Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Wow, the last Instagram photo that you shared of itzy and the scene with yeji, you mention the "death of the queen"... was that foreshadowing for the queens death?
yeah one of the layers of the whole music video was about the collapse of the high and mighty chess pieces (hint all those shoe portraits on the walls symbolic to death) the mv was mainly focused on the queen of england and also on beyonce because girlie who played the queen also played beyonce she was the one wearing the belt with huge letter B which is predictive programming for beyonces death
all those are things that the Lord revealed to me while i was analyzing and praying over the sneakers mv. another thing is the raining shoes being predictive programming to mass deaths

Attachments

PrincessPunch

Veteran
she's a beautiful charming girl that at first impression you would never guess all the dark twisted things that goes on in her mind...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Well, I dont know which religion is true
like we can only know when judgement day comes
but I am curious
John 3:16
King James Version

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
New International Version

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Oceanic

Veteran
BP came out with their second album and I wanted to analyze it to see if I caught anything. Of course with the video being muted because I'm not about to have those evil frequencies live rent free in my head. No sir, I already prayed for deliverance.

So basically, if you watch it, you'll notice it's a watered down version of dududu- whatever that mv was called. Their fans are so naive I can't even bother.

So anyways, predictive programing on digital currency:

Screenshots_2022-09-15-22-44-37.png
You see behind her it says "cash for gold and silver" because the dollar, well- US dollar to be specific will soon no longer have any value. Biden is already trying to pass a law that digital currency be implemented by this December. There's a thread for that in the News category.

Screenshots_2022-09-15-22-45-20.png

And you see behind her again, "currency exchange" not a coincidence, obviously. Maybe that's why they keep saying "shut it down" it really correlates to what's happening these days- aka the world shutting down. Who knows, they could be subliminally saying "shut it down" hinting the world will "reset" with the antichrist in power. That's all music videos are anyway. Them preparing for that time.

So here we have Lisa singing a lyric that can be interpreted in many ways. I've myself found two meanings of this: 1.) She's telling her fans it's so easy to control them so much so that they're dogs. And unfortunately, that's true because y'all already know how gullible their fans are. And 2.) She's telling us she's a dog to the industry. It can honestly mean both, there isn't just one meaning to everything:

Screenshots_2022-09-15-22-44-02.png

Here we have Rose. If you guys recall, I've been saying she looks absolutely fed up with her life pertaining to the industry, but in this video, she seemed like she's just accepting her fate much like the others. We already know she made solo music videos talking about how she suddenly noticed everything she wanted is questionable. But in this video, she's acting like "oh well, this is what I chose, so be it"

Anyways, I don't 100% understand what she means by this: "Praying for my downfall, many have tried" is she referring to those who know the truth that pray that the wicked (like her, herself) be disposed of? Perhaps. And I'm one of them that prays for their downfall because what good are they doing? Nothing but willingly signing contracts for greed & pleasure while simultaneously agreeing to be used to destroy over a million people and lead them to damnation. So if she's talking about people like me, she's right, idrc.

And peep the world she's sitting on is black and pink. A representation of how she and the other three are the gods of the world their fans are in. Could not be me.

Screenshots_2022-09-15-22-43-33.png

Lastly, every time they're shown with their riches, the next scene is them "shutting it down" it's like they're acknowledging that everything they've WRONGFULLY gotten over the past years are coming to an end. There's also a few metaverse references. Honestly, they didn't look upbeat in this video at all- more like emotionless or dejected for obvious reasons.

And that's all I caught. It's all just a cheap dududu, blatant predictive programming, and all of them not caring about anything given they know their next destination won't be so pretty.

Last edited:
The kpop training system is abusive and some kids never receive training, but are mistreated, left with debt and no education, and develop mental disorders.

This is crazy as hell. Jay watched kids getting beat and cussed out.

Male and female trainees were physically and sexually abused.

I put quotes from the last article below.

Trainees are put under intense pressure like being expected to memorize 30 dance choreographies within 15 days, often under emotional abuse for the sake of competition. Talented trainees are given lower scores on purpose to keep them working harder than they need to.

The intense scrutiny unfortunately caused divide between the members. “The other members would drink and get into relationships, and I guess they thought I would snitch on them so they would start hitting me without reason and watching me.” This led to a diagnosis of depression, anxiety, and panic disorders.

