Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Star
Elle a aussi fait celui-là, acte sexuel, pas cannibale:
She also did that one, sex act, not cannibalistic:
D'ailleurs, la table est au-dessus, d'un carré de damier. Peut faire référence à la table = la table [une grande pierre (je ne suis pas sur, que ce soit qu'une grande pierre, rectangulaire)], où l'acte sexuel est pratiqué sur une victime. A noter, que ces porcs, portent toujours un masque, pendant ce rituel.
Moreover, the table is above, a checkerboard square. Can refer to the table = the table [a large stone (I'm not sure it's just a large, rectangular stone)], where the sexual act is performed on a victim. Note that these pigs always wear a mask during this ritual.

minnie82

Superstar
Elle a aussi fait celui-là, acte sexuel, pas cannibale:
She also did that one, sex act, not cannibalistic:
D'ailleurs, la table est au-dessus, d'un carré de damier. Peut faire référence à la table = la table [une grande pierre (je ne suis pas sur, que ce soit qu'une grande pierre, rectangulaire)], où l'acte sexuel est pratiqué sur une victime. A noter, que ces porcs, portent toujours un masque, pendant ce rituel.
Moreover, the table is above, a checkerboard square. Can refer to the table = the table [a large stone (I'm not sure it's just a large, rectangular stone)], where the sexual act is performed on a victim. Note that these pigs always wear a mask during this ritual.
In another video she promoted bdsm

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why are they in jail it is clearly abusive paintings who ever painted it must be in jail and receive huge punishment
Not in America...whatever kind of "artwork" is produced will just be considered as "freedom of expression..."

Even the "known pedos" are not being arrested... But there's a time for everything...God Almighty has judged these criminals...the day of reckoning will surely come...

ivyboss

Established
that's one of the creepiest video ever:

This one seems to be depicting her own life and those of other victims. Especially after that breakdown on her livestream the other day. When she was running after that man it looked like she was running after the past and doesn’t like the result(now). And when that person entered some temple looking thing it also felt disturbing it looked like b!b! was trying to like a lightbr!nger or some g0d.
Overall i’d never want to watch such stuff again,very disturbing…..

minnie82

Superstar
This one seems to be depicting her own life and those of other victims. Especially after that breakdown on her livestream the other day. When she was running after that man it looked like she was running after the past and doesn’t like the result(now). And when that person entered some temple looking thing it also felt disturbing it looked like b!b! was trying to like a lightbr!nger or some g0d.
Overall i’d never want to watch such stuff again,very disturbing…..
The part where she was shot while she run kinda remind me Bts Not today

Pepsi

Veteran
Sorry to ask but in that is he doing mockery of Shiva? Or are u saying Shiva is devil i didn't understand bcz in India Shiva is not only destroyer but also the creator and for alot Indians Shiva is main god
Destroyer of evil. And yes he's an important deity in Hinduism.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Coolio suspiciously passed away yesterday. TMZ reports "the musician had gone into the bathroom at a friend's house and was later found on the floor unresponsive". People think he broke his oath of secrecy from a podcast he did back in April. This is the guy who was in AHL with BTS.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The bigger issue here is that everyone is glued to their phones, youngsters and seniors. Very serious phone addictions.
Pretty much the same scene in any developed country...but this "mobile phone addiction" is much more "serious" in the Asian region, esp in East Asia...about 99% of train commuters, for example, are usually "glued" to their mobile phones...