Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Jonghyun had actually Said in an interview that he named his album base after his bass guitar..he jokingly said it was connected to Ace but it wasn't the real reason he named his album BASE. It's the other SHINee members who ran with it and created the tradition.

Here is the interview where he says he named his album BASE after his bass guitar

Yes that was probably the real reason why he named his album BASE but SM told them to push the Sh1nee are brothers narrative so he had to lie about plagarising ACE. This is another tactic for emotional marketing.

arhur12

Star
I think he is dead or being used in other ways by the e!1t35. I don’t even think the other members are allowed to contact him. They don’t even mention him as if he never existed. I think the other members are programmed not to speak about it because there are not any slip ups.
I don't think he is dead probably just going through some programming. 5M has done this to idols who were caught in scandals in the past. Bo@ and Yunh0 are recent examples. Chanye0l too went MIA until everyone forgot about his scandal.

I don't think he is dead probably just going through some programming. 5M has done this to idols who were caught in scandals in the past. Bo@ and Yunh0 are recent examples. Chanye0l too went MIA until everyone forgot about his scandal.
Is he coming back or on hiatus until fans move to the next scandal? The new info is that Kr1s Wu's accuser is possibly lying.

Oceanic

Veteran
the man behind the curtain

View attachment 82591this is a repeated pattern even rm wore a jacket during persona era which said “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”
this is tied to wizard of oz programming. the man behind the curtain is the antichrist himself the deceiver.

chase is connected to all this “concept” with posters spread around that say “wanted” on them people will be chased and killed by the man and the army of the man behind the curtain who will be revealed soon.
plagiarism? no. but there is such thing as repeated patterns because that is how magic works and how programming works. those are all meant to trigger programmed individuals. there are codes for end time call backs that have been going on for a while. green is chaos programming and i won’t be surprised if the color of the room behind that curtain is green but it might be another color too.

unrelated but i want to mention those furry green jackets in music videos like black pink shut down roses and that le sserafim girlie in antifragile is wearing are tied up to “into the woods” which is about alters being called into the woods for further programming and some will even be required to kill their family members before they go. it’s end time programming
which is about alters being called into the woods for further programming and some will even be required to kill their family members before they go. it’s end time programming
I'm a bit confused. So these alters MUST kill yet another loved one before, they, themselves die? And is it specifically the alter ego that dies or is it the actual person?

I'm a bit confused. So these alters MUST kill yet another loved one before, they, themselves die? And is it specifically the alter ego that dies or is it the actual person?
alters are programmed into a person right? some of the alters are literal demonic entities. when an alter/persona is activated it takes the control over the body of the hosts and does what it has been programmed to do. here is more info

arhur12

Star
alters are programmed into a person right? some of the alters are literal demonic entities. when an alter/persona is activated it takes the control over the body of the hosts and does what it has been programmed to do. here is more info
Alters can be demonic entities however in MK Ultra alters are created through shock therapy or other type of trauma based mind control methods. They scout children in Kpop because children have fragile minds. When children experience severe trauma their brain structure can become altered. The mind becomes fragmented dividing into different alter egos. These alter egos can be controlled by creating triggers which make a certain alter ego come out. Some alter egos do try to attack the host's mind and kill other alter egos. Patients who suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder have confirmed this.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Boa new mv, looks pretty symbolyc, even the song's lyrics ,any thoughts :

Lol former bo@ lover here.

1. Black white = duality. As above so below

2. Black and red = sacrifice. Her brother died last year at 39 the same year she turned 36 for her Korean age.

3. She did a live before the mv released and was dressed in a sweater that looked strategically like devil horns and a necklace with pentagrams and crosses. This is coming from a devout catholic raised in the faith. I roll my eyes. They finally got her to completely give herself up.

4. Album cover is black white and red with her flashing the one eye.

She sold out long ago, fell out with those people and went through her humiliation rituals and gave up her sacrifices and now she's back in with the "cool crowd" aka luciferians.

Btw those humiliation rituals were the ruthless cyberbullying by
fans of younger acts, viewers of street woman and man fighter as well as the drug smuggling scandal.

keep in mind El es em was voted out of the company and his favorites don't have him to look out for them anymore. You are going to see ess emm symbolism get much worse in the near future. They have to prove their allegiance to this new board of managers and executives at the company.

