Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
What about Key? He cried his heart out on camera. I would hope he's not just acting. He does seem to move past things easier and have a show must go on attitude. There was no one willing to listen to Jj0ng, not when he needed it. He was one of the most famous men in the world, and alone when he died. No one should die alone, or have to commit suicide because living is too painful. I'm going to read more about On3w's scandal and what happened with that.
Everyone handles trauma differently. K3y is pragmatist T@emin is idealist and 0new and jj0ng were more cynical. Cynicism makes you pessimistic, idealism is good but broken idealism leads you to the same path as cynicism. A pragmatist approach is best to survive in an industry like KPOP. K3y was heartbroken but knew like a real pragmatist that he had to move on if he wanted to survive in the industry. Moreover, I think how many outward emotions a person shows is not a good measure of how much broken they are on the inside. Crying is just one form of expressing your pain. Some people shut themselves off completely when something traumatic happens, other will try to drown themselves into work to distract themselves from reality and in the worst case we have those who turn to alcohol and drugs to cope with the pain. The Korean society is very competitive it's not an ideal environment for someone as sensitive as Jj0ng. You have to be thick skinned to survive in Korea's society. The idol industry is the worst because they want you to be perfect in everything.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
This was their second chance debut. It's like walking into a whorehouse and being surprised to find out they sell sex. Hope they get justice financially and get help with the effects of what they went through. She was abusing them every way she could, and yes that way too. Her husband headed the board of directors.
oh wow i didn't even know it was their second chance at debut. again like i said, they are victims, but to a certain extent. your analogy was spot on. you walk into an industry that you're AWARE is well known for abuse, slave contracts, etc. yet still took that risk all because you want fame so don't be surprised when it happens to you. once you sign that contract you sign your life away, and agree to all the abuse and other evils that come with it. i heard some of the members are in therapy from what happened so I hope that God may come into their lives and they may see that seeking these worldly things is not worth it at all.
There's a lot of female predators at the top of the industry.
oh for sure. it's definitely not just the men

loginine

Veteran
If they keep on working as idols after this incident than it proves they are chasing after fame and vanity.
I agree. The weird thing is why come out now. I mean, I understand that these things must come out from the darkness at some point. However, it’s strange that this scandal comes out when there are other things happening behind the scenes as well. Like, most times the members are sworn to secrecy about this. I understand that this situation unfolded on itself. At first, I thought they were trying to use this situation to get more attention. If they go against this business, they will never be able to return unless they do major r!tu@ls.

I agree. The weird thing is why come out now. I mean, I understand that these things must come out from the darkness at some point. However, it’s strange that this scandal comes out when there are other things happening behind the scenes as well. Like, most times the members are sworn to secrecy about this. I understand that this situation unfolded on itself. At first, I thought they were trying to use this situation to get more attention. If they go against this business, they will never be able to return unless they do major r!tu@ls.
The CEO publicly humiliated them and it was caught on camera. They probably have another company willing to work with them, and that's why they're going forward with a lawsuit. The group is suing for their trademark and the group's name. I'm stunned that she was caught and there's support for them. Too many fans will brush it off.

oh wow i didn't even know it was their second chance at debut. again like i said, they are victims, but to a certain extent. your analogy was spot on. you walk into an industry that you're AWARE is well known for abuse, slave contracts, etc. yet still took that risk all because you want fame so don't be surprised when it happens to you. once you sign that contract you sign your life away, and agree to all the abuse and other evils that come with it. i heard some of the members are in therapy from what happened so I hope that God may come into their lives and they may see that seeking these worldly things is not worth it at all.

I'm going to pray too. Nothing is worth your physical and mental health. Everyone knows the industry is abusive. Taemin's middle school teacher warned him not to join because of what happens to idols behind the scenes.

A trainee would have to be willfully ignorant not to know. Some of the kids on Iland went through so much, they left. I'm sure they knew stories we don't because of the language barrier. Members also bully weaker or less popular members, but we're supposed to believe they're friends. The bullying often starts as trainees.

Everyone thinks they won't be the one who gets hurt, but we know it's very common. If staff or the managers don't hurt them, fans, executives, and doing services could. It's not worth a few years of fame.

The narrative will be that only small companies are bad, but the biggest lawsuit was for essem mistreating their artists. Ja7 Park endured and watched other trainees get beatings. We've seen bigh1t managers try to hit btees. It's all of them, with few exceptions.

Beautiful

Star
Btz will reveal their real character somewhat run ep but mostly they will hide it. But this group doesn't event hide it. We can clearly say who hates whom while watching this games. Joush@ is really thinks that he only know english. He asked dk do you even know what is auction means? I saw him sometimes he real behaves like I'm top in group.
This ep really fun bcz the price they won with their brains was given to staff saying that they are busy lol. Their face were really saying why to give us and why to take from us

Btz will reveal their real character somewhat run ep but mostly they will hide it. But this group doesn't event hide it. We can clearly say who hates whom while watching this games. Joush@ is really thinks that he only know english. He asked dk do you even know what is auction means? I saw him sometimes he real behaves like I'm top in group.
This ep really fun bcz the price they won with their brains was given to staff saying that they are busy lol. Their face were really saying why to give us and why to take from us
Is this the group that had to pay for their own prizes? There used to be a boy named Samu3l that almost debuted in 17, but his mother said no because he was 11, and that's too young to debut. P$y almost debuted a 10 year old but the parents said to wait. Pled1s abused 17, making them do exercise as punishment, getting mad because one of them was using satoori. They mismanaged nu'3st, and hive's ownership is probably the only reason 17 is thriving.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

yes apart the ones that start really young and were sold by their parents ..others know what they're doing

minnie82

Superstar
doesn't matter, they still know what they're doing and chose to seek vanity. all the members in that group are adults
yes as adults they have a choice to leave the industry or not, but some of them like it because they like the fame and their status ..i didn't talk about that group but in general

minnie82

Superstar
Is this the group that had to pay for their own prizes? There used to be a boy named Samuel that almost debuted in 17, but his mother said no because he was 11, and that's too young to debut. P$y almost debuted a 10 year old but the parents said to wait. Pled1s abused 17, making them do exercise as punishment, getting mad because one of them was using satoori. They mismanaged nu'3st, and hive's ownership is probably the only reason 17 is thriving.
i once read that Psy parents didn't talk to him anymore because they want him to be a lawyer or something and he decided to became a dj , that was Gangnam Style era when i read that , that was probably a made up story

PrincessPunch

Veteran
He just had covid again. Wtf. Did they break him down? Bg is extremely underweight.
"covid". doubt it lol. the same was for enhyp3n "coincidentally" around the time of their comeback

Idk why but this makes me sad if he had to do something wrong to get this.
pray for him, but don't feel bad for him. these people know exactly what they're doing and i don't know how old he is but im pretty sure he's an adult who knows damn well right from wrong. didn't they make a song about them being losers? lol. they're aware because they chose to sell out