Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Since it is end of year and who knows what these people do during their winter solstice. A revisit of the rituals to feed the goods.

"Feeding the gods: Hundreds of skulls reveal massive scale of human sacrifice in Aztec capital"

btach

Veteran
BTS Jin to report on December 13th 2022

Numbers run deep in the music industry

13 in Numerology
The sacred number 13 is considered to be a very karmic number in numerology. It is associated with the divine, and is said to bring good luck and prosperity to those who embrace it. In fact, many people believe that the number 13 brings about change, which can often lead to a positive outlook

Sumeyo

Rookie
they chose that life themselves why would you waste your tears crying for them :rolleyes: these people are innocent. they know exactly 100% what they're doing and what they got themselves into

Bruh, you misunderstood me! I didn't say I was crying for them -.- it's the things that were being said about how they're mind programmed and that whole pink and blonde hair situation.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Bruh, you misunderstood me! I didn't say I was crying for them -.- it's the things that were being said about how they're mind programmed and that whole pink and blonde hair situation.
ah okay gotcha sorry for misunderstanding. but you mentioned they were controlled through mind programming and don't live a free life, like i said they signed up and chose that life for themselves because they chose to seek the things of this world

minnie82

Superstar
Gidle performance at MAMA, They were at Bts level now in terms of dark and illuminati symbolysms , their dark aura :

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Loona member was kicked out by the company , wonder what are the real reason:

Oh no is this Jĕssiča 2.0? Usually when they leave or are kicked out it's because they refuse to play ball. 3 Dbšķ members didn't want to put up with the abuse anymore, a blind item said jěssiča didn't want to be r*ped anymore by high execs, Sûlli left the group so she could escape the constant abuse.

Løøna 's company is infamous for mistreatment and they have had dealings with essem so there's the theory that her being kicked out was a business misunderstanding, but there is always something much darker going on behind the scenes with these people.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Oh no is this Jĕssiča 2.0? Usually when they leave or are kicked out it's bc they refuse to play ball. 3 Dbšķ members didn't want to out up with the abuse anymore, a blind item said jěssiča didn't want to be r*ped anymore by high execs, Sûlli left the group so she could escape the constant abuse.

Løøna 's company is infamous for mistreatment and they have had dealings with essem so there's the theory that her being kicked out was a business misunderstanding, but there is always something much darker going on behind the scenes with these people.
yes like Woojin from Stray Kidz (they use the excuse he was a bully and problematic ) and Jyp kicked him out , recently Soojin from Gidle , didn't remember other example

loginine

Veteran
Oh no is this Jĕssiča 2.0? Usually when they leave or are kicked out it's bc they refuse to play ball. 3 Dbšķ members didn't want to out up with the abuse anymore, a blind item said jěssiča didn't want to be r*ped anymore by high execs, Sûlli left the group so she could escape the constant abuse.

She left most likely because she didn’t want to do those r!tu@l5 with execs. Most get passed around.

ivyboss

Established
Loona member was kicked out by the company , wonder what are the real reason:

I have been keeping up with her for a while. She’s been on and off exposing this company for discussions about payments and awful mistreatment. I think they truly had enough of her exposing and kicked her out, despite her being the moneybringer of the group and company, they couldn’t handle the negativity surrounding her as if she threathened the company to expose even worse things.

ivyboss

Established

Some time ago i read multiple threads on twt about their debut era where they debuted in subunits or solo. Some of the members had to shoot music videos while they only ate one apple or when one got hypothermia from being in the cold all day another member was forced to bleach her hair. They were managed by some loonatic(no pun intended)named j4den jeong. They endured a lot.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
I have been keeping up with her for a while. She’s been on and off exposing this company for discussions about payments and awful mistreatment. I think they truly had enough of her exposing and kicked her out, despite her being the moneybringer of the group and company, they couldn’t handle the negativity surrounding her as if she threathened the company to expose even worse things.
I hope she is protected and brave enough to comes out with all the dirty doings. These people need to be exposed and shamed for their evil actions. The same abusive cycles happen again and again to more and more naive people with a 'passion and dream' because the evil is able to flourish.

yes like Woojin from Stray Kidz (they use the excuse he was a bully and problematic ) and Jyp kicked him out , recently Soojin from Gidle , didn't remember other example
B@ng Ch5n was in a fight with W00jin. Ch4ngb1n broke it up and was shocked. Something was going on behind the scenes.

Kr1s Wu is going to prison for 13 years and has to pay 84 million for other stuff.