Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
I left the fandom because Sh@wols are extremely annoying bunch of people. They had no issue using jj0ng's name for their comebacks but when it came to the 14th debut anniversary they didn't mention him at all. That says a lot about how much they care about him. I don't understand the logic behind their claim of continuing as a group because they want to "Carry on jj0ng's legacy" and then not mentioning JJong on important events related to the group except when they need attention for a comeback.
Disgusting

with k3y specifically i'm pretty sure he was born into the industry, so in certain aspects i do see him as a victim since he probably grew up being groomed and thinking this lifestyle is right. i won't he suprised if there are accounts of childhood sa and abuse from his past :(
Did you read the articles I shared yesterday? It's not as rare as we think. Most keep quiet but it's common for boys and girls. I get the same feeling. He wasn't very naive at launch and he went along with most of the stuff they made them do. He laughed at everything but he wasn't having fun. His laughs sounded so fake.

Fujiko

Star
Taem1n fits better in America. His rebellious behavior and sense of humor fits a lot more than his hyungs. He also made an effort to approach foreign fans. Most kpop groups teach one member English or have a gyopo and that's it. Taem1n caught up with English really fast for Supe4m.

Wow I'm surprised they didn't mention him. There's videos of his members saying they weren't allowed to say his name. I'm disappointed that they wouldn't mention the person who wrote many of their songs.

I didn't know him, and he wasn't on my radar the year he passed, but it's upset me many, many times. I've had to stop listening to SHINee and listen to Taem1n's music or something else to take my mind off it. I'm very sensitive to things like that, and when I watched Replay the first time, I felt this terrible pain in my soul. Having gone through the theatrics of being an army, I pushed it away. Anyone who listens can hear his pain in his voice. It's everywhere, and it's painful to watch him shrink into himself while he grew as an artist. Something very bad happened. It could be suicide, but I don't buy that he finally decided it wasn't for him to keep going.

There's recent studies showing that men are more likely to decide on suicide out of nowhere. As someone who has struggled with this daily, it can come out of nowhere. The day can be amazing, nothing else doing on, but I think about dying. I've never shared this before because it's dangerous to say that aloud, but I get the feeling all the time. He could've been triggered by someone's actions, debt, threats, a breakup, or the depression he was suffering from. Jjong cried because Taem1n shared a sad song with him. Tae laughed it off, but he was shocked to see his hyung crying and pretended he didn't to save his privacy.
I agree,his voice expressed his pain,his struggle,imo idol life was not for him ...music,writing yes,but not being an idol

I agree,his voice expressed his pain,his struggle,imo idol life was not for him ...music,writing yes,but not being an idol
He struggled too much as an idol. His talents could have been expressed in different ways, writing, producing or a solo career but he was ground down and destroyed by the kpop industry. The fans put idols in a very tiny space and burn them if they dare to move or be anything less than perfect.

Volkihari

Established
Gasoline flopped on Korean charts. As a musician no one takes him seriously. He is famous for variety just like Heechu1. T@e is recognised more as a musical artist because of Move's legacy and all the juniors who cite him as a role model.

The idol concept was stolen from Japan. It is common in Japan for idols to branch out and do other activities like Mcing, radio hosting, news casting, acting etc. I know a few J-idols who became news casters. One J-idol Takuya Kimura is now more famous for his acting career than his musical career with his band SMAP. The Japanese idols the male ones at least don't have to work like slaves. They aren't expected to perform perfectly on stage or compete with singers and dancers. Korean ones on the other hand face physical and mental abuse which might make them want to quit after they grow up.
I wish they remained close to the Japanese idol concept than whatever this is now :confused: I know even then behind the scenes of course there is abuse and evil, but for idols now its so much more mentally and physically taxing. They have to do so much content for YouTube and trying to make a dance challenge go viral on TikTok and going live on all of the other platforms etc. Social media is so draining

Volkihari

Established
It's a rehash of dududu, no doubt, with influences of the 90's/early 00's rap. I find it eerie, the sound of a shutter and them singing "pull down the shutter lock the door". A lot of small businesses have been forced to shutdown (is this song referring to that?, a little far-fetched maybe?)
"Keep talking we shut you down" keep in mind the attacks to free speech we are living and, this phrase it's scary.
Also something I noticed in PV is this line
1663383685276.png
How is killing "the haters" in any way sane? But people will go all yass queens so empowering. What kind of clown world are we living in. Feminism is from Hell

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Did you read the articles I shared yesterday? It's not as rare as we think. Most keep quiet but it's common for boys and girls. I get the same feeling. He wasn't very naive at launch and he went along with most of the stuff they made them do. He laughed at everything but he wasn't having fun. His laughs sounded so fake.
can you link me your post?

2thest4rs

Established
BP came out with their second album and I wanted to analyze it to see if I caught anything. Of course with the video being muted because I'm not about to have those evil frequencies live rent free in my head. No sir, I already prayed for deliverance.

So basically, if you watch it, you'll notice it's a watered down version of dududu- whatever that mv was called. Their fans are so naive I can't even bother.

So anyways, predictive programing on digital currency:

View attachment 81141
You see behind her it says "cash for gold and silver" because the dollar, well- US dollar to be specific will soon no longer have any value. Biden is already trying to pass a law that digital currency be implemented by this December. There's a thread for that in the News category.

View attachment 81142

And you see behind her again, "currency exchange" not a coincidence, obviously. Maybe that's why they keep saying "shut it down" it really correlates to what's happening these days- aka the world shutting down. Who knows, they could be subliminally saying "shut it down" hinting the world will "reset" with the antichrist in power. That's all music videos are anyway. Them preparing for that time.

