Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

This is so sad. Like, why would fans think it’s okay to show up to an event dirty and smelly. What a shame!!

I also feel like kp0p targets people who suffer with social skills and awareness too. Like a lot of fans have mental issues and other issues going on.

I’m sure that the idols that look so nice on tv are probably laughing at fans behind the scenes. I’m not saying all of them, but there’s no way these people like their fans like they say they do.
Some do also think they better because they idols and act terrible towards people. Most are nice, but some are not.

Some of the idols are r@c!st too towards fans of color. I’ve heard many stories of idols being mean to international fans and bl@ck fans.
There was a scandal a few months back because Cru$h appeared to ignore black fans and only touched his white fans hands. Most idols are just like the other people in their culture. Most of the men voted for their president, are misogynists, hate LGBT and minorities, but have enough training to make nice. Their money is made by playing a role. No one is that nice to a stranger. Fans lose common sense when they get involved with kpop.

Fandoms attract people with mental health issues. Look at Ha4ry Pot7er, gaming, anime, and weeaboos. The most maladaptive people are the biggest fans and spend a lot of money to feel loved. Globally, societies are messed up. They fail to care for the masses and it's showing with low birth rates, lots of suicides, emigration, and mental illness. Kpop is like a drug or a cult. Those things also attract the lonely and depressed.

I did a double take when I read it. I couldn't believe it. I'm not here to judge anyone but it just feels like the trauma keeps being reaffirmed. If Key didn't use Jonghyun's image right before releasing his album, to Onew releasing his album the +/- week of Jong's birthday to an album release in December..it's too much for Blingers. I don't know because I am not in their shoes.
It feels inappropriate and triggered me. As a new taemint and a shawol, I've cried for jjong, even though I wasn't a kpop fan when he died. Older videos trigger me, and I feel sadness for a beautiful human being that was taken too soon. Everything around his death keeps opening the wound. Tae of btees naming his dog charcoal, donating charcoal, and using his name for clout. Why can't they let the members and fans heal? Btees uses mental illness as a concept, is death Shine3's concept? I find it weird.

That sad. I got doubt on this drama bcz in novel which was written before drama the names of characters are lan wanji/lan zhan and Wei wuxian somehow matches the name of actors acted in drama Wang yibo and xiao zhan and while promotions also they did a lot of vow of silence symbol and one eye. And shocking 2 crew members were dead in fire accident while shooting. And you are right i heard author of novel was sent to jail for writing bl stories. And today their drama won Asia Pacific best work award.
U can read whole story in it but ao3 was banned bcz someone drew xaio zhan as female prostitute. And i doubt it is humiliation rituals or else why would it became such big issue. And during this time only his maternal grandfather died suddenly
Do you think it was a sacrifice?

@arhur12 @Strawberrypie

I only shared my opinion but I agree with you both that he looked upset and scared in his pre military enlistment vlive and he was not alright. Maybe he knew that something bad could happen to him in the military, so that's why he was tense, but still he was trying to show himself strong for the fans so that the fans would not get upset. I hope he is completely alright now.
I posted about the letters grown men wrote describing what they wanted to do with him, and what they think his nipples and body look like. He knew what was waiting for him in the military. It sounds more like prison than a modernized army.

btach

Veteran
It feels inappropriate and triggered me. As a new taemint and a shawol, I've cried for jjong, even though I wasn't a kpop fan when he died. Older videos trigger me, and I feel sadness for a beautiful human being that was taken too soon. Everything around his death keeps opening the wound. Tae of btees naming his dog charcoal, donating charcoal, and using his name for clout. Why can't they let the members and fans heal? Btees uses mental illness as a concept, is death Shine3's concept? I find it weird.
The members themselves are exploiting Jonghyun. There is always this story that SHINee members were close. Far from it. If they were as close as people claim, Jonghyun would be here today. The first person to show up at the hospital was a super junior member and he was scolded by Shawols when he asked where the members were. It was crazy. Things aren't what they appear. We know key was recording a show with BOA and he surprisingly drove out of town that day. Why? I watched that episode. He then stopped recording. And where were the other members? Taemin lived 15 minutes from the incident. They didn't seem surprised. They act like they were prepared for it. From Now On is confirmation. It's just weird. Those members aren't hurting one bit.
I don't want to talk about this. It hurts my "stomach thinking about it.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
There was a scandal a few months back because Cru$h appeared to ignore black fans and only touched his white fans hands. Most idols are just like the other people in their culture. Most of the men voted for their president, are misogynists, hate LGBT and minorities, but have enough training to make nice. Their money is made by playing a role. No one is that nice to a stranger. Fans lose common sense when they get involved with kpop.

Fandoms attract people with mental health issues. Look at Ha4ry Pot7er, gaming, anime, and weeaboos. The most maladaptive people are the biggest fans and spend a lot of money to feel loved. Globally, societies are messed up. They fail to care for the masses and it's showing with low birth rates, lots of suicides, emigration, and mental illness. Kpop is like a drug or a cult. Those things also attract the lonely and depressed.
Precisely, this is the essence of this thread..."KPop Satanic/Illuminati Influence."

But it's more than just an "influence..." It's a whole lot of social engineering being done by the illuminati to destroy humanity...and KPop has been one of the popular "tools"...especially nowadays...

