Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Yes, like he threw Irene and Lucas under the bus after their scandal. This is one thing I do not understand with the jj0ng murder theory. If they wanted a sacrifice, wouldn't 0new be the better option? Jj0ng contributed more to the group and he made more money for 5m than 0new.
I think it makes perfect sense because since Jj0ng was the most popular, it makes it a higher s@cr!f1c3. The more popular the person, the more favor they receive.

Yes, like he threw Irene and Lucas under the bus after their scandal. This is one thing I do not understand with the jj0ng murder theory. If they wanted a sacrifice, wouldn't 0new be the better option? Jj0ng contributed more to the group and he made more money for 5m than 0new.
He disappeared Loocas. We haven't heard from him since his scandal. There's many conflicting stories and he might be innocent. I think he was setup by a staff. He had beef with a manager because Loocas wasn't supporting his family like his members, and he was disrespectful towards her and his manager. The members seem close, so if he wasn't in line, a staff or member possibly exposed him. Loocas also got extra favors from LSM, and Winw1n's fancafe was being pressured to give thousands in food and supplies to staff, or he would be harmed.

If you fall out of favor with essem, it's almost impossible to come back. Hive is the same with staff. Leave, and they won't hire you again. Another member would make more sense. Companies almost always sacrifice the wrongdoer to show the fans they're making amends. In some cases, they go on hiatus and then come back and apologize.

loginine

Veteran
He disappeared Loocas. We haven't heard from him since his scandal. There's many conflicting stories and he might be innocent. I think he was setup by a staff. He had beef with a manager because Loocas wasn't supporting his family like his members, and he was disrespectful towards her and his manager. The members seem close, so if he wasn't in line, a staff or member possibly exposed him. Loocas also got extra favors from LSM, and Winw1n's fancafe was being pressured to give thousands in food and supplies to staff, or he would be harmed.

If you fall out of favor with essem, it's almost impossible to come back. Hive is the same with staff. Leave, and they won't hire you again. Another member would make more sense. Companies almost always sacrifice the wrongdoer to show the fans they're making amends. In some cases, they go on hiatus and then come back and apologize.
I really don’t think he’s returning. The members made it clear they are releasing an album without him. If he does ever come back, he will have to get back in good terms with the e1!t3s. They most likely don’t want him and see him as damaged goods. They washed their hands with him. I just pray he is not being held at no m0n@rch c@mp or d3@d.

minnie82

Superstar
talking about changing aura, Soyeon looks completely different in her Unpretty rapstar days compared to now :

loginine

Veteran
A few days before getting covid he had gray hair. It is a color he comes back to all the time this year :
View attachment 82544
I found the post with the hair colors. Gray means neutral, no feelings. This means he hasn’t been under control yet. However, when he returns we will see what happens.

also, I saw the article about them missing their music c0r3 performance.
Music c0r3 = 56
C0r0n@v!ru5 = 56

So we know what’s up so far.

755FCCC6-88C3-4FBF-8FBE-DCB119C39EB8.jpeg

The article also mentioned l33 kn0w and h@n had it on 11/18.
It’s a coincidence that 11/18/22 is the 322 day of the year.
322 = 5ku11 & b0n35
1+1 + 1+8 + (20) + (22) = 53
C0v!d = 53

From 11/19/22 there is 42 days left in the year
v@cc!n3 = 42

both birthdays of H@n and l33 kn0w = 56
9/14/22 - 10/25/22 = 5 weeks 6 days, like 56
C0r0n@v!ru5 = 56

they mentioned that l33 kn0w will not be performing.
the m@x!d3nt album was released on 10/7/22.
10/7/22 = 85 days left in year
L33 kn0w = 85

Last edited:

KdKzXuk

Established
I found the post with the hair colors. Gray means neutral, no feelings. This means he hasn’t been under control yet. However, when he returns we will see what happens.

Music c0r3 = 56
C0r0n@v!ru5 = 56

View attachment 82546

322 = 5ku11 & b0n35
C0v!d = 53

v@cc!n3 = 42

C0r0n@v!ru5 = 56

L33 kn0w = 85
here is the whole statement with more info
screen.jpg

What about the leaked selfie of him and the X Oh member?

KdKzXuk

Established

Music c0r3 = 56
C0r0n@v!ru5 = 56

View attachment 82546

322 = 5ku11 & b0n35
C0v!d = 53

v@cc!n3 = 42

C0r0n@v!ru5 = 56

L33 kn0w = 85
also i wanted to highlight that l33 know had gray hair all the time this year. he often switched with other hair color (purple, dark blonde or dark blue) but it was sprayed on and he always came back to gray as a basis

I really don’t think he’s returning. The members made it clear they are releasing an album without him. If he does ever come back, he will have to get back in good terms with the e1!t3s. They most likely don’t want him and see him as damaged goods. They washed their hands with him. I just pray he is not being held at no m0n@rch c@mp or d3@d.
They're going to record their songs over again, and cut his parts. He's not coming back. We have no idea what happened to him, or if he's alive. His ego got him in trouble. Praying he's ok, and will talk to fans and let them knows his side or what's going on. I worry about reprogramming or worse.

KdKzXuk

Established
They're going to record their songs over again, and cut his parts. He's not coming back. We have no idea what happened to him, or if he's alive. His ego got him in trouble. Praying he's ok, and will talk to fans and let them knows his side or what's going on. I worry about reprogramming or worse.
Talking about members who went on hiatus and silent, i wonder what happened to Soojin. Her lawyer published a statement confirming she wouldnt return but she didnt give any news herself in a year.