Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I decided to take a look at Kep1ers new Japanese release and to no ones suprise there was symbolism involved. Now i usually don’t decode stuff but it came to mind as soon as i saw it and when you are aware of certain things they won’t go unnoticed like for example:

Y0ungeun throwing up the 6
View attachment 78581
Or Cha€hyun making a swirl like a spell.
View attachment 78587
I also noticed that almost everyone (or everyone i couldn’t really see) had pearl necklaces what does that mean????

Jewel programming but it’s also connected to venus .. there is so much symbolism in this mv and it has everything to do with ra and khepri/kheper (theis gg name is literally signaling that) the scarab beetle which is connected to ra ofc ra is also radium which is code 88 because its atomic number is 88. 88 signals the raise of the son of perdition the antichrist if you heard 88raising its a radio station . 88 is connected to mercury and mercury is in fact janus and so many other fallen deities 88 is time number i have spoken about it a lot on here actually

wing wing giving it out and they have words like buzzin and ra pam pam signaling ra and are singing about forever and raising up and soaring up beyond the light. ra is also sirius

a girl has the word "anus" written on her top its not saying exactly that but it reads like that it also looks like a snake and water ripples and its not a coincidence with all the purple orange coding going on and the spirals which are portals / brainwashing /sodomy gateway

z.jpg
it is also a W - water = chaos "The W is a richly layered element. First, every W is a two-fold signal of 23, the sex chromosome number used to signal the DNA transformation of the mark of the Beast. The letter W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. It has 2 points on one end and three on the other - 2 and 3. The W presents upward and downward pointing deltas that are such a fundamental signal of the union of the sons of god with the daughters of men."

IMG_6350.jpg
look at all those yellow (signaling the sun,star light, fallen angel light, the east, the air kingdom because yellow is the color symbolic to the spirit elements used for the magick circle that is why you see it all over the place in the form of neon yellow that is painful to look at it's because it symbolizes the air kingdom (the fallen ones) gwen (ground wave emergency network) towers all around them dancing in front of them and singing lyrics that have everything to do with frequencies. connection was it right? it was all about connection its still about connection what connection ? well with the fallen ones. they also have a the words "Get loud, unleash a sound wave on the world" in the lyrics like it is so blatant
now we have another code 88 which is the purple purple is code 88 in gematria notice how the fountain is purple as well and water is time time flows like water 678549.jpg
IMG_9975.jpg
all those images behind her are sexual ..sexual pineapple signals pineal gland the third eye the way they open it is thru sodomy blue banana is phallic blue is the color of some of the gods some also appear green so think fallen angel act or demonic act with humans. the apple represents the female reproductive system notice there is some liquid dropping form it .. yeah

the music video has a lot of distorted scenes which is symbolic to distorted reality hallucinations and such but this one here signals the colliding of the spiritual with the physical world the removal of the barriers which the Lord has set for our protection.

it is the way the sky is moving weirdly in the music video signaling that they are not in our dimension and that they are representing fallen angels

basketball court = judgement
depending on how the basketball court is shown it can also mean celestial event because if you look from above at it you will notice how the full circle in the middle (full moon) and half circles actually represent the moon phases

bicycles now the meaning here is heavenly vehicle the hint is the word hover behind the girl
the industry presents the “alien” vehicles openly in the form of flying saucers and such but the role of their own vehicles is far too important to neglect using secret symbols to advance their occult scheme
bicycle as a symbol of how the dimensional barrier is breached
it’s also symbolic to dimensional transiting
"What is it about the bicycle in particular that makes it such a fit symbol? Many have bells on them, which, like those on the fringe of the High Priest of Israel's garment, are for entering into the presence of the divine. Their spoked wheels present us with the ancient rayed symbol of the sun and sun god, and the medicine wheel and calendar wheel, a circle of time. The spoked wheel may be used to complement other layers of symbolsim by signaling pi or the Star of Ishtar or the sodomite gateway (like tires of every kind). Because of how transiting vehicles are often pictured as vogue, being rowing, sailed or paddled, the fact that pedaling provides the motive power factors in. Perhaps the main reason why bicycles are such a fit symbol for heaven's vehicles is because they have 2 wheels. The vehicle throne of God that is described in Ezekiel features 4 “bicycles,” after a fashion."

15 Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another. 17 Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions without turning as they moved. ~ Ezekiel 1:15-17

the enemy tries to mimic and counterfeits everything God does and does his best to corrupt all of His creation
ghebrdgfvx.jpgvhdfcjx.jpg

the humming bird is actually symbolic to an aztec god of the sun and war so we have sun god again - Huitzilopochtli, also spelled Uitzilopochtli, also called Xiuhpilli (“Turquoise Prince”) and Totec (“Our Lord”), Aztec sun and war god, one of the two principal deities of Aztec religion, often represented in art as either a hummingbird or an eagle.

gegdf.jpg

feathers signal the feathered snake the quetzalcoatl

teddy bears all over the place ... this is making me sick

Looks more to me like cannibalism. Strawberries are code for flesh and there is one on the table. The red drinks also look like blood. They probably partake in this stuff in private
Strawberries are also code for butt and cake is code for sodomy if you know how their light cakes are made and how they are supposed to eat from them .. it's disgusting
cake is also a full moon = moon cakes for the queen of the heavens ishtar

there is a whole song called strawberry cake which is all about sodomy and it made me sick to my stomach i was crying so much while watching the music video

this one

they are singing about tying the innocent kid like a marionette
they are in a train which only makes it more obvious what it is all about three in a row It's the sodomite male train = three layered cake
the people in black appearing are ones without identity they are there demonic beings also those who they have been soul tied to thru sodomy
at the end of the music video you will see the cake it is three layers which is a sodomite slang three layered cake
the chocolate is ... i will make you figure it yourself
the lights on the cake are hinting at it being a light cake
half pink half blue hair - polar opposite colors presenting a dualism dynamic of merging and splitting the opposites
half black half white hair - same thing but this time it speaks on light and darkness and how he is both which is something impossible to achieve because you are either light or darkness there is no middle ground you cant be both you cant sit at the Lords table and at the same time at the table of devils

He was "accused" of plagiarism...and "had to apologize..." But his show still got "cancelled..."