Edit: oh and these. She's advertising again. Why is this 37 year old woman bent over showing off what little bit of ass she has?
20221122_211453.jpg

Leopard print and one eye
20221122_211349.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Lol former bo@ lover here.

1. Black white = duality. As above so below

2. Black and red = sacrifice. Her brother died last year at 39 the same year she turned 36 for her Korean age.

3. She did a live before the mv released and was dressed in a sweater that looked strategically like devil horns and a necklace with pentagrams and crosses. This is coming from a devout catholic raised in the faith. I roll my eyes. They finally got her to completely give herself up.

4. Album cover is black white and red with her flashing the one eye.

She sold out long ago, fell out with those people and went through her humiliation rituals and gave up her sacrifices and now she's back in with the "cool crowd" aka luciferians.

Btw those humiliation rituals were the ruthless cyberbullying by
fans of younger acts, viewers of street woman and man fighter as well as the drug smuggling scandal.

keep in mind El es em was voted out of the company and his favorites don't have him to look out for them anymore. You are going to see ess emm symbolism get much worse in the near future. They have to prove their allegiance to this new board of managers and executives at the company.

Edit: oh and these. She's advertising again. Why is this 37 year old woman bent over showing off what little bit of ass she has?
View attachment 82629

Leopard print and one eye
View attachment 82630
She was also dressed as a teen in the first picture,she look really fishy

I need to pay attention to these guys!

I was just talking about MK ultra and fish imagery in this MK and Voodoo thread. A popular theme is a goldfish floating out of water.

These are tagged BTS

Maybe it is a BTS World and we just live in it :D
here is some of the fish symbolism but there is more:

gold fish have to do with dissociation and how they are stuck and trapped inside of a fish bowl the same way the mind control victim is trapped with no way to escape.

“The fish swim in graceful perfect figure 8’s which have a subconscious hypnotic induction message to the victim. “

notice how the gold fish was shown in day dream mv? well in mind control: “"SLEEPY LITTLE FISH" is said when the music gets hypnotic. "YOU’RE SLEEPY & YOU’RE TIRED, THIS IS NOTHING BUT A DREAM." "ALL THE DIAMONDS ARE ALL AROUND, NOT YOU" In other words, this is teaching the child that their entire internal world can be around them, but "you don’t know that it’s you."

fish also represent the fish alters.

fantasia disney film programming:

17.6 minutes. Concentric circles appear in water. Flashing pedals emerge as if they were dissociation spreading through the water. The flowers are the top spinners (see the pages in Deeper Insights on spin tortures to create spinner families), they dance, & then they float away in the bubbles (of dissociation). "A FAMILY OF SPINNERS" the programmer will say. "SEE THEY SPIN YOU INTO BUBBLES INTO NOTHINGNESS." There is lots of dancing shown by the spinners. Everyone is dancing to the top. The child victim’s head will be wobbling back and forth from the influence of the drugs and dissociation at this point.

19.5 minutes. When the family of fish make a star, the Asst. Programmer says, "SEE HOW SAD THEY ARE." The fish dance in circles and they also hide behind veils. "THE FISH MADE ITS OWN BUBBLES AND YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN BUBBLES TOO."

21.5 min. The child is trained to trance at the hypnotic 8’s that appear in the water. This type of scene will put the deeper alters to sleep of a slave still actively being used. The movie here is being used to teach symbols, which will be important in the programming. Asst. Programmer, "LOOK YOU’RE JUST FLOATING.. ..FLOAT, FLOAT, FLOAT, SLEEP...SEE SHE WENT RIGHT INTO THE CENTER OF THE TRANCE STATE.. .YOU DANCE ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND AND WHERE WE END UP YOU’LL NEVER KNOW."

22 minutes. Lots of bubbles begin appearing. They will be used in the programming to assist the child to protect its mind from the traumas. The asst. programmer may have a bubble toy to make bubbles in her hand as a game to play with the child. The child will be trained and programmed to put its memories into bubbles and let them disappear. ,,WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GO INTO THE BUBBLE TO GET AWAY FROM THE DARKNESS? 1,2,3...NOW THERE ARE MANY BUBBLES, THIS IS WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO." At this point the film is showing different colors of bubbles, for instance gold bubbles. This trains the child’s mind to identify different colors of bubbles. The bubble-fish-flower scene is going on. "DON’T YOU FEEL LIKE THAT FISH, ROUND AND ROUND YOU GO" (dissociation encouraged). The fish continues going in a dissociative spin. The fish swim in graceful perfect figure 8’s which have a subconscious hypnotic induction message to the victim. "SLEEPY LITTLE FISH" is said when the music gets hypnotic. "YOU’RE SLEEPY & YOU’RE TIRED, THIS IS NOTHING BUT A DREAM." "ALL THE DIAMONDS ARE ALL AROUND, NOT YOU" In other words, this is teaching the child that their entire internal world can be around them, but "you don’t know that it’s you." The child begins to lose the ability to realize that other parts of itself belong to itself, they are only stars, etc. The fish changes into anot her character. flowers are appearing in different colors of the color coding, red, green, orange, blue, white. . .All of a sudden it get’s still. "SHH, LISTEN CLOSELY."

