Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
Y'all wonder why these male K-pop stars are always wearing makeup and looking androgynous? That's because they're serving the "Baphomet" in the satanic philosophy; the Baphomet is this weird-ass half-human, half-goat looking statue that has a woman's breast and male genitalia, which is quite sickening and quite nasty, as you could imagine, and these male "stars" need to look feminine for this reason. And I've found it funny how these brainwashed fans are trying to defend them without knowing that they're stupidly pushing their agenda. Yes, some men who aren't in the K-Pop industry wear makeup, but they don't wear too much to the point where you have to question their fucking gender. -.-

View attachment 82661 (Also, the Baphomet is doing the "As above, so below" symbol that's very satanic bullshit ideology.)

View attachment 82664 You see how the make-up is way too fucking much. Like seriously? what the fuck are they doing with these male K-pop idols? They're legit feminizing men.
It's a known fact that KPop, especially Betees, have been promoting the agenda on homosexuality/feminization of males/gender fluidity... and similiar agenda of the illuminati...

Their fans are basically "enslaved" in this modern form of idolatry...

Kanye West...naming names involved in hollywood sacrifices...including Beyonce and Jay Z...

even tho kanye is a controlled opposition he is going to expose a lot of what’s going on in hollywood from what it seems. the Lord did say that beyonce and jay z will be exposed for molesting children and what not other disgusting inhumane things they do… and also beyonce will die this will be His judgement on her for she repents NOT

e-Enoch

Superstar
even tho kanye is a controlled opposition he is going to expose a lot of what’s going on in hollywood from what it seems. the Lord did say that beyonce and jay z will be exposed for molesting children and what not other disgusting inhumane things they do… and also beyonce will die this will be His judgement on her for she repents NOT
Beyonce and Katy Perry "supposedly" grew up in homes where they were exposed to the Gospel of The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...but obviously they kept on choosing to serve the world...and the satanic agenda...

I think this constitutes the unpardonable sin...the ultimate blasphemy...whereupon after knowing and accepting the saving grace of God Almighty through Jesus Christ and the witness of The Holy Spirit, the person denies and rejects it...and instead reverts back to a life of unbelief...

minnie82

Superstar
what about these idols going to Paris in these recent times, it's Woonyug from Ive in this case, also Rv Yeri and Yoona from Girls Generations went too recently, it could be for a fashion show, but who knows :

e-Enoch

Superstar
what about these idols going to Paris in these recent times, it's Woonyug from Ive in this case, also Rv Yeri and Yoona from Girls Generations went too recently, it could be for a fashion show, but who knows :

Hmmm...perhaps Paris is the new, favorite "playground" and a place of "hang out" for these KPop idols... and where "meetings" are done...

Volkihari

Established
Talking about members who went on hiatus and silent, i wonder what happened to Soojin. Her lawyer published a statement confirming she wouldnt return but she didnt give any news herself in a year.
Did you see how it was exposed Starship parent company Kakao Entertainment was spreading lots of rumors and bad artciles about IVE's competitors? That's why they never had any scandal and got so many wins for only having 3 title tracks. They were most likely responsible for Soojin and Garam being forced out

btach

Veteran
Happy rising everyone. I hope you are all having a great day. We may never have met physically but I am truly thankful for the energy that brought us together. I thank Jonghyun as without his existence, this forum may not have existed as it is. Maybe in a different form. I want to thank FrozenRose for this gift where we can share ideas and grow from each other. I love you all and I wish you great success in everything you do and may we all continue to be lightworkers who expose the darkness that tries to hide itself through entertainment.

Sumeyo

Rookie
You read all 1,230 pages and you saw that there was no mention of Baphomet anywhere, right? So fast, it's amazing..

I am interested in Putin. As far as I know, he's not androgynous, and he's even quite masculine. But can you tell me more about him? His character and whose side is he on?

Well, that's what makes this conversation even funnier, and it's how everyone kept talking about how these men are blurring gender lines and looking quite feminine, but nobody stopped for a second and mentioned the Baphomet, and let's not mention how this Baphomet figure that these Satanists worship pushes straight-up homosexuality going back to the time of "Lut, the corrupt city," where people took part in homosexual acts.

And if you're going to sit there and believe that there's nothing satanic about "homosexuality," you're wrong.

