Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sandonthebeach

Established
and around 2025, 2026, 2027+ will be the years where they will reach "international success"... so if his prediction is correct, when they renew their contract around 2025, it will take them around 7 years to reach international success and peak in their career, which was the same thing that happened to bts...
Interesting, and perhaps op is right. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens that way. Perhaps I was wrong and they're just waiting for "success".

KdKzXuk

Established
Do you guys have an idea how str8 kids did blow up so much despite jyp showing them little to no interest? I never stan Str8 kids but they have a strong bond with their fans and they seem very human compared to other idols lol.
surprisingly their first album sold a lot and was a good debut. they had a lot of upside down/mind control symbolism since debut too. they started to increase massively in popularity in the international market (no ones care for them in korea) when they changed their concept radically with g0ds menu then with thunder0us to become this kind of "noise music" that makes their identity and basically serves as their flex and what their fans flex about. what helps is that they have a lot of english speaking members and they also have that one member (hyunj1n) who carries the popularity of the group with f3lix because they are dancers and visuals. and finally yes they have a strong bond with fans, their whole concept as "str@y kids" is to connect with str@y people all round the world (their slogan) and to have some sort of home to "st@y" together and they made a lot of things for the fans.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Interesting, and perhaps op is right. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens that way.
Here is the video if you wish to watch it

Perhaps I was wrong and they're just waiting for "success".
Yes. When you sell your soul to the devil he doesn't give you the success in an instant. It takes time... and as you continue doing the rituals and compromising your integrity, you slowly start to lose your soul as well

Newjans was shock to me. They and their age. Between I'm having a doubt did hype stopped promoting t+t all I'm seeing is enphyn. I'm barely hearing them. And in vlives also all they do is talking about enphyn.
They did promos for Thursday's Child, and are on a world tour. The American, Japanese and Korean dates are finished. Now, they're in Southeast Asia. T×t was at Lollapalooza, and did some American promotion with Good Morning America. They also just released a new song. I don't think hive knows what to do with that group. It's very popular in America and Korea, but they're pushing enpipen more recently. One member is pushed at the expense of the other members. When fans speak out, his stans and ot5s scream, fight, and force them off social media. This mismanagement is pushing fans to enpipen and other groups. Compared to btees at a similar age, they're doing well, but there's none of the bonding or excitement their seniors had.

surprisingly their first album sold a lot and was a good debut. they had a lot of upside down/mind control symbolism since debut too. they started to increase massively in popularity in the international market (no ones care for them in korea) when they changed their concept radically with g0ds menu then with thunder0us to become this kind of "noise music" that makes their identity and basically serves as their flex and what their fans flex about. what helps is that they have a lot of english speaking members and they also have that one member (hyunj1n) who carries the popularity of the group with f3lix because they are dancers and visuals. and finally yes they have a strong bond with fans, their whole concept as "str@y kids" is to connect with str@y people all round the world (their slogan) and to have some sort of home to "st@y" together and they made a lot of things for the fans.
My first thought reading this is what are they, a dog pound? Picking up strays and taking them home. That's giving Pied Piper. Their leader called female fans his baby girls until a male fan wanted to be called a baby boy. He calls them baby stays to make them happy.

mhj the ped was involved with these groups that's why they debuted so young
Fans have asked her to take care of NJ and protect them. Imagine a shepherd asking a wolf to protect the flock while he's out. She's the predator. Taem1n was forced to expose his chest for noonas and take suggestive pictures. A grown woman tricked him twice and that's so gross.

when it comes to text all i hear about is that one member y30njun.. he is pretty much the most popular member in that group.
He's not though, that's the narrative hive pushes. The most popular is Sb or Bg. Hue has less fans because he looks white, and Taehyun gets ignored too. The hyung line has the most fans. Yj is doing something to get those opportunities. There's videos of him pretending to suck #&@*, drink p33, riding on chairs and toys like he's having sex, and moaning. A sex tape was released of someone moaning and people think it's him.

it’s a combination of t+t being the “middle child” and enhpyn being under a different company than them with more money and connections. they’re primarily owned by mn3t who produces all of those survival shows and kdramas and controls a bunch of other stuff in relation to the k industry and they do all of enhypns promotions from what i know of instead of b1gh1t… so while b1gh1t is busy trying to wrangle bt5 and their other boy groups subsidiaries like n3wjns company and enhypns company with only 1 group can kinda do as they please with them. it’s weird and messy and it leaves a lot of room for error in terms of loosened rules for how different groups get treated and competiton between subsidiaries.
View attachment 81380
The best explanation I've seen of this. It's a hot mess and unfair to fans and the groups.

Seems like txt was a replacement for bts, but hasn't really had the same success. So, next.
They put them aside for trainee then there was a scandal. I don't know if trainee will ever debut. T×t has potential but the satanic images, sponsors and rapid aging give me worry. I also don't like the fatphobia and queerbaiting.

Min50 is going to be on Netflix's Tudum.

"Netflix’s Tudum event returns on September 24th, with the streaming platform promising news and exclusive reveals from over 120 series and films.

The 24 hour event will be hosted by and A-list cast including Jamie Foxx, Millie Bobby Brown, Noah Centineo, Choi Min-ho, Cho Yi-hyun, Zakir Khan, Prajakta Koli, Maite Perroni, Sheron Menezzes, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan and more."

Attachments

OrinaCano

Established
Min50 is going to be on Netflix's Tudum.

"Netflix’s Tudum event returns on September 24th, with the streaming platform promising news and exclusive reveals from over 120 series and films.

The 24 hour event will be hosted by and A-list cast including Jamie Foxx, Millie Bobby Brown, Noah Centineo, Choi Min-ho, Cho Yi-hyun, Zakir Khan, Prajakta Koli, Maite Perroni, Sheron Menezzes, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan and more."

Minho is part of Netflix's Tudum global fan event due to his upcoming Netflix series "The Fabulous", alongside with other stars who have featured in Netflix series and movies.

Attachments

arhur12

Star
Minho is part of Netflix's Tudum global fan event due to his upcoming Netflix series "The Fabulous", alongside with other stars who have featured in Netflix series and movies.
About this. I just read that Squid game cast would be part of this event. It reminded me of a dream I saw way back in January-February of this year. Take it with a grain of salt but since this dream was related to Sh1nee and Squid game I think it would be OK to share it here.

I communicated with T@emin in my dream. He was talking to his fans through cryptic Instagram comments. He said K3y and M1nho were close to a male cast member of Squid game. This cast member was supposedly an elite member of the cult with considerable influence and power and he also said that this person was connected to whatever happened to T@emin in the military. Now, since the time I saw this dream K3y and M1nho have both collaborated with squid game cast members so a part of me believes that what I saw in my dream could be true to some extent. Maybe K3y and M1nho are getting these collaborations with American stars through their friendship with Squid game cast members. I remember an actress who was friends with Park Sodam who played a major role in Squid game died way back in January around the time I saw this dream. I believe she was sacrificed. The cast members of Squid game in my opinion are high up in the elites' cult ranking.