22.5 minutes. Eyes shine in the darkness. "EVERYTHING IS FINE, YOU JUST RELAX."

Silhouettes appear, which represent fish (alters, and people) who are there but you don’t see them, they are behind the veil like the silhouettes. ‘THEY AREN’T THERE, IF YOU SEE THEM THEY AREN’T REAL THEY LOOK LIKE A FLOWER, WHEN YOU SEE THEM, YOU WON’T SEE A CHILD- YOU WILL SEE A FLOWER." The silhouette veil gives the sense to the child that he can sense something but it’s not there. 23 min. Different plants appear and dance. (This part of movie is very important in structuring.) The plants separate into many plants and flowers, and they multiply on the screen, but at the end they solidity into a solid plant. This is teaching the ,,you-are-one-but-you-are-many" concept. "FAMILIES ALWAYS WORK TOGETHER. WHETHER YOU ARE BLUE OR YELLOW OR GREEN, FAMILIES ALWAYS WORK TOGETHER IN HARMONY ."

24 minutes. "BUBBLES ALL HAVE A LIFE SOURCE...THERE, LOOK, WHAT’S IN THAT BUBBLE?" 24.5 minutes. ,,YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN ORCHESTRA". Fruit that hangs on the tree is shown, which will be the basis for how they hang the programs (the fruit) in the internal world. Note the colors, orange, white, yellow, purple, blue, green,...

not bts I the white house ... this is bad and ppl don't realize the things that went on behind closed doors the same way people don't realize that the whole Mcdonalds meal thing was a ritual ITS BAD

Sumeyo

Rookie
Y'all are legit making me cry... WTF these idols legit don't live a free life they're controlled to the bone...

Sumeyo

Rookie
Y'all wonder why these male K-pop stars are always wearing makeup and looking androgynous? That's because they're serving the "Baphomet" in the satanic philosophy; the Baphomet is this weird-ass half-human, half-goat looking statue that has a woman's breast and male genitalia, which is quite sickening and quite nasty, as you could imagine, and these male "stars" need to look feminine for this reason. And I've found it funny how these brainwashed fans are trying to defend them without knowing that they're stupidly pushing their agenda. Yes, some men who aren't in the K-Pop industry wear makeup, but they don't wear too much to the point where you have to question their fucking gender. -.-

1669266460946.png (Also, the Baphomet is doing the "As above, so below" symbol that's very satanic bullshit ideology.)

1669266847497.png You see how the make-up is way too fucking much. Like seriously? what the fuck are they doing with these male K-pop idols? They're legit feminizing men.

Attachments

Lalas

Star
Y'all wonder why these male K-pop stars are always wearing makeup and looking androgynous? That's because they're serving the "Baphomet" in the satanic philosophy; the Baphomet is this weird-ass half-human, half-goat looking statue that has a woman's breast and male genitalia, which is quite sickening and quite nasty, as you could imagine, and these male "stars" need to look feminine for this reason. And I've found it funny how these brainwashed fans are trying to defend them without knowing that they're stupidly pushing their agenda. Yes, some men who aren't in the K-Pop industry wear makeup, but they don't wear too much to the point where you have to question their fucking gender. -.-

View attachment 82661 (Also, the Baphomet is doing the "As above, so below" symbol that's very satanic bullshit ideology.)

View attachment 82664 You see how the make-up is way too fucking much. Like seriously? what the fuck are they doing with these male K-pop idols? They're legit feminizing men.
You read all 1,230 pages and you saw that there was no mention of Baphomet anywhere, right? So fast, it's amazing..

I am interested in Putin. As far as I know, he's not androgynous, and he's even quite masculine. But can you tell me more about him? His character and whose side is he on?