• These satanists love homosexuality, and most of them respect this whack-ass nigga named Aleister Crowley, who even referred to himself as "the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the age of Horus." Again, you'll notice how these Satanists tend to give themselves heavy-handed titles like they're superior; remember how Kanye called himself "God"? But then he hit his head on the "Wrong Way" sign. That's the type of mentality Satan wants to give his followers, which is very fucked-up and incorrect on many levels. -.-

Anyway, there was a guy named Neuburg; I don't know why, but somehow, he fell in love with Crowley, and Alister noticed that, and they ended up agreeing to go to North Africa together. So, they booked a flight and landed in Algeria, and they walked through the deep Sahara Desert for two straight days, and that's when Aleister sodomized him for a sexual ritual to reach out to a demonic entity. When that was over, Neuburg was left shattered, and he didn't fully recover from that experience, while Aleister gained demonic knowledge.

This guy has done worse things than this, but it's a clip about what he has done...But he was the one who started these satanic sex rituals.

For Putin? Are you referring to Vladmir Putin? If so, you have everything mixed up! No, Vladmir Putin isn't pushing that feminizing of men agenda; he's the president of Russia, who's currently creating chaos.

I hope this helped you a-lot.

ivyboss

Established
And if you're going to sit there and believe that there's nothing satanic about "homosexuality," you're wrong.

[/QUOTE]
I kind of disagree with this. Although being gay or whatever is out of nature, even before the time where our (great)grandparents came in contact with food full of hormones with disrupted the generations after. There were people were REALLY not straight , really how they felt and i don’t mind that if that is how they felt.

The only thing that i have a problem with is how it’s so forced on us , yt literally has an ad which has a “check if you’re gay quiz” and on the tv.

loginine

Veteran
I don't think he is dead probably just going through some programming. 5M has done this to idols who were caught in scandals in the past. Bo@ and Yunh0 are recent examples. Chanye0l too went MIA until everyone forgot about his scandal.
I don't think they are gonna forget anytime soon. They already have a new album out and they didn't even include him.

loginine

Veteran
The same thing happened when Jj0ng and S4lli died. When an American celebrity dies, it's in the news, and other celebrities talk about it. There's a mention at the end of the year during award shows. I don't know why death is handled this way in kpop.

Another post shows him with Kai, but that could be cover. I hope this hacker is an insider and exposes the industry.
Yes, I saw that picture and I wondered why he would be allowed to even speak to K@i. I think when you have a scandal, the other idols cant speak publicly with the person involved in the scandal. I don't know, its weird how this thing is being handled. W@yVee is already coming out with a new album next month. It looks kinda dark, btw. He's not even included. I wonder if they all had to do r!tu@l5?

Lalas

Star
Well, that's what makes this conversation even funnier, and it's how everyone kept talking about how these men are blurring gender lines and looking quite feminine, but nobody stopped for a second and mentioned the Baphomet, and let's not mention how this Baphomet figure that these Satanists worship pushes straight-up homosexuality going back to the time of "Lut, the corrupt city," where people took part in homosexual acts.

• These satanists love homosexuality, and most of them respect this whack-ass nigga named Aleister Crowley, who even referred to himself as "the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the age of Horus." Again, you'll notice how these Satanists tend to give themselves heavy-handed titles like they're superior; remember how Kanye called himself "God"? But then he hit his head on the "Wrong Way" sign. That's the type of mentality Satan wants to give his followers, which is very fucked-up and incorrect on many levels. -.-

Anyway, there was a guy named Neuburg; I don't know why, but somehow, he fell in love with Crowley, and Alister noticed that, and they ended up agreeing to go to North Africa together. So, they booked a flight and landed in Algeria, and they walked through the deep Sahara Desert for two straight days, and that's when Aleister sodomized him for a sexual ritual to reach out to a demonic entity. When that was over, Neuburg was left shattered, and he didn't fully recover from that experience, while Aleister gained demonic knowledge.

This guy has done worse things than this, but it's a clip about what he has done...But he was the one who started these satanic sex rituals.

For Putin? Are you referring to Vladmir Putin? If so, you have everything mixed up! No, Vladmir Putin isn't pushing that feminizing of men agenda; he's the president of Russia, who's currently creating chaos.

I hope this helped you a-lot.
So, you keep saying that you've read all 1,230 pages so far on this topic and no one mentions Baphomet anywhere in connection with Kpop? I'm not sure the participants themselves would agree. Perhaps we should review all those 1,230 pages and judge whether the writers on the subject - of which I am not one - deserve these audacious resentments and objections, even insults. Do you think that would be fair and accurate?

(Thank you very much for Putin, I'll consider that.)