Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Yes, I saw that picture and I wondered why he would be allowed to even speak to K@i. I think when you have a scandal, the other idols cant speak publicly with the person involved in the scandal. I don't know, its weird how this thing is being handled. W@yVee is already coming out with a new album next month. It looks kinda dark, btw. He's not even included. I wonder if they all had to do r!tu@l5?
Everyone was punished. Do you think Sup3rm was punished, or left alone? It's shocking to see him with Ka1, and they looked happy.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Y'all wonder why these male K-pop stars are always wearing makeup and looking androgynous? That's because they're serving the "Baphomet" in the satanic philosophy; the Baphomet is this weird-ass half-human, half-goat looking statue that has a woman's breast and male genitalia, which is quite sickening and quite nasty, as you could imagine, and these male "stars" need to look feminine for this reason. And I've found it funny how these brainwashed fans are trying to defend them without knowing that they're stupidly pushing their agenda. Yes, some men who aren't in the K-Pop industry wear makeup, but they don't wear too much to the point where you have to question their fucking gender. -.-

View attachment 82661 (Also, the Baphomet is doing the "As above, so below" symbol that's very satanic bullshit ideology.)

View attachment 82664 You see how the make-up is way too fucking much. Like seriously? what the fuck are they doing with these male K-pop idols? They're legit feminizing men.
It goes both ways too. Notice how there are so many "women" in kpop who dress masculine. Ambër for one and there are many others. A good number of ggs have put on men's suits for concepts or photoshoots.

ivyboss

Established
so you mean there's no dead people ?i know event was planned but..
No , more like with those lots of crisis actors they could’ve made it more dramatic by them sharing stories of what they saw. To gain empathy which leads to energy harvesting. I’m pretty sure some unfortunately lost their lives but never as much as they said in the news.

ivyboss

Established
I found this group on tikt0k and they blew up, they were nugus for a short period of time did they manage to sell out this quick? Look at their logo and the members below. Their logo reminds me of something that i can’t get a hold of. Their first mini album is also called goblin.
B3BED87A-6994-469D-B083-DD05E910B252.jpeg
39CB92A4-AA8E-4C09-8D75-9A77B83968D9.jpeg
921116C7-4E4D-470B-99D6-5C02B5E469C7.jpeg

minnie82

Superstar
No , more like with those lots of crisis actors they could’ve made it more dramatic by them sharing stories of what they saw. To gain empathy which leads to energy harvesting. I’m pretty sure some unfortunately lost their lives but never as much as they said in the news.
Did you talk about the survivors?it could be possible that they were crisis actors like that australian guy

minnie82

Superstar
I found this group on tikt0k and they blew up, they were nugus for a short period of time did they manage to sell out this quick? Look at their logo and the members below. Their logo reminds me of something that i can’t get a hold of. Their first mini album is also called goblin.
View attachment 82687
View attachment 82688
View attachment 82689
Like that girl group from a dance studio that debuted some week ago,their logo is a butterfly aka monarch programming plus their first song is titled Magic ,kinda fishy

loginine

Veteran
Everyone was punished. Do you think Sup3rm was punished, or left alone? It's shocking to see him with Ka1, and they looked happy.
Yeah. I don’t know if 5up3rm was punished. I know that group had a lot of people in it that were the most popular. I do think it could have reduced sales because it was a lot of looc@s fans. I don’t think the entire group would be punished just for Looc@s, it was due to T@3m!n and B@3khyun being in the m!l1t@ry.

eyes@wide@open

Established
well look what made the news...China sentances Kris Wu to 13 years in jail for r*pe...

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
well look what made the news...China sentances Kris Wu to 13 years in jail for r*pe...

Your favs are probably shaking on their boots right now hoping Kris Wu doesn't expose them.
Under age prostitution in KPOP is a known issue. These idols are groomed young. Everything is coming to light. I hope KRIS WU speaks.
Rumor has it that an idol of a very famous group owns a gay prostitution agency that serves high level clients. Again it is just a rumor. If it indeed true, it will come to light.

OrinaCano

Established
Jonghyun had actually Said in an interview that he named his album base after his bass guitar..he jokingly said it was connected to Ace but it wasn't the real reason he named his album BASE. It's the other SHINee members who ran with it and created the tradition.

Here is the interview where he says he named his album BASE after his bass guitar

I know very well that why Jonghyun named his 1st solo mini album "Base" because his first encounter with music was with his bass guitar and the album was the base of his solo music career, so that's why he named his album "Base". I am also a blinger so I am well aware of this.

And yes, he was just joking about plagiarising Taemin's "Ace" at that Base's little party and he wasn't the one who started this tradition. But the so-called SM portrayed Jonghyun's joke like as if he started the tradition, which was not true. It was just a clever ploy to push the so-called "SHINee is always one" (family) agenda thing. It was Key who started this tradition with his 1st solo studio album titled "Face", which was later carried on by Onew with two of his albums titled "Voice and Dice".

Minho had indicated in TVXQ's Changmin's "Free Hug" radio interview that he would do the same for the title of his 1st solo mini album and he would carry on the tradition. That's why I mentioned in my post that he maintained the tradition with his 1st solo mini album titled "Chase".

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Your favs are probably shaking on their boots right now hoping Kris Wu doesn't expose them.
Under age prostitution in KPOP is a known issue. These idols are groomed young. Everything is coming to light. I hope KRIS WU speaks.
Rumor has it that an idol of a very famous group owns a gay prostitution agency that serves high level clients. Again it is just a rumor. If it indeed true, it will come to light.
Who's the idol?

PrincessPunch

Veteran

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Y'all are legit making me cry... WTF these idols legit don't live a free life they're controlled to the bone...
they chose that life themselves why would you waste your tears crying for them :rolleyes: these people are innocent. they know exactly 100% what they're doing and what they got themselves into

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Anyone else notice this? BTS attended their first AMA's in 2017, four years since their debut in 2013. TXT are now also attending the AMA's close to 4 years (it will be 2023 soon) since their debut in 2019.
It was right after BTS made their song blood sweat and tears in 2016, which we all know was about being sold out to the devil, that they started gaining popularity in America and attending US award shows soon after. Now since TXT released "Good boy gone bad", also essentially about them selling out, they're now gaining popularity and attending award shows....coincidence?;)
woah never noticed that... i don't think that's a coincidence. didn't they also perform at lollapalooza in chicago? i remembered seeing that here