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
The members themselves are exploiting Jonghyun. There is always this story that SHINee members were close. Far from it. If they were as close as people claim, Jonghyun would be here today. The first person to show up at the hospital was a super junior member and he was scolded by Shawols when he asked where the members were. It was crazy. Things aren't what they appear. We know key was recording a show with BOA and he surprisingly drove out of town that day. Why? I watched that episode. He then stopped recording. And where were the other members? Taemin lived 15 minutes from the incident. They didn't seem surprised. They act like they were prepared for it. From Now On is confirmation. It's just weird. Those members aren't hurting one bit.
They aren't close they only sell the family image to earn money. In one variety show they asked Jj0ng how do you spend time with your members and for 0new he said I don't usually meet up with 0new. Jj0ng and K3y also said on separate occasions that they are only co-workers. There were rumors about intense fights and 0new wanting to leave during Sherlock era. Tea accounts talked about 0new beating up Jj0ng in 2012. Do friends with brotherly bond act like that?? They invented that family story after jj0ng's death because they needed to sell records and they are still not that close. When K3y talked about jj0ng on ILA his expressions were fake. The group acted like everything was fine when T@emin's breakdown happened as well. 0new and M1nho only posted 2 lame messages saying everything will be alright. Is that the behaviour of a group who lost a member to depression? K3y met up with female celebrities during his military service but didn't even bother replying to M1nho's messages and declined to meet up with T@emin when he went to his house to visit him. I don't know about Sh@wols but I would be pretty pissed off at my friend for behaving with me like that.

The family image sells in KPOP so all groups have to act like they are brothers and sisters but the truth is they lie to us about their relationship all the time. Look at other groups BTS, Ex0 B1g Bang etc. BTS members now seem to be tired of each other, Ex0 barely interact with one another and B1g Bang members only met up for their group comeback. Most groups only have a contractual relationship and Sh1nee are just co-workers who became friends because they are in the same group.

arhur12

Star
Do you think it was a sacrifice?
That drama was also made into a popular anime. I didn't watch past the 1st season but I remember that show began with the MC reincarnating in another person's body. I remember there was something about rituals and sacrifice as well very sus...

arhur12

Star
BTS's concept is more about self-love. Sh1nee became irrelevant in 2016. 1of1 flopped they weren't nominated for any big award as a group. They were a 2nd gen group so it made sense for them to lose their popularity when 3rd gen BGs like Ex0 and BTS took over. They should've disbanded in 2017 and focused on their solo activities. They really managed to remain somewhat relevant till now because of the sympathy points they earned after jj0ng's death. In 2018 they released 4 mini albums and all flopped because the gp was already over them and many blingers did not want to support an era without jj0ng. DCM became successful only because of SM's rigorous promotions and T@emin becoming a mainstream artist after Superm and NGDA's success. I am 80-90% sure next album will be successful mostly because of the extra sympathy points they have earned from anti-military KPOP stans.

e-Enoch

Superstar
This video clip of Jonghyun crying...breaks my heart...

Why did it seem that there were no friends, co-workers, even loved ones...when he needed their comfort?

Last edited:

ivyboss

Established
Candace Owen's recent video on MK Ultra and Celebrity Control . nice to see that she's covering this
The €lite has noticed that too many people are aware of this specific topic. To make something less horrifying than it actually is you have to normalize it. And that is the exact thing you can do. I didn’t fully watch the video because the covered certain parts that you can easily find on twt. They are making it seem normal to the general public but never into full detail ofc.

ivyboss

Established
The €lite has noticed that too many people are aware of this specific topic. To make something less horrifying than it actually is you have to normalize it. And that is the exact thing you can do. I didn’t fully watch the video because the covered certain parts that you can easily find on twt. They are making it seem normal to the general public but never into full detail ofc.
And ofc the public will get shocked and give their opinion but they will just move on like it’s nothing special. Not too long ago i came across an article of VR-glasses that can k!ll you irl. Like who would want that? As i went to watch the comments i was expecting people to be scared but idk almost everyone was saying that it is cool. Like huh???

minnie82

Superstar
They aren't close they only sell the family image to earn money. In one variety show they asked Jj0ng how do you spend time with your members and for 0new he said I don't usually meet up with 0new. Jj0ng and K3y also said on separate occasions that they are only co-workers. There were rumors about intense fights and 0new wanting to leave during Sherlock era. Tea accounts talked about 0new beating up Jj0ng in 2012. Do friends with brotherly bond act like that?? They invented that family story after jj0ng's death because they needed to sell records and they are still not that close. When K3y talked about jj0ng on ILA his expressions were fake. The group acted like everything was fine when T@emin's breakdown happened as well. 0new and M1nho only posted 2 lame messages saying everything will be alright. Is that the behaviour of a group who lost a member to depression? K3y met up with female celebrities during his military service but didn't even bother replying to M1nho's messages and declined to meet up with T@emin when he went to his house to visit him. I don't know about Sh@wols but I would be pretty pissed off at my friend for behaving with me like that.

The family image sells in KPOP so all groups have to act like they are brothers and sisters but the truth is they lie to us about their relationship all the time. Look at other groups BTS, Ex0 B1g Bang etc. BTS members now seem to be tired of each other, Ex0 barely interact with one another and B1g Bang members only met up for their group comeback. Most groups only have a contractual relationship and Sh1nee are just co-workers who became friends because they are in the same group.
I think there's group with genuine affection ,i think Bts were really close in the early years ,at least some of them, but with the increase of their fame the group dynamic change,Bp too ,there's a video from their recent concert ,it seems that Lisa and Rose have a fight before getting on stage ,Lisa completely ignored her, i thought Exo have a really good bond , but i was probably wrong .

Last edited: