Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran

e-Enoch

Superstar
Last edited:
Why is MHJ obsessed with Pinnochio?? She had Pinnochio dolls in her house and her previous Gg (f×) and one of her muses (T@emin) have songs named Pinnochio.
Pinocchio is associated with btees members too. The boy who wants to be human, and in a way symbolizes eternal youth. I can see the appeal in a YouTube obsessed culture but it's like they put it there on purpose. Remember when Tae started to wear or point out this in videos that a member talked about on here? Everyone laughed until it happened again and again. Anything is good publicity to them. These symbols have a meaning and appeared before this forum was made but it's like they're shoving it in our faces.

Beautiful

Star
Speaking of destruction and resurrection, not to mention Shiva. The second God, the God of the sunset (for more detail, you can read, this:). He is the God of destruction, but also of renewal.
Sorry i did not understand what u are saying

Shuna

Star
Sorry to ask but in that is he doing mockery of Shiva? Or are u saying Shiva is devil i didn't understand bcz in India Shiva is not only destroyer but also the creator and for alot Indians Shiva is main god
Speaking of destruction and resurrection, not to mention Shiva. The second God, the God of sunset (for more details, you can read, this: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/houses-furnitures-and-objects-illuminati.4392/post-154749). He is the God of destruction, but also of renewal.

didn't they debuted a couple of months ago and they just win, the male host doesn't seem that happy of their win :

Svngh00n never looked happy as an MC, I wonder if something is wrong with him. he never smiles or emotes while emceeing, as if he is a robot and often forgot his lines and looked to W0ny0ung to help him. I think he was nervous, which makes me wonder how he even got this job if that is the case.

minnie82

Superstar
Svngh00n never looked happy as an MC, I wonder if something is wrong with him. he never smiles or emotes while emceeing, as if he is a robot and often forgot his lines and looked to W0ny0ung to help him. I think he was nervous, which makes me wonder how he even got this job if that is the case.
Or he must be socially awkward like other idols

didn't they debuted a couple of months ago and they just win, the male host doesn't seem that happy of their win :

He's under hive too. They recently let him go, but it could be for their tour. His group is enpipen, and they have a tour soon.

Sorry to ask but in that is he doing mockery of Shiva? Or are u saying Shiva is devil i didn't understand bcz in India Shiva is not only destroyer but also the creator and for alot Indians Shiva is main god
he is representing shiva the destroyer who is a fallen angel a demonic entity and is also known as sirius you can look that up. "Shiva is the black sun behind the sun. He is the deity that K.G. Jung defined it as Abraxas, "the ever-sucking vortex of emptiness." He is the personification of what Schopenhauer called "will" and Nietzsche called "will to power." He is the deity of life and death rolled into one, life-out-of-death; creation from destruction." it is all demonic!

shiva is literally the equivalent of dionysus.

this is from Wikipedia "Sirius has over 50 other designations and names attached to it.[70] In Geoffrey Chaucer's essay Treatise on the Astrolabe, it bears the name Alhabor and is depicted by a hound's head. This name is widely used on medieval astrolabes from Western Europe.[20] In Sanskrit it is known as Mrgavyadha "deer hunter", or Lubdhaka "hunter". As Mrgavyadha, the star represents Rudra (Shiva).[112][113] The star is referred to as Makarajyoti in Malayalam and has religious significance to the pilgrim center Sabarimala.[114] In Scandinavia, the star has been known as Lokabrenna ("burning done by Loki", or "Loki's torch").[115] In the astrology of the Middle Ages, Sirius was a Behenian fixed star,[116] associated with beryl and juniper." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius

eye of shiva/eye of hours are the same exact thing the third eye which should NOT be touched if you work your chakras you will open yourself up to the enemy. how do you think that snake got at the bottom of your spine? it got there after adam and eve sinned and disobeyed God. and in fact that kundalini spirit (antichrist spirit) people try to awaken is very ancient and demonic and it’s like awakening the enemy and giving him a foot ground in your body in your life.. 1664352828745.png

Why are they in jail it is clearly abusive paintings who ever painted it must be in jail and receive huge punishment
the thing is that the actual victims paint those then those sick in the head occultists take those drawings and hang them in their homes because they are proud of them because it is what they worship they worship satan they love what satan loves they love torturing people and tormenting them and they are loyal to the enemy their hearts are hardened and covered in black sticky liquid literally this is the darkness they have allowed the defilement of their souls

Beautiful

Star
he is representing shiva the destroyer who is a fallen angel a demonic entity and is also known as sirius you can look that up. "Shiva is the black sun behind the sun. He is the deity that K.G. Jung defined it as Abraxas, "the ever-sucking vortex of emptiness." He is the personification of what Schopenhauer called "will" and Nietzsche called "will to power." He is the deity of life and death rolled into one, life-out-of-death; creation from destruction." it is all demonic!

shiva is literally the equivalent of dionysus.

this is from Wikipedia "Sirius has over 50 other designations and names attached to it.[70] In Geoffrey Chaucer's essay Treatise on the Astrolabe, it bears the name Alhabor and is depicted by a hound's head. This name is widely used on medieval astrolabes from Western Europe.[20] In Sanskrit it is known as Mrgavyadha "deer hunter", or Lubdhaka "hunter". As Mrgavyadha, the star represents Rudra (Shiva).[112][113] The star is referred to as Makarajyoti in Malayalam and has religious significance to the pilgrim center Sabarimala.[114] In Scandinavia, the star has been known as Lokabrenna ("burning done by Loki", or "Loki's torch").[115] In the astrology of the Middle Ages, Sirius was a Behenian fixed star,[116] associated with beryl and juniper." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius

eye of shiva/eye of hours are the same exact thing the third eye which should NOT be touched if you work your chakras you will open yourself up to the enemy. how do you think that snake got at the bottom of your spine? it got there after adam and eve sinned and disobeyed God. and in fact that kundalini spirit (antichrist spirit) people try to awaken is very ancient and demonic and it’s like awakening the enemy and giving him a foot ground in your body in your life.. View attachment 81509
With all the respect i have i don't want to argue with u it's your perspective and i have my opinion. See respecting other religions is important without knowing any knowledge and only based Wikipedia you cannot say another religion god as fallen angel. And India with huge population with so many years of history and ancient knowledge do you really think no one raised a question on this. And rushi are not mad to pray to any diety like that. They are high spritual people. And shabarimala u mentioned it does not belong to Shiva it belongs to swamy ayappa. And makarajyothi u mentioned it is festival in some areas know as makara Sankranti

With all the respect i have i don't want to argue with u it's your perspective and i have my opinion. See respecting other religions is important without knowing any knowledge and only based Wikipedia you cannot say another religion god as fallen angel. And India with huge population with so many years of history and ancient knowledge do you really think no one raised a question on this. And rushi are not mad to pray to any diety like that. They are high spritual people. And shabarimala u mentioned it does not belong to Shiva it belongs to swamy ayappa. And makarajyothi u mentioned it is festival in some areas know as makara Sankranti
my knowledge is not based on wikipedia but this was the quickest i could find while at work. my knowledge is based on the understanding and revelation the Holy Spirit gives me, books and from what my friends from India share with me. im giving you clear evidence that there is nothing new under the sun and that it is ancient the lie of the serpent king but it is up to you whether you will accept it or not.

the Lord i serve has nothing to do with religon because religion is man made and the Lord i serve is the LIVING ONE THE WONDERFUL ONE OF ISRAEL YAH THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB.

the Lord said that huge shaking will be happening in india and that idols and temples will collapse and people will go to Him. the 3 million gods or idk their exact number are nothing else than fallen angels demonic beings that is why they have greek equivalents because they are the same but renamed and repackaged just like the egyptian gods are the greek gods who took animal form to fight typhoon down to egypt..

