like this is normal, the hand signs, poses, darker themes. Backlash for performers (performer not idol) is for social issues, controversial remarks or attitude but satanic concepts are fine!?

"They're in their illuminati era lol" (from a fan account that will continue to post about their favs)

K Pop has become huge and very influential over the last decade, I predict it'll fade away over time and a new industry or genre will be the buzz, again this will take time. BTS and many other bigger groups like BP have fallen off..the industry is steady but we've past the peak.

OrinaCano

Established
Thanks for correction I forgot......wasn't the controversy about the hacked account making a post mocking J0nghyun's death??
You are most Welcome.

Yes, the controversy was about Jonghyun's incident being made mocked of. But as we know it was mainly done to promote Key's so-called album, which I'm glad luckily didn't work out. But sorry for the late response.

OrinaCano

Established
I think it was a real relationship, they were kicked out by their company Cube because of that ,probably something happen to break their engagement
I also think that their relationship was real and looking at both of them it seemed that they really love each other. I didn't expect their breakup at all but perhaps due to agency pressure they had to end their relationship.

minnie82

Superstar
I also think that their relationship was real and looking at both of them it seemed that they really love each other. I didn't expect their breakup at all but perhaps due to agency pressure they had to end their relationship.
so they were forced to break up ? that's very sad..

OrinaCano

Established
Lovely and sweet coincidence? Wow, what a joke. It is not a coincidence at all, Minho did this deliberately because he knows that without using Jonghyun, his album would not be successful, so that's why he did it, lol.

But using Jonghyun's song "Let Me Out" is damn wrong and disrespectful, he shouldn't have done that.

They are crossing all limits for their so-called benefits and this is damn disgusting.

arhur12

Star
Lovely and sweet coincidence? Wow, what a joke. It is not a coincidence at all, Minho did this deliberately because he knows that without using Jonghyun, his album would not be successful, so that's why he did it, lol.

But using Jonghyun's song "Let Me Out" is damn wrong and disrespectful, he shouldn't have done that.

They are crossing all limits for their so-called benefits and this is damn disgusting.
His album is releasing on 12 December and he will definitely be doing promos on 18 December. I think it was a calculated move not a coincidence. People might ask him questions about jjong during promos and he will get more clout that way.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
One thing i've noticed in general is people are very aware of illuminati concepts but people will still eat it up and just accept it like this is normal, the hand signs, poses, darker themes. Backlash for performers (performer not idol) is for social issues, controversial remarks or attitude but satanic concepts are fine!?

"They're in their illuminati era lol" (from a fan account that will continue to post about their favs)

K Pop has become huge and very influential over the last decade, I predict it'll fade away over time and a new industry or genre will be the buzz, again this will take time. BTS and many other bigger groups like BP have fallen off..the industry is steady but we've past the peak.
Now with social media and the internet fans are very aware but there are still a number who are very innocent. These people are very sly with how they protray things so if you were none the wiser you would have no clue.

For example the en cee tee pizza seasons greetings that was posted a bit back. Most people don't have a clue about pizza gate and think it's just a fun lunch photoshoot. They have no clue they are cosigning pdfs and putting money into a company that is blowing a dog whistle to the elite that these boys are for sale. There are a bunch of fans who don't recognize the rv girls are standing doing a ritual and will just dismiss it as them playing ring around the rosey and stopping for a break or something lol.

I feel terrible for the children who just think the songs are fun and the idols are cute so they play this demonic song and video over and over not knowing what they are getting into. I remember the days when Lucifer and Run Devil Run were big hits that many people loved and not paying any mind to what their fav groups were doing. I remember being so in awe at my first Korean come back when bo@ did copy and paste after her American album. She went on stage with bleached blonde hair, all red suit looking like the devil himself after doing that creepy symbolic photoshoot. I wasn't aware of what she was really doing and there was no outlet to educate me on what was really going on

It's sad.

LizBasil

Rookie
so they were forced to break up ? that's very sad..
i don't think it was forced.
the relationship was so very unhealthy, not only because they are full-blooded addicts, but also because their careers are going south.
nobody knows who the f d@wn is except for "hyun@h's (druggie) boyfriend", even tho the guy would make a decent producer if he tried. they made a whole spectacle of their relationship, they promoted together, they performed together. and they flopped together. they boasted about them being true love and how close they are, literally made a brand out of their relationship. you can't turn your love life into a business then still hope it functions as a private relationship.
i saw fans commenting "love is dead. this is worse than the Br@ngelina break-up. true love doesn't exist" and all that crap...
idk about you but it's still remarkable they lasted this long.

btach

Veteran
Always...in the shadow of Jonghyun...still "exploiting" his memories...Shinee has never moved on... Minho appears to lack a "sense of originality..." He better retire soon...just play baseball...lol
Never fails. ONEW did it..creating and promoting his album.the week of Jonghyun birthday. Then posting a 5 year old photo of them together. First time to do that since Jonghyun passed. Minho will do the same. SHINee is disrespectful to Jonghyun and his memory.