Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Sorry no I am not a shinee fan but I do know of the group and a couple of their songs. I wonder where the "ghosts in practice rooms are said to bring good luck" came from lol. Is this actually a thing koreans believe in or did Hy.be just make it up to play with the fans ignorance?
I want to know too. Have never heard that before.

Wanna remind everyone that ëx0's debut song mama had a ghost saying thank you in Chinese, baàeķhyun of èx0 talked about it after it released. Also beepee has talked about paranormal activity in their dorms too. Their dorm and studio attracts all kinds of malevolent entities because of thr music they make
Essem had trainees commit suicide. If two brothers have died, we don't know how many more people died too.

arhur12

Star
Wanna remind everyone that ëx0's debut song mama had a ghost saying thank you in Chinese, baàeķhyun of èx0 talked about it after it released. Also beepee has talked about paranormal activity in their dorms too. Their dorm and studio attracts all kinds of malevolent entities because of thr music they make
Wow! I used to casually follow them but didn't know about that. I always thought the song Mama and the music for it were a ritual to harvest energy by calling demonic spirits.

sadtruth

Established
so much anticipation for their new song and its just the same BS as usual
ratatatatata and try hard rap

i really dont get the hype about their music, its all visuals. And the only member that has some decent part is Rose
she actually has some talent to do something better than this
The video is full of the symbolism we see everytime. Here's a few I spotted and what I think they mean, for some of them I'm not too sure.

Screenshot_20220819-095250_YouTube.jpg
She's in a cage (slave) with cloaked members around her, they seem to be getting power from her. It think it represents both the elite getting something out of her and them mind controlling people through using her.

Screenshot_20220819-095352_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220819-100213_YouTube.jpg
It's the same concept with the bird cage which represents being an elite's slave and bondage of the mind. She's wearing red, the colour of sacrifice and initiation. It also represents the promise of lust, desire and power.

Screenshot_20220819-100137_YouTube.jpg
She picks up the poisonous apple from the tree, a mocking of Adam and Eve. The strange thing about this though is, I noticed her eyes turn red when she glances at the camera. It's very subtle and I only caught it because I was trying to get the screen shot. You can see her eyes have a red tint to them. It must be to show you that she's evil and is playing the role of the devil. I can't attach anymore pictures but to top it all off Lisa's set is inside a pyramid.

Screenshot_20220819-095418_YouTube.jpg
At first I thought it was the apple but that's a black heart in R0sé's hand, you can see it beating. It's quite literally a darkned, poisoned heart from listening to their music and following them, but also symbolic of taking your soul which she sings after that.

Screenshot_20220819-095540_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220819-095625_YouTube.jpg
I'm not completely sure about this one. I think it's to do with moon magic and rituals and she's the witch on the throne?...And then we have her wearing a mask, I think we all know what the masks represent.

Screenshot_20220819-095655_YouTube.jpg
Monarch butterflies = mind control, although I'm not sure why they are frozen.

Screenshot_20220819-095719_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20220819-095808_YouTube.jpg
R0sé performing inside what looks like an underground temple where we know rituals take place. It's also quite symbolic that she's playing the guitar there because rock music has always been associated with satanism.

The entire video seems to be about mind controlling the masses and poisioning their minds, they know they're winning because people are mindless followers. The comments really disturb me after understanding the song and video, there's just people worshipping them mindlessly. So weird.

Last edited:
Wow! I used to casually follow them but didn't know about that. I always thought the song Mama and the music for it were a ritual to harvest energy by calling demonic spirits.
Taem1n was playing around singing that song on the radio. The host finally laughed with his members, but she looked serious when he was singing.

cadiz

Star
it's pretty funny to see how knetz are unironically eating this song up. they hear jenlisa's cringe blaccent and immediately think they're the best rappers in the world lmao. the rap was in english too so do they even know what they were saying? lmao
funny I think koreans are just fans of the whole try hard thing,, they think hip hop is about that

and BP dont even write their own lyrics
its just a group of pedo men, writtting the "bad ass" lyrics for these girls

BP are alll "bad ass" in their songs, then you see them speak in public and they talk like infants.
its all about image with them

it's pretty funny to see how knetz are unironically eating this song up. they hear jenlisa's cringe blaccent and immediately think they're the best rappers in the world lmao. the rap was in english too so do they even know what they were saying? lmao
They could be saying anything and knetz will eat and ask for seconds. It's ok but not they aren't the next Run DMC.

The video is full of the symbolism we see everytime. Here's a few I spotted and what I think they mean, for some of them I'm not too sure.

