Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
8 September is the Birth of Mary, Mother of Jesus, for Christians... Idk about numerology but maybe there is some connection...

Edit: 21 april (her birthday) is when St. Alexandra, who was a roman empress who became a martyr for her faith, is celebrated.
The queen's full name is Elizabeth Alexandra Mary...
Thank you I was able to make connection with Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ but didn't know about St. Alexandria.

Fujiko

Star
I am not familiar with Gematria and Numerology, but I will try to check her birth chart to see if it's somehow related to a certain Astrological event happening in her life.
In the indian numerology number 8 is associated to planet saturn

LizBasil

Rookie
dropping a royal themed photoshoot to celebrate their grip on the western market the same day...
View attachment 80847
and they will probably become the new b ts
i feel uncomfortable with that light coming from between l33kn0w's legs...
plus, idk if there's some meaning behind everyone having their hair coming in front of their eyes, like can they even see .... ??

arhur12

Star

LOL.
Well, it's sus that he was born the day she died. She died on an eclipse and there was article about how all-important people in the royal family were born on eclipses. I wonder if he is part of a bloodline. If that is the case maybe, they killed princess Diana to harvest her energy for him.

Fujiko

Star
Well, it's sus that he was born the day she died. She died on an eclipse and there was article about how all-important people in the royal family were born on eclipses. I wonder if he is part of a bloodline. If that is the case maybe, they killed princess Diana to harvest her energy for him.
There is a similar theory about Selen@ gomez family who harvested Selena quintanilla energy for their daughter,some people think she is Selena reincarnation,but i think more about the first theory

arhur12

Star
I just remembered today was the start of Chuseok holidays in Korea. Chuseok is a moon ritual. Queen died on 8th September. according to British time her funeral will probably be held when on Chuseok day in Korea which is Saturday.
edit: I realized that she might be buried on September 11 which is the last day of Chuseok and also the anniversary of 9/11 attacks. I think they will harvest her energy. Chuseok is moon ritual about harvesting.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I think people are only saying this because of K1bum’s recent (not really) behavior. Never did I say he deserves what’s coming, but his behavior is very telling as most Kp0p artists especially those who become bigger. I don’t ever pray for them, just worry because it is scary especially how K1bum’s style has changed into something demonic for G4sol1ne because besides Sh1nee his solo stuff he never been this way. It seems like desperate measures in a sense to stay popular with both the public and the elites since people think once you reach 30 you’re no longer the best thing. The consistent upbringing of Jj0ng is making people on here iffy if this is all just for energy for his comeback instead of being genuine plus the recent remark of T43m1n being on the verge of death is just beyond weird.

I still worry about K1bum as I do with T4emin. I also know he’s not completely innocent either. Let’s also remember how many people bashed and ridiculed T43min on this website before people saw it differently. I don’t think that anyone wants to see what’s happening to K1bum to be true but in the events and what’s happened that’s all that it is. I gave a shocked emoji because that all in all scared me.

I don’t know how OP feels but I don’t think they wish him any harm. We don’t know how these Kp0p artists are behind the scenes and actually if they enjoy what they do versus being forced.
I think her post was in response to @DivineWhiteLightning777's post asking people to pray for T@e. Well, about that member she is a very nice person, and she has asked members on the thread to pray for other idols as well. The members on this thread did not bash K3y for Bad Love because there was relatively less symbolism in that comeback. Gasoline era was full of all kinds of Satanic symbolism and like you said his desperate attempts at promoting his comeback are making some people think he is running after the fame now. Also, jj0ng's instagram being hacked and then many tik toks disrespecting jj0ng going viral just before his comeback than that actress's death the day he released his album all these things kind of made us all suspect that there was something wrong with his comeback. It's honestly a coincidence though I doubt anyone is targeting K3y.

