Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OrinaCano

Established
Regarding that praying clip of mark , haechan and doyoung from nct 127 behind the scenes video.
Haechan's response to it o_O

View attachment 81323
I have listened to some NCT songs but I am not a fan of them and I don't know much about them. But it is bad if they pray as well as do satanic activities/symbolism in their mvs.

But they are doing what they are asked to do in their mvs.

Last edited:

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
I didn't take it seriously but predictive programming is there if we pay attention. Expect it across multiple places and different times. Please stock up and don't panic.
Yes, predictive programming has been there ever since...it's one of their mind conditioning tools...especially instilling fear amongst the people... And by the way... there's something about 24 September that's being mysteriously "warned about..."

loginine

Veteran
T@eil from enSeeTee was visibly upset but he seemed off in a couple of other segments. I think he was also having MK complications and possibly drugged. something weird going on with them too. Fans noticing stuff too.

arhur12

Star
Regarding that praying clip of mark , haechan and doyoung from nct 127 behind the scenes video.
Haechan's response to it o_O

View attachment 81323
A lot of Christian Idols have talked about praying to God before performing. In my opinion either they are indoctrinated to believe that what they do is not satanic at all or they are false Christians who are trying to fool their fans.

loginine

Veteran
I have listened to some NCT songs but I am not a fan of them and I don't know much about them. But it is bad if they pray as well as do satanic activities/symbolism in their mvs.

But they are doing what they are asked to do in their mvs.
EnSeeTee have been doing more than before of the r1tu@ls and some of the members are breaking down from it. I don’t think they are gonna last too long like this.
I’m a fan of their style and vocals talent. I really hope they can get out of these things, but they seem in too deep.

loginine

Veteran
It is possible they are forced to do the hand signs. Pray for them.
Yeah. They seem like normal people, but they are aware of the dark side. I think M@rk is trying to block out his deeds and is doing it to keep his job. He doesn’t seem convicted in what he is doing and maybe he thinks it’s okay.

I don’t see how someone can be a Christian and not be able to recognize darkness. If he is, he must be turning a blind eye to it.

Yes, predictive programming has been there ever since...it's one of their mind conditioning tools...especially instilling fear amongst the people... And by the way... there's something about 24 September that's being mysteriously "warned about..."

I remembered that, it's why I posted my screenshot. Why are they harvesting energy around that date?

2thest4rs

Established
Yeah. They seem like normal people, but they are aware of the dark side. I think M@rk is trying to block out his deeds and is doing it to keep his job. He doesn’t seem convicted in what he is doing and maybe he thinks it’s okay.

I don’t see how someone can be a Christian and not be able to recognize darkness. If he is, he must be turning a blind eye to it.
Yes. Same with Jhoney from MonX, I feel like "Christian" K-pop singers have a very superficial view of Christianity. Like a lot of people in the west, some people really think that you can get away with anything as long as you love Jesus. It just doesn't work that way.