Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lilyofthevalleys

Established
every time she does the 666 the crowd cheers. creepy
Also it's important to note this is on K 909 (damn they love their 3s, 6s and 9s) that is hosted by bo@'s Supreme witch ass. All of the guests have been showing their hand gestures, fashion with double meanings or even wearing sacrificial colors.

Each episode the guests make sure to cover songs from her back catalog and gush about how much of an inspiration and how important to Asian music she is. That's my girl but let's be honest here. She has been flopping for the last 10 years with no help from these people who look up to her for promotion, features or anything. . What is this praise for?

Like I said before after her brother dies she gets 3 shows, a special live show, a girlgroup to be apart of and a girl group to mentor and produce for. Funny how she gets all of this once Soom@n loses his company and the shareholders are working hard to give his nephew the ax.

If she gets the company it's a wrap for real lol. Safe to say the girls aren't "catholic youth advisors" and having Christian Bible studies on essem grounds anymore.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Also it's important to note this is on K 909 (damn they love their 3s, 6s and 9s) that is hosted by bo@'s Supreme witch ass. All of the guests have been showing their hand gestures, fashion with double meanings or even wearing sacrificial colors.

Each episode the guests make sure to cover songs from her back catalog and gush about how much of an inspiration and how important to Asian music she is. That's my girl but let's be honest here. She has been flopping for the last 10 years with no help from these people who look up to her for promotion, features or anything. . What is this praise for?

Like I said before after her brother dies she gets 3 shows, a special live show, a girlgroup to be apart of and a girl group to mentor and produce for. Funny how she gets all of this once Soom@n loses his company and the shareholders are working hard to give his nephew the ax.

If she gets the company it's a wrap for real lol. Safe to say the girls aren't "catholic youth advisors" and having Christian Bible studies on essem grounds anymore.
who's brother died??

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Also about that ķ909 show it seems like it is the new replacement for Sketchbook after the show was ended because of that plagiarism scandal. Maybe I'm looking too deeply into this but the plagiarism has been happening for a while. Why did it suddenly catch up to the host and the network? And it's very convenient that they were so quick to whip up a replacement program and a replacement host who happens to be a pillar of Korean music yet again.

2thest4rs

Established
he's from Hybe, not surprised about the symbolysms in the video , plus he's dressed like Jk in his latest photobook :

Really starting to get annoyed by the feminization of men in kpop. I remember when Wonho was the first man to wear a crop top in kpop, now it seems to be the standard.

+ They are all Taemin wannabes, no originality (what's the point of debuting solo).

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Oh shut up. You are beginning to sound more and more like an insane and intolerant, bigoted bible thumper, stamping your foot like a petulant child and yelling MY WAY THE ONLY WAY. How DARE you spread misinformation and talk so disrespectfully of another religion - one that happens to be one of the oldest in the world?

By the way, would you like a reminder of the depravity that exists in the bible? You can "own" slaves and beat them. Women are to marry their rapists. Women must be silent and "submit" to men. Are those the words of your "loving" god? Sit your ass down.
I disagree with this to an extent - they literally mention "lies, repression etc." being enforced by a totalitarian government which is what they are rising up against. The government doesn't always have peoples' best interests at heart. We see it happening everywhere.
i recommend you and @daughter of the most high take these to the dms and contact each other there just so the thread can stay on topic

ivyboss

Established
The thread is on topic. I was pointing out the flaws and bigotry in what she's saying. So no, this does not go to the dms, this stays here. If her original comment stays here, so does the criticism of it.
I’d like to inform you that absolutely no one is waiting for a discussion going back and forth related or unrelated to the topic . Please just give information and comment on others and furthermore stay nice please. ;)

yooniu

I have never posted on this site before but I saw this recent post and found it a bit weird considering the symbolism behind blue swirls idk if it belongs in this thread but jihyo from twice featured on jeongyeon’s insta with this painting doodled on her face. same colour and pattern as the fbi symbol ‍ may just be a coincidence

Attachments

ivyboss

Established
Really starting to get annoyed by the feminization of men in kpop. I remember when Wonho was the first man to wear a crop top in kpop, now it seems to be the standard.

+ They are all Taemin wannabes, no originality (what's the point of debuting solo).
All those companies work the same, they just get a mold and fit some idol into it. Every time a male idol debuts with a crop top and somewhat sexy. Female idols debut with a hit and then go full darkmode (S€ulg! excluded)

arhur12

Star
All those companies work the same, they just get a mold and fit some idol into it. Every time a male idol debuts with a crop and somewhat sexy. Female idols debut with a hit and then go full darkmode (S€ulg! excluded)
They have 2 molds for males the gdragon mold for rappers (mino, rm, suga, JH, zico etc) and T@emin mold for dancers and effeminate males. S3ulgi comes under the T@emin mold as well 28 reasons was literally Criminal 2.0. For females there is the cute girl concept or the girl crush concept that's it no originality they keep repackaging the same old concepts and KP0P fans keep throwing money at their favourites because most of them are blind sheeps who eat up whatever shit their favs release.