Word from the LORD YAH on the matter:
"What have these false gods you follow done for you? Did any of them suffer and die for you? NO, NO, NO I SAY. So why do you follow after them? Can a priest save you? Can the pope, the False Prophet save you? Can Buddha? Can Shiva? NO, NO, NO I SAY!! Man cannot save anyone, statues cannot save you, Allah cannot save you, Buddha cannot save you. Spiritualism and New Age you MUST remove yourselves from. THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE YOU. The rest are all false religions and practices put in place by the master of deception, satan himself. He has set up his kingdom here on earth for the sole purpose of taking millions upon millions of souls to hell. He HATES you children. I AM is your Creator and he hates My creation. His main goal is to seek, kill and destroy.
You ask—“So why would you allow satan to have dominion on earth?”
Children, I have explained over and over that life here is a “testing ground.” Trials and tribulations I said would come. As I state in John 16:33 I have overcome the world so you are to also. You must be Overcomers. As I suffered for all mankind you would suffer in order to go from corruptible to incorruptible. My Ways are NOT your ways but I test the hearts of man. You see children, how many of you profess My Name but as soon as trouble comes your way or any type of persecution for following Me you fall away from pressing forward, from reaching for the prize. You give up too easily!
I test you children to see how many of you were willing to lose it all to gain your soul—how many of you were willing to walk in obedience and follow My commands—how many instead are walking their own way, the way that will take you to your demise? How many children have shown their love for Me? You say you love Me yet you do NOT do what I say? You say you believe yet I have sent out Words of truth for years and you are still in denial; still in unbelief. You mock Me by mocking those I have sent to you.
I HATE abominations yet most embrace them. I HATE SIN but most have NO desire to change, NO desire to resist temptation, to stop sinning—enticed by the broad road that leads straight to hell.How many say “I have the Holy Spirit in Me” yet are still the “old man?” You cannot put old wine into new wineskins! How many of you are the “new man”—where is the evidence? If you are still doing and living the same as you did for years when you first said you received the baptism of My Spirit, then you need to RE-EXAMINE yourselves. My Spirit cannot remain in one who lives in habitual sin willingly. Many started out of the gate zealously but soon after you were lured right back into the ways and lusts of this world. You are WILLFULLY sinning against Me. Many of those who dabble in the Kabbalah have ventured into other rooms of the satanic beehive: WICCA, Voodoo, Pachamama, Yoga, Pilates, Goddess Worship, I Ching, Tarot, Horoscopes, Mother Earth, New Age, Power of Positive Religion, Eastern Meditation, Ancestor Religion, Crystals, Star Charts, Black Mirror Gazing etc. Kabbalah is nothing but Babylonian secret mystery religion that the Jewish elites and intellectuals (read priests and scribes), took back with them to Jerusalem, after they returned from the 70 years exile in Babylon, having apostatized from the Old Covenant with God Almighty. It is the same snake as the Egyptian, Philistine and Greek mystery religions. It’s twin sisters are the Masonic high degrees and the Illuminati."

2nd Word from the LORD YAH about India:
"India is a country where idolatry is widespread, her people are under the oppressive rule of the powers of darkness, bound by many filthiness and sins. I will save this country, pull her out of the dung heap, deliver her from the bondage and oppression put upon her by the enemy."

3rd Word from the LORD YAH about India: "
I rain judgement against the gods. I rain judgement against the false deities, the false creations of men’s minds and men’s hands. I am the Lord, let the whole earth be still and silent before Me. I will judge the gods and everyone who is a follower of them and their message, anyone who adores their lies and refuses to repent during the judgement period will be judged and affected along with them. These are the days of sudden death, sudden judgement for sin. These are the words of the Lord who says “You shall have no other gods before me.” (Exodus 20: 3). You shall not provoke My jealousy with idols or things raised up in the heavens to receive your prayers and worship. These are the words of My covenant to the sons of men but they reject Me to follow after dumb idols. I will bring every temple down and every place of worship not following the true God.

For the day of the Lord of hosts shall come upon everything proud and lofty, upon everything lifted up— and it shall be brought low” – (Isaiah 13:12)

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God…” – (Exodus 20:4- 5)

4th Word from the LORD YAH about India:
I will be exalted among the heathen. I am about to make myself known to them. I will tear down their altars of worship to false gods, I will topple their temples to the ground and leave nothing standing of their cursed altars. Then they will know I am God when I reveal my displeasure with idolatry. When their gods who do not see or hear cannot answer and save them, they will know there is no salvation or strength in them. My name shall be exalted in this earth- men will know what is God and what is not.

I will rouse Myself in fury and judge idolatry very harshly. “You shall have no other god before Me”, these are My words, yet from his conception man has worshipped false gods and gone astray after dumb idols that cannot save, that cannot see or hear him, or be touched with compassion at his struggles. I alone am the Lord who saves, in Me alone is salvation and a way of escape for man from his sins. I said ‘Study and learn My ways’ but humanity has gone like prostitutes after idols of wood, stone and metal, bowing down to them and exalting them above My name. I said My name shall be exalted above the earth- indeed now is the time of my judgement.

Heathen nations shall experience famine, drought, earthquakes and sea disasters as judgement for years of going after false gods. I am doing this to fulfil the word- “there shall be earthquakes in diverse places, the waves and seas roaring.” Let men know that I am God. I ALONE SAVE. I will reveal myself to them in their distress and they shall know my Name. This is the word of the Lord.

Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. – (Psalm 46:10)

Those who make an image, all of them are useless, and their precious things shall not profit. They are their own witnesses; They neither see nor know, so they are put to shame. – (Isaiah 44:9)

“What good is an idol carved by man, or a cast image that deceives you? How foolish to trust in your own creation— a god that can’t even talk! – (Habakkuk 2:18)

Put to death therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these the wrath of God is coming. – (Colossians 3:5- 6)

“Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God’s love for them.” – (Jonah 2:8)

THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN YAHWEH OF HEAVEN AND AN IDOL. JESUS IS THE ONLY GOD, AND ONLY HE CAN SAVE, AMEN.