T@e was called far more nastier things on this thread on a regular basis until we learned that he had been struggling with depression and panic disorder. Personally, for me as an ex-sh@wol the word depression and Sh1nee still triggers me that's why I pray for him. We just don't want another suicide that's all.

doublestandardism

Established
Just a day ago I was thinking about how k1bum was always the least popular member for so many years and how it's interesting how this most recent concept shows him as the "one". I wonder if it was always meant to be like this?

randomcitizen

Veteran
i feel uncomfortable with that light coming from between l33kn0w's legs...
plus, idk if there's some meaning behind everyone having their hair coming in front of their eyes, like can they even see .... ??
I think it's for aesthetic purposes but some of them have hair placed over one eye

arhur12

Star
Just a day ago I was thinking about how k1bum was always the least popular member for so many years and how it's interesting how this most recent concept shows him as the "one". I wonder if it was always meant to be like this?
I have never thought about this before, but Queen died today and based on what little astrology I understand her death could be a ritual to harvest energy that may affect earth signs. Queen was born a Taurus sun, Capricorn rising and died in Virgo season this is why I think her death is related to Earth signs. Tomorrow a mercury retrograde will start in the sign of Virgo. K3y is Virgo sign with mercury in Virgo so it will affect him probably financially by making him feel he is not secure financially in his career or something like that and based on my observation at least according to his physical features and voice I think he is Taurus rising. A Pisces full moon is occurring on 11th September probably the day Queen will be buried. She died on Chuseok which is a moon ritual and guess who has moon in Pisces?? IU and K3y both Earth signs. I am not saying he is connected to Queen's sacrifice because at the end of the day Astrology should not be taken that seriously, but I just want to point out another weird coincidence with Gasoline era.
Coming to IU she will become the first female Korean artist to hold concerts at Jamsil stadium on 17th September. She used the 3x T@emin chant in her video to get her own concert tickets and then thanked him at the end
This became a weird ritual in Korea where people from other fandoms also started to chant T@e and IU's name for ticketing success after she did it even Vixx's Ken told his fans to do the chant and among Uaenas there were rumors she might invite T@e to her concert otherwise it didn't make sense for her to use the chant when they aren't even friends but T@e is in the military so maybe she will invite someone from Sh1nee instead?? what if K3y is invited?? he has concerts 2-3 days after IU's golden hour concerts as well. IU has also had people around her die by commiting suicide and she is famous AF so she could be one of the people who will benefit from Queen's death ritual.

doublestandardism

Established
I have never thought about this before, but Queen died today and based on what little astrology I understand her death could be a ritual to harvest energy that may affect earth signs. Queen was born a Taurus sun, Capricorn rising and died in Virgo season this is why I think her death is related to Earth signs. Tomorrow a mercury retrograde will start in the sign of Virgo. K3y is Virgo sign with mercury in Virgo so it will affect him probably financially by making him feel he is not secure financially in his career or something like that and based on my observation at least according to his physical features and voice I think he is Taurus rising. A Pisces full moon is occurring on 11th September probably the day Queen will be buried. She died on Chuseok which is a moon ritual and guess who has moon in Pisces?? IU and K3y both Earth signs. I am not saying he is connected to Queen's sacrifice because at the end of the day Astrology should not be taken that seriously, but I just want to point out another weird coincidence with Gasoline era.
Coming to IU she will become the first female Korean artist to hold concerts at Jamsil stadium on 17th September. She used the 3x T@emin chant in her video to get her own concert tickets and then thanked him at the end
This became a weird ritual in Korea where people from other fandoms also started to chant T@e and IU's name for ticketing success after she did it even Vixx's Ken told his fans to do the chant and among Uaenas there were rumors she might invite T@e to her concert otherwise it didn't make sense for her to use the chant when they aren't even friends but T@e is in the military so maybe she will invite someone from Sh1nee instead?? what if K3y is invited?? he has concerts 2-3 days after IU's golden hour concerts as well. IU has also had people around her die by commiting suicide and she is famous AF so she could be one of the people who will benefit from Queen's death ritual.
This is a great analysis/interpretation! I guess we'll just have to see.