I also loved his show...very professional and charming... it was the only show in SK that made a lot of sense...musically and artistically overall...
I loved it too and don't understand what really happened. There's the excuse we're being given and then there's the truth. I don't buy this for a minute.

He's a very good pianist, accomplished and writes his own music. Why would he steal someone's song? Did someone else write it and he had to take the blame? I enjoyed watching really good music and dancing that people wanted to hear. His audience wasn't full of screaming teenagers but adults who had a great time. Ugh watch his slot go to some brainless variety show.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I loved it too and don't understand what really happened. There's the excuse we're being given and then there's the truth. I don't buy this for a minute.

He's a very good pianist, accomplished and writes his own music. Why would he steal someone's song? Did someone else write it and he had to take the blame? I enjoyed watching really good music and dancing that people wanted to hear. His audience wasn't full of screaming teenagers but adults who had a great time. Ugh watch his slot go to some brainless variety show.
Based on this article (pls see link below) it seemed that there was a "concerted" effort to "bring him down..." He wasn't going to leave his beloved show, Sketchbook, which he nurtured for 13 years... But after watching a certain talk show where some of his colleagues discussed the plagiarism issue that involved him...where they sounded like "bullying" him...he broke down and decided to leave the show...

Based on this article (pls see link below) it seemed that there was a "concerted" effort to "bring him down..." He wasn't going to leave his beloved show, Sketchbook, which he nurtured for 13 years... But after watching a certain talk show where some of his colleagues discussed the plagiarism issue that involved him...where they sounded like "bullying" him...he broke down and decided to leave the show...

The whole country melted down over teenage drama and bullying but this is acceptable? Those are grown ups old enough to know better, bullying that man after he apologized. They wanted to bring him down or take his position.

e-Enoch

Superstar
It was in Yu Hui Yeol's Sketchbook where I first heard Park Bo Gum...singing with a beautiful voice...and playing the piano so well...

These singing actors...

And this...

Also these...

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
The whole country melted down over teenage drama and bullying but this is acceptable? Those are grown ups old enough to know better, bullying that man after he apologized. They wanted to bring him down or take his position.
Yes...among his so-called "colleagues" ... the smell of envy is so strong...it stinks...

They are envious of his success...having Sketchbook for 13 years where big stars perform with elegance, fun, and pure talent...

Being the CEO of Antenna...a highly respectable talent agency...

And many more achievements...an admirable body of work...

There's only one Yu Hui Yeol...

What's wrong KEnt???

Pepsi

Veteran
right! the evidence is there so all she could do is sue lmao. but it was mostly i-fans who started the pedo claims before it reached korea so do you guys think hyb3 will sue overseas? can they even do that?
No it would be very difficult to sue overseas. Korean defamation laws suck, they value the reputation of the accused more than facts, since korean society holds reputation in high regard.

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
i am seriously at a loss of words. his parents have to be mentally ill. his dance teacher dressed him up like this for "fun"
Also, from what I heard Nikki has been in showbiz since early childhood. His mom says not to share his predebut pics like the one in the tweet but is herself uploading his pics on her insta which she is very active on. Behind every successful child star is a sick fame hungry parent

Pepsi

Veteran

Pepsi

Veteran

lmao hyb3 really said
View attachment 79228
but seriously is all they do is sue?? this is just hyb3 manipulating their brainwashed company stans to mass report and gaslight those who speak up on the pedoph*lia and sexualiation of minors and their groups. last time i checked it was the pedo witch MHJ and hyb3 who was receiving hate, not the group lmao. it's not that fucking hard to give children an age appropiate song. i seriously can't understand people still give this company their coins after they've shown their true colors. since they're taking away people's freedom of speech this means that they can get away with giving sexual concepts to kids younger and younger
Sk defamation laws suck. They are more focused on whether the allegations hurt the reputation of the accused rather than whether they're true or not. That's why the first thing these people do is sue than release clarifications since it hits two birds with one stone: make sure only positive comments remain and no clarifications or press releases needed

Idk how they're going to do that tho since most of the backlash is from the international Fandom lol

K-fandoms gives zero effs

Yes...among his so-called "colleagues" ... the smell of envy is so strong...it stinks...

They are envious of his success...having Sketchbook for 13 years where big stars perform with elegance, fun, and pure talent...

Being the CEO of Antenna...a highly respectable talent agency...

And many more achievements...an admirable body of work...

There's only one Yu Hui Yeol...

What's wrong KEnt???
No one can rise above the other, it's a crabs in a barrel state of mind. They can't stand that he is respected and was able to rise above his scandal. Almost makes me think one of them was behind the scandal, or how it got so big. Yu Hui Yeol has fans in his country and internationally. He can start another show and everyone will watch it.