Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
fearnot lmao. absolutely disgusting how they take biblical concepts and God's words and twist them and it's sad that christian fans esp don't notice it and aren't speaking up about it. bt5 smashing jesus and mary's pieta statue in bst was so disrespectful yet no one really said anything but let them mock other religions and twitter will start mass emailing hyb3:rolleyes:
and look at all the fans being oblivious. knetz are happy the fandom name isnt lucifer:rolleyes: kpop has dumbed them down to the point were they're so brainwashed and ignorant to all the biblical and satanic references it's actually sad to see. God will not be mocked
1001.jpg
1781.jpg
1091.jpg

PrincessPunch

Veteran
A lot of the leaders and oldest members give that impression. Yj is hitting his members or doing sexual things on live. Chan touched Ch@ngbin in front of the audience, F3lix called him daddy, and he has a temper. That woke adorkable persona is fake. Stays are calling him out about it, but it's their fault he acts that way. The last time he did something they didn't like, he was treated like crap.
why does their fanservice always gives off the vibe of abuse... it's like as the years progress members get more handsy with each other where it becomes borderline harrasment, start doing highly innapropiate things in front of the cameras where there are young fans watching, and even start hurting each other

arhur12

Star
they made hees3ung and i believe n1ki from enhyp3n fix their teeth as well. and apparently the parents of underage idols agree and allow their kids to get plastic surgery too
This is too much in 2nd gen at least undrraged idols would not get surgery before they turned 18 which is the age most Koreans graduate from high school now they are forcing teenagers as young as 14-15 to get PS and they will regret it once they start to age.

arhur12

Star
and look at all the fans being oblivious. knetz are happy the fandom name isnt lucifer:rolleyes: kpop has dumbed them down to the point were they're so brainwashed and ignorant to all the biblical and satanic references it's actually sad to see. God will not be mocked
View attachment 78749
View attachment 78750
View attachment 78751
I can't with the stans who are mocking Jesus Christ in the comments. Kpop fans are so blind they do not understand they are commiting blasphemy by mocking Jesus Christ and all these biblical concepts. Satan's grip on them is very strong.

arhur12

Star

arhur12

Star
A lot of the leaders and oldest members give that impression. Yj is hitting his members or doing sexual things on live. Chan touched Ch@ngbin in front of the audience, F3lix called him daddy, and he has a temper. That woke adorkable persona is fake. Stays are calling him out about it, but it's their fault he acts that way. The last time he did something they didn't like, he was treated like crap.
That theory is popular because leaders tend to be the ones who talk to company executives about group concepts, PR management and other stuff related to their group so it makes sense that the company would choose someone who is less rebellious and more willing to follow their agenda.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I can't with the stans who are mocking Jesus Christ in the comments. Kpop fans are so blind they do not understand they are commiting blasphemy by mocking Jesus Christ and all these biblical concepts. Satan's grip on them is very strong.
whats sad is christians not calling them out on their bullshit. if it was any other religion i guarantee people would have been up in arms mass reporting those comments

I always thought Taemari looked like Pikachu. I did not know but Pokemon has a pretty huge following in SK Pokemon bread ignited a new craze in SK recently. I wonder what happened to the no no Japan attitude......
Lol I'll never be able to unsee that! He does, especially when he opens his mouth wide and laughs. Pokemon is huge here too. A lot of adults love the games and shows, but Nintendo has said in the past that their focus is on children, which is probably better. A lot of companies cater children's products to adults and that's not good.

minnie82

Superstar
This is too much in 2nd gen at least undrraged idols would not get surgery before they turned 18 which is the age most Koreans graduate from high school now they are forcing teenagers as young as 14-15 to get PS and they will regret it once they start to age.
yes but i notice that 1st and 2nd generation idols didn't do too much surgeries like recent idols

arhur12

Star
Lol I'll never be able to unsee that! He does, especially when he opens his mouth wide and laughs. Pokemon is huge here too. A lot of adults love the games and shows, but Nintendo has said in the past that their focus is on children, which is probably better. A lot of companies cater children's products to adults and that's not good.
The Pokemon company is doing a better job than Disney in being a family friendly brand. Its popular here as well I played all of their main series games till they switched to Nintendo Switch. The games have a lot of Satanic symbolism but the content is overall very kid friendly.

arhur12

Star
whats sad is christians not calling them out on their bullshit. if it was any other religion i guarantee people would have been up in arms mass reporting those comments
Muslims and Hindus are less tolerant of such behavior but I've seen even crazy fans among them who are willing to commit blasphemy just to defend their favs. Its so scary how Kpop makes these people go against their own religions. They are definitely putting spells in these songs

The Pokemon company is doing a better job than Disney in being a family friendly brand. Its popular here as well I played all of their main series games till they switched to Nintendo Switch. The games have a lot of Satanic symbolism but the content is overall very kid friendly.
I loved Pokemon growing up. Had a game for my Nintendo switch but didn't have time to play. They're a very child friendly brand compared to Disney or Nick. Nintendo has expanded to keep their adult fans, but I like that Pokemon is marketed towards kids. Few games or shows are family friendly.