So here we have Lisa singing a lyric that can be interpreted in many ways. I've myself found two meanings of this: 1.) She's telling her fans it's so easy to control them so much so that they're dogs. And unfortunately, that's true because y'all already know how gullible their fans are. And 2.) She's telling us she's a dog to the industry. It can honestly mean both, there isn't just one meaning to everything:

View attachment 81143

Here we have Rose. If you guys recall, I've been saying she looks absolutely fed up with her life pertaining to the industry, but in this video, she seemed like she's just accepting her fate much like the others. We already know she made solo music videos talking about how she suddenly noticed everything she wanted is questionable. But in this video, she's acting like "oh well, this is what I chose, so be it"

Anyways, I don't 100% understand what she means by this: "Praying for my downfall, many have tried" is she referring to those who know the truth that pray that the wicked (like her, herself) be disposed of? Perhaps. And I'm one of them that prays for their downfall because what good are they doing? Nothing but willingly signing contracts for greed & pleasure while simultaneously agreeing to be used to destroy over a million people and lead them to damnation. So if she's talking about people like me, she's right, idrc.

And peep the world she's sitting on is black and pink. A representation of how she and the other three are the gods of the world their fans are in. Could not be me.

View attachment 81144

Lastly, every time they're shown with their riches, the next scene is them "shutting it down" it's like they're acknowledging that everything they've WRONGFULLY gotten over the past years are coming to an end. There's also a few metaverse references. Honestly, they didn't look upbeat in this video at all- more like emotionless or dejected for obvious reasons.

And that's all I caught. It's all just a cheap dududu, blatant predictive programming, and all of them not caring about anything given they know their next destination won't be so pretty.
Dude this is so eerie... I didn't even know they had a comeback. On my kdance account, I've made it clear that I do not like or support BP & randomly one of my mutuals tagged me in their cover of this dance in a mocking way. It's so weird because I've never actually talked to this person. It was so petty I felt like I was being mocked by a demon. They really have their fans under a spell.

Volkihari

Established
BP came out with their second album and I wanted to analyze it to see if I caught anything. Of course with the video being muted because I'm not about to have those evil frequencies live rent free in my head. No sir, I already prayed for deliverance.

So basically, if you watch it, you'll notice it's a watered down version of dududu- whatever that mv was called. Their fans are so naive I can't even bother.

So anyways, predictive programing on digital currency:

View attachment 81141
You see behind her it says "cash for gold and silver" because the dollar, well- US dollar to be specific will soon no longer have any value. Biden is already trying to pass a law that digital currency be implemented by this December. There's a thread for that in the News category.

View attachment 81142

And you see behind her again, "currency exchange" not a coincidence, obviously. Maybe that's why they keep saying "shut it down" it really correlates to what's happening these days- aka the world shutting down. Who knows, they could be subliminally saying "shut it down" hinting the world will "reset" with the antichrist in power. That's all music videos are anyway. Them preparing for that time.

So here we have Lisa singing a lyric that can be interpreted in many ways. I've myself found two meanings of this: 1.) She's telling her fans it's so easy to control them so much so that they're dogs. And unfortunately, that's true because y'all already know how gullible their fans are. And 2.) She's telling us she's a dog to the industry. It can honestly mean both, there isn't just one meaning to everything:

View attachment 81143

Here we have Rose. If you guys recall, I've been saying she looks absolutely fed up with her life pertaining to the industry, but in this video, she seemed like she's just accepting her fate much like the others. We already know she made solo music videos talking about how she suddenly noticed everything she wanted is questionable. But in this video, she's acting like "oh well, this is what I chose, so be it"

Anyways, I don't 100% understand what she means by this: "Praying for my downfall, many have tried" is she referring to those who know the truth that pray that the wicked (like her, herself) be disposed of? Perhaps. And I'm one of them that prays for their downfall because what good are they doing? Nothing but willingly signing contracts for greed & pleasure while simultaneously agreeing to be used to destroy over a million people and lead them to damnation. So if she's talking about people like me, she's right, idrc.

And peep the world she's sitting on is black and pink. A representation of how she and the other three are the gods of the world their fans are in. Could not be me.

View attachment 81144

Lastly, every time they're shown with their riches, the next scene is them "shutting it down" it's like they're acknowledging that everything they've WRONGFULLY gotten over the past years are coming to an end. There's also a few metaverse references. Honestly, they didn't look upbeat in this video at all- more like emotionless or dejected for obvious reasons.

And that's all I caught. It's all just a cheap dududu, blatant predictive programming, and all of them not caring about anything given they know their next destination won't be so pretty.
There was also another bath tub scene reference with Jennie in a black bathtub with a match on fire

LizBasil

Rookie

Look at her here :( This is so sad and concerning
is she even human at this point?
this is well gone past unnatural... no body shaming, but saying it's unhealthy is just an understatement. her spine is one day gonna break. it's a miracle she can support herself to stand straight. seriously she doesn't seem to have one muscle, just sticks

minnie82

Superstar
this is well gone past unnatural... no body shaming, but saying it's unhealthy is just an understatement. her spine is one day gonna break. it's a miracle she can support herself to stand straight. seriously she doesn't seem to have one muscle, just sticks
it looks she's gonna faint at one moment

minnie82

Superstar
promoting the illuminati gay agenda so hard, i really think that some female idols swing both ways for sure :

LizBasil

Rookie
someone recently mentioned KNK here and this year a member of KNK played in a BL drama.... i thought it was pretty tragic cause the group isnt popular and i guess he really needed the paycheck... after that drama, now he gained a bit more popularity including some popularity awards...

PrincessPunch

Veteran
why is her company allowing her to be that skinny? she's slowly wasting away and they aren't doing anything about it???