A dance trainer of 5 years shared, “Once an idol debuts and earns popularity, they’re basically considered dead because of how hard they’re worked. Every idol has probably experienced taking an IV drip before a performance. They’re propped up just barely enough so that they don’t faint on stage.”

Truthteller

Veteran
BP came out with their second album and I wanted to analyze it to see if I caught anything. Of course with the video being muted because I'm not about to have those evil frequencies live rent free in my head. No sir, I already prayed for deliverance.

So basically, if you watch it, you'll notice it's a watered down version of dududu- whatever that mv was called. Their fans are so naive I can't even bother.

So anyways, predictive programing on digital currency:

View attachment 81141
You see behind her it says "cash for gold and silver" because the dollar, well- US dollar to be specific will soon no longer have any value. Biden is already trying to pass a law that digital currency be implemented by this December. There's a thread for that in the News category.

View attachment 81142

And you see behind her again, "currency exchange" not a coincidence, obviously. Maybe that's why they keep saying "shut it down" it really correlates to what's happening these days- aka the world shutting down. Who knows, they could be subliminally saying "shut it down" hinting the world will "reset" with the antichrist in power. That's all music videos are anyway. Them preparing for that time.

So here we have Lisa singing a lyric that can be interpreted in many ways. I've myself found two meanings of this: 1.) She's telling her fans it's so easy to control them so much so that they're dogs. And unfortunately, that's true because y'all already know how gullible their fans are. And 2.) She's telling us she's a dog to the industry. It can honestly mean both, there isn't just one meaning to everything:

View attachment 81143

Here we have Rose. If you guys recall, I've been saying she looks absolutely fed up with her life pertaining to the industry, but in this video, she seemed like she's just accepting her fate much like the others. We already know she made solo music videos talking about how she suddenly noticed everything she wanted is questionable. But in this video, she's acting like "oh well, this is what I chose, so be it"

Anyways, I don't 100% understand what she means by this: "Praying for my downfall, many have tried" is she referring to those who know the truth that pray that the wicked (like her, herself) be disposed of? Perhaps. And I'm one of them that prays for their downfall because what good are they doing? Nothing but willingly signing contracts for greed & pleasure while simultaneously agreeing to be used to destroy over a million people and lead them to damnation. So if she's talking about people like me, she's right, idrc.

And peep the world she's sitting on is black and pink. A representation of how she and the other three are the gods of the world their fans are in. Could not be me.

View attachment 81144

Lastly, every time they're shown with their riches, the next scene is them "shutting it down" it's like they're acknowledging that everything they've WRONGFULLY gotten over the past years are coming to an end. There's also a few metaverse references. Honestly, they didn't look upbeat in this video at all- more like emotionless or dejected for obvious reasons.

And that's all I caught. It's all just a cheap dududu, blatant predictive programming, and all of them not caring about anything given they know their next destination won't be so pretty.
BP just recycle all their old MVs and concepts and the song a a terrible sample. YG is either running out of ideas or trying to sabotage them for a new upcoming younger group. These Kpop groups are all like tissue paper used abused and replaced every 3-5 years. Unoriginal and replaceable.

arhur12

Star

arhur12

Star
The kpop training system is abusive and some kids never receive training, but are mistreated, left with debt and no education, and develop mental disorders.

This is crazy as hell. Jay watched kids getting beat and cussed out.

Male and female trainees were physically and sexually abused.

I put quotes from the last article below.

Trainees are put under intense pressure like being expected to memorize 30 dance choreographies within 15 days, often under emotional abuse for the sake of competition. Talented trainees are given lower scores on purpose to keep them working harder than they need to.

The intense scrutiny unfortunately caused divide between the members. “The other members would drink and get into relationships, and I guess they thought I would snitch on them so they would start hitting me without reason and watching me.” This led to a diagnosis of depression, anxiety, and panic disorders.

A dance trainer of 5 years shared, “Once an idol debuts and earns popularity, they’re basically considered dead because of how hard they’re worked. Every idol has probably experienced taking an IV drip before a performance. They’re propped up just barely enough so that they don’t faint on stage.”
This is tragic. All these articles were published in popular news websites on Korea still KPOP fans act like industry abuse is rare or it only happens in small companies. If this is happening in JYP then it happens in SM, YG and Hybe as well. Slave contracts were a thing in SM until 2009. More than half of currently active SM idols debuted before 2009 and many other like Ex0 and RV members were trainees at that time. It is very likely that most of the top idols currently have gone through this or maybe even worse forms of abuse and KPOP fans need to wake up before it's too late.