Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

unrelated but 24th september 2022 9.24.2022 in the gregorian calendar is 9.11.2022 11th September in the julian calendar. there was a lot of predictive programming for a second 9/11 but also 7/11 which is the exact same thing since septem means 7 and was the 7th out of the 10 months on the ancient roman calendar. that netflix program from 24th on I watched the ad video of it and they were acting as if something big was about to happen i got weird feeling after watching this as in STAY ALERT feeling... last night my mom played the news channel for some time and the person reading the news said September 24th out of the blue when it was September 21st i found it very weird

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
About this. I just read that Squid game cast would be part of this event. It reminded me of a dream I saw way back in January-February of this year. Take it with a grain of salt but since this dream was related to Sh1nee and Squid game I think it would be OK to share it here.

I communicated with T@emin in my dream. He was talking to his fans through cryptic Instagram comments. He said K3y and M1nho were close to a male cast member of Squid game. This cast member was supposedly an elite member of the cult with considerable influence and power and he also said that this person was connected to whatever happened to T@emin in the military. Now, since the time I saw this dream K3y and M1nho have both collaborated with squid game cast members so a part of me believes that what I saw in my dream could be true to some extent. Maybe K3y and M1nho are getting these collaborations with American stars through their friendship with Squid game cast members. I remember an actress who was friends with Park Sodam who played a major role in Squid game died way back in January around the time I saw this dream. I believe she was sacrificed. The cast members of Squid game in my opinion are high up in the elites' cult ranking.
I found this about the actress
"The South Korean actress Kim Mi-soo, seen in particular in the series Hellbound (Netflix) and Snowdrop (Disney + in Asia), died suddenly last week at the age of 29. Anupam Tripathi, who plays Ali Abdul in Squid Game, shared his grief on Instagram"
She was the actress who did the drama with Jisoo,so she was related not only to squid game actor,but to BP

arhur12

Star
"The South Korean actress Kim Mi-soo, seen in particular in the series Hellbound (Netflix) and Snowdrop (Disney + in Asia), died suddenly last week at the age of 29. Anupam Tripathi, who plays Ali Abdul in Squid Game, shared his grief on Instagram"
She was the actress who did the drama with Jisoo,so she was related not only to squid game actor,but to BP
She was labelmate with Squid game cast members. I think many people can harvest energy from one sacrifice. Like Jj0ng and Sull1 I believe multiple people harvested energy from their sacrifice.

sandonthebeach

Established
didn't stan her, but i really think she wasted her talent in Bp
I've said more than once, she's the only talented member in bp. And yes, such a pity, singing and dancing generic songs when she can do better.
The South Korean actress Kim Mi-soo, seen in particular in the series Hellbound (Netflix) and Snowdrop (Disney + in Asia), died suddenly last week at the age of 29
"Died suddenly" these days is an euphemism for dying because of the vaxx. RIP Kim Mi-soo

sandonthebeach

Established
Based on how things are done via the "culture of corruption" in this industry, these artists must've really done "services" other than music...as have been discussed many times here... KPop is another example of modern-day slavery...
Leaving these links below,

randomcitizen

Veteran
when it comes to text all i hear about is that one member y30njun.. he is pretty much the most popular member in that group.
He is pushed way more into the spotlight and gets alot more opportunities than the rest of his members for some reason. Yesterday he was invited to a diesel pop up event. He looked so depressed I was honestly shocked looking at the press pictures. His eyes look so empty I see no happiness in them

Fujiko

Star

PrincessPunch

Veteran

minnie82

Superstar
Another Blood sacrifice for Bp

PrincessPunch

Veteran
unrelated but 24th september 2022 9.24.2022 in the gregorian calendar is 9.11.2022 11th September in the julian calendar. there was a lot of predictive programming for a second 9/11 but also 7/11 which is the exact same thing since septem means 7 and was the 7th out of the 10 months on the ancient roman calendar. that netflix program from 24th on I watched the ad video of it and they were acting as if something big was about to happen i got weird feeling after watching this as in STAY ALERT feeling... last night my mom played the news channel for some time and the person reading the news said September 24th out of the blue when it was September 21st i found it very weird
millie bobby brown looks like a 30 year old woman. it's disgusting how they intentionally make her look way older than her age to cater to pedos and they've been doing it since she was young

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Nmixx's newest Alice in Wonderland themed mv. Also take note of the marina themed scene, the black and white duality symbolism, and the butterfly symbolism. Seems like every kpop mv has to have butterflies and black and white symbolism even though it doesn't even fit the concept.
alot of color coding in that mv. i noticed the bisexual flag colors alot

@PrincessPunch Actually sofia said this explanation on the difference between codes and symbols, I think it might answer your question a bit
View attachment 81381
thanks! wow this is interesting. i'll wait until she drops her new video so she can explain it more

ivyboss

Established
Hi everyone,
A new show called street man fighter started not to long ago. I was very suspicious about this particular person his dance from ssaebbing went viral too many idols danced too it and he shows horns in the video below after a few seconds also in a swirling motion:
Are these contestants sell outs too??

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Hi everyone,
A new show called street man fighter started not to long ago. I was very suspicious about this particular person his dance from ssaebbing went viral too many idols danced too it and he shows horns in the video below after a few seconds also in a swirling motion:
Are these contestants sell outs too??
yeah most likely are. the girls from street woman fighter or whatever that show was called would through up 666 and other symbols in their choreography and ig photos too