Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tawsi

Rookie
Thank you for the links

Someone also mentioned a youtuber in another thread who made a video about the gay and pedoph*lia agenda in kpop and how it's linked. I watched that same video they mentioned while back as well, but it seems like the user deleted their channel. But I remembered her saying that now with how the gay agenda is being pushed and letting children decide what they want to do with their bodies, sexuality, and pick and choose what gender they want to be, it will soon advance to children given the choice to decide for themselves that they want to have s*x.

@tawsi by a chance do you remember the youtube channel daughters of the king? along with JD kpop and @notyourunnie she would make kpop testimony videos and she made a specific video about the one i'm referring to .... since you've been on youtube for a long time now i thought you might know by a chance. it seems like she deleted her channel which is a shame because she really nailed the hammer on the head with that video and it was very important and nothing i've seen other kpop discussion channels talk about.
Yes i remember her channel, to be honest I was quite disappointed when I saw that Daughter of the king, along with JD and notyournnie deleted their youtube channel, it's a shame cause no one is exposing this music industry for what it really is anymore, but they did a good job nontheless, I still have some J D youtube videos downloaded on my computer, and a youtuber called KPOP MSS, created a playlist with some of J D videos, but I think she deleted the playlist as well, I will probably reupload some of J D videos on my channel very soon, if not today. @randomcitizen

I think someone on here spoke to me that leaders of groups are presented as handlers.
A lot of the leaders and oldest members give that impression. Yj is hitting his members or doing sexual things on live. Chan touched Ch@ngbin in front of the audience, F3lix called him daddy, and he has a temper. That woke adorkable persona is fake. Stays are calling him out about it, but it's their fault he acts that way. The last time he did something they didn't like, he was treated like crap.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Yes i remember her channel, to be honest I was quite disappointed when I saw that Daughter of the king, along with JD and notyournnie deleted their youtube channel, it's a shame cause no one is exposing this music industry for what it really is anymore, but they did a good job nontheless, I still have some J D youtube videos downloaded on my computer, and a youtuber called KPOP MSS, created a playlist with some of J D videos, but I think she deleted the playlist as well, I will probably reupload some of J D videos on my channel very soon, if not today. @randomcitizen
It is quite dissapointing but I think sofia will come back. I also have some of JD's videos saved

PrincessPunch

Veteran
apparently the youn
You probably couldn't tell them apart because they all went to the same surgeon and came out of the hype assembly line.
They're styled the same as well with no individuality. I find it abuse alone that they are made to get surgery as literal children, but I bet that was the least horrific thing they experienced thus far in that industry. I