Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OrinaCano

Established
Is there any info about what happened? I pray that he survived or can rest in peace if he died.
Sadly, he has passed away. As per reports he is North Korean and the cause of his death is still unknown. But it seems that he died due to a sudden seizure.

Most likely the man might have had a seizure due to an overdose of drugs as drug overdose also causes sudden seizures.

OrinaCano

Established
Sadly, it was not the case, as you described it...rather, it was another incidence of "dying suddenly" where the victims "mysteriously turn or spin" around as if they were looking at something...Here are more cases...Watch the next vids...

Matter is not the same either as you have described it. I have answered as per the medical term and as per what I have seen the situation in the video and it is clearly the same situation as I have described in my post.

There have been incidents in my country where some people have died due to sudden seizures but it is mainly due to extreme stress and overexertion during exercise or work or overdose of drugs. And in some cases where people had no issues before death, they also died due to sudden seizures.

And yes, there have been some incidents where people have died due to sudden seizures due to seeing something unexpected or seeing ghosts. But this does not mean that this always happens and this is the reason for sudden seizures.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Matter is not the same either as you have described it. I have answered as per the medical term and as per what I have seen the situation in the video and it is clearly the same situation as I have described in my post.

There have been incidents in my country where some people have died due to sudden seizures but it is mainly due to extreme stress and overexertion during exercise or work or overdose of drugs. And in some cases where people had no issues before death, they also died due to sudden seizures.

And yes, there have been some incidents where people have died due to sudden seizures due to seeing something unexpected or seeing ghosts. But this does not mean that this always happens and this is the reason for sudden seizures.
Ok. That's your opinion.

minnie82

Superstar
He had a seizure before collapsing. Look at his body language, he looked uncertain before he fell and when he got up he was looking for help. Because the man was not able to tell them that he was not feeling well, so that's why he was looking for someone behind for help before falling down because there was no one else there except them due to the live session. But sadly, before he could say anything, he collapsed.

May His Soul Rest In Peace.
Poor guy ,Rip

insiderfreak

Rookie
4DD41D18-C3B7-4C8D-811F-F81799A7F56C.jpeg
saw this disturbing predebut picture of enct today. i’ve never seen this picture ever in my life until now. wtf is this shoot? this picture was taken in 2014/15 based on their hair. the boy in the middle is j1sung which means he was either 12 or 13 when this was taken. very pedophilic pose. and he’s surrounded with some of the oldest members in this picture: taey0ng, yu+a, 10, and ja3hyun. gave me the chills

also dan1elle from n3wjean$ eating pizza (of course she is) from their recent magazine photoshoot
07C1F348-100E-4F5A-A4B4-BA5141A91A89.jpeg
she is 17

Sadly, he has passed away. As per reports he is North Korean and the cause of his death is still unknown. But it seems that he died due to a sudden seizure.

Most likely the man might have had a seizure due to an overdose of drugs as drug overdose also causes sudden seizures.
Thank you for letting me know. Was he living in South Korea? A lot of North Korea escape to SK for asylum. May he rest in peace.

arhur12

Star
View attachment 82778
saw this disturbing predebut picture of enct today. i’ve never seen this picture ever in my life until now. wtf is this shoot? this picture was taken in 2014/15 based on their hair. the boy in the middle is j1sung which means he was either 12 or 13 when this was taken. very pedophilic pose. and he’s surrounded with some of the oldest members in this picture: taey0ng, yu+a, 10, and ja3hyun. gave me the chills

also dan1elle from n3wjean$ eating pizza (of course she is) from their recent magazine photoshoot
View attachment 82779
she is 17
I have a bad feeling that the encitee photoshoot was done by MHJ as well........

ivyboss

Established
Hey, but Soojin didn't do anything humiliating when she left the group, she was just hated on too much...What makes you think that she went through a humiliation ritual I'd love to learn more about that. :/
I didn’t specify what humiliating part was , sorry thats on me.
Anyways during that time i think naver was going to remove an option for idol discussions or something like that and it made people think oh let me atleast tell other about my trauma from that idol before i can’t anymore. So they all did that at the same time , hyuuunj!n from skz, A!sh4 from ev4rgl0w , s00jin ex g(idl€) and many more were accused of bullying. South k takes bullying cases very serious (example. Gar4m) everytime when an idol was accused they were flooded with backlash and even asked to be removed from the group which some did. To those like s00jin that was quite humiliating considering the fact that they got belittled , called names got death threaths and also gave the group an bad name.

OrinaCano

Established
Thank you for letting me know. Was he living in South Korea? A lot of North Korea escape to SK for asylum. May he rest in peace.
He lives in South Korea. But luckily he is alive and he himself has proclaimed this a few hours ago through his social media accounts.

As per his fans and his post, he is sick and he had a seizure due to excessive stress. He is fine and he is currently in the hospital.

"I'm sorry for being sick. I should have taken good care of my health".

minnie82

Superstar
He lives in South Korea. But luckily he is alive and he himself has proclaimed this a few hours ago through his social media accounts.

As per his fans and his post, he is sick and he had a seizure due to excessive stress. He is fine and he is currently in the hospital.

i'm glad he's fine

That's great to hear. I felt bad for him. Whatever stress he's under, I pray it gets less and he takes better care of his body and health.