View attachment 79915
She's in a cage (slave) with cloaked members around her, they seem to be getting power from her. It think it represents both the elite getting something out of her and them mind controlling people through using her.

View attachment 79916View attachment 79917
It's the same concept with the bird cage which represents being an elite's slave and bondage of the mind. She's wearing red, the colour of sacrifice and initiation. It also represents the promise of lust, desire and power.

View attachment 79918
She picks up the poisonous apple from the tree, a mocking of Adam and Eve. The strange thing about this though is, I noticed her eyes turn red when she glances at the camera. It's very subtle and I only caught it because I was trying to get the screen shot. You can see her eyes have a red tint to them. It must be to show you that she's evil and is playing the role of the devil.

View attachment 79919
At first I thought it was the apple but that's a black heart in R0sé's hand, you can see it beating. It's quite literally a darkned, poisoned heart from listening to their music and following them, but also symbolic of taking your soul which she sings after that.

View attachment 79920View attachment 79921
I'm not completely sure about this one. I think it's to do with moon magic and rituals and she's the witch on the throne?...And then we have her wearing a mask, I think we all know what the masks represent.

View attachment 79922
Monarch butterflies = mind control, although I'm not sure why they are frozen.

View attachment 79923View attachment 79924
R0sé performing inside what looks like an underground temple where we know rituals take place. It's also quite symbolic that she's playing the guitar there because rock music has always been associated with satanism.

The entire video seems to be about mind controlling the masses and poisioning their minds, they know they're winning because people are mindless followers. The comments really disturb me after understanding the song and video, there's just people worshipping them mindlessly. So weird.
the whole music video is about demonic entities breaking free from hell they will come out with music. the reason rose is sitting in front of that 16 pointed star (sumerian star and compass rose also 8+8=16 code 88) under the antarctica is because she represents a demonic entity/powers etc breaking loose from the pit the portal has been opened just like jhopes jack(devil) in the box its all about the opening of the pandora box and setting evrry foul spirit free which is also the book of revelation chapter 9. now notice when the lyrics “after taking YOUR soul look what you made us do” it appears for the first time while rose is singing in the midst of those dark clouds while is lightning(fallen ones) she is singing this to GOD notice how later they are literally singing about “straight to ya dome” DOME = firmament it’s all about demons singing to God here and being angry at Him for kicking them out of His dwelling place which used to be their first estate when they supported lucifer with his rebellion… i will do deep analysis soon even the clock which was broken is symbolic to time running out even the sparks are symbolic and connected to the anima mundi crap the world soul and because of it you will begin to see lots of magenta stuff rapidly increasing magenta and green magenta and blue magenta is the color of the star soul chakra which is connected to the anima mundi and corresponds to number 8 that is what their teaser was symbolic to that is the reason for the magenta color. the many people who are seated down around that box like cage are the slaves of the black awakening the army of the antichrist who has been programmed and continues to be programmed and is going to be activated with activation codes and such also a big world wide event has to go off for those people to have their umbrella /military programming activated and awaken the supersoldier alters from slumber

Twice&I

Established
Speaking on a music perspective ain’t no way on Earth Du Ddu Du Ddu Pt 4 should get this kind of praise. I was a fan of BLACKPINK to so as a fan of music I don’t understand how people can accept the same one trick pony tracks. The only explanation for a six year girl group in a genre where rookies have more songs then them is Satan. How can you listen to under 30 songs over and over for years when the music feels emptier everytime. BLACKPINK don’t event gotta try to be good at music because music was never their intention.

Twice&I

Established
Speaking on a music perspective ain’t no way on Earth Du Ddu Du Ddu Pt 4 should get this kind of praise. I was a fan of BLACKPINK to so as a fan of music I don’t understand how people can accept the same one trick pony tracks. The only explanation for a six year girl group in a genre where rookies have more songs then them is Satan. How can you listen to under 30 songs over and over for years when the music feels emptier everytime. BLACKPINK don’t event gotta try to be good at music because music was never their intention.
It’s really crazy the hype around them. Like I watched every YG release this year all be better than them musically. The only reason for their success has to be Satan. Cause in my opinion their not even the best on their own label. They just released the worst YG song this year. On a fan note, literally BIGBANG, TREASURE, WINNER and IKON all did better to me. At least with them it’s actually music. BLACKPINK being the biggest KPop group after BTS is a joke when every other artist under YG actually has to try.

Berrywon88

Star

i really dont get the hype about their music, its all visuals. And the only member that has some decent part is Rose
THe lYriCal ProWesS oF ThE MoST PoPUlar GIrL GrOuP iN tHE WoRLd...

"Make 'em whistle like a missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up, uh
Ho-how you like that?
You gon' like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that
How you like that? (Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-boom)
Ah yeah, ah yeah
Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du
Ah yeah, ah yeah
Dudu dududu
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum
Let's kill this love!
Brrah, Ta-Ta-Ta, Krrah, Ta-Ta-Ta
(Blackpink, Blackpink, Blackpink)
I bring the pain like"
648b90ffe300e93827156b120780828c110f6c13r1-720-590v2_uhq.jpg

minnie82

Superstar
THe lYriCal ProWesS oF ThE MoST PoPUlar GIrL GrOuP iN tHE WoRLd...

"Make 'em whistle like a missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up, uh
Ho-how you like that?
You gon' like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that
How you like that? (Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-boom)
Ah yeah, ah yeah
Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du
Ah yeah, ah yeah
Dudu dududu
Let's kill this love!
(Blackpink, Blackpink, Blackpink)
I bring the pain like"
View attachment 79963
Jisoo face say it all Eh Eh

Pepsi

Veteran
Video

You can only hear it in the mv apparently at 4:17 (not linking mv here). EXO's old stuff was creepy af, somehow I think ppl like kr1s wų leaving the group reduced these instances because after 3 members leaving we haven't heard of anything like this in their mvs.

ETA: the mv for growl was shot at a school nicknamed the school of horrors because of the frequent bullying and many students committing suicides...staff was apparently uncomfortable at shooting but ⁵m really pressed for the shooting to be held there......

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran

I made the mistake of watching this video but whatever. Anyways, the title alone is already obvious; the meaning behind it that is. Venom? I knew right from the start this was going to be about mind control- more specifically how they control their fans...

With their venomous music.

Here we go with Jenlisa and their blaccent. @PrincessPunch already mentioned this. Jennie seems to have forced her voice harder than usual with that accent. Like I've never heard her sound like how she did in this video before. Lisa on the other hand, no surprise, she always does it and loves it. Culture vultures. Although they're likely told by their authority to put on that accent, I can tell they genuinely enjoy it.

Rose...her case is different. I can see that she hates everyone and everything. She can't stand this industry, but she also doesn't care about anything outside of that either. She's evil. So it's like she's sick of what she has to do, but she finds no joy in good things either. She hates both sides equally. It's getting more and more obvious. She's been an empty shell for the past 2 years.

Jisoo is always going to be the underrated member, I don't know what else to say. Maybe some people think her vocals are by far the best in this video, but I can tell she still doesn't get enough recognition. Although she's also evil, she seems the most human out of the four.

And of course the video is filled with demonic visuals. Starting with Jennie wearing quite an odd red dress and seems to be walking into what I assume a masonic temple, or a mansion. Anywhere they do rituals is where she's going.

Lisa and the mockery of the "tree of life" of course. I'm not going to even get into it with her. She was the most irritating to look at. Her lyrics are blatantly talking about mind controlling her fans. Anyways, moving on.

Rose with that black goo substance representing demonic possession. And she also seems to be holding a heart in her hand. The point is, it's similar to the black goo we see with billie's video "When the party is over" or whatever it's called and one of bts' concept videos or pictures. Oh, and the lightning around her, and the dark outfits she's wearing all pertains to the fallen one.

Jisoo is supposed to be representing a vampire. She said so in the behind the scenes. By the way, Jenlisa immediately lost their blaccent and forced themselves to speak in their baby voices. They're both trash, I'm done talking about them.

Rose couldn't even pretend, she just spoke normally and quickly moved on with a fake smile and a quick flash of devil horns.

Overall, music video was trash. All they did was use immature lyrics, forced a blaccent, used AAVE (and stealing black culture always gets you benefits and a shit ton of money so that's pretty jacked up), acted like the beasts they are, and used hardcore demonic inspiration. I'm starting to believe in the theory that evil people such as these, are really just wicked spirits in the flesh; not even human.

Now you don't have to spoil 4 minutes of your life watching it. You're welcome. Now if only I could suck out the memories from my brain.

Here's something else to think about: music videos these days are becoming more and more "out there" I should say. It's always been obvious, but at this point, it's OBVIOUS. What's hidden in the dark must be brought to the light, and boy has it been happening a lot lately.

We await God's judgment on these creatures, and so does the earth. Even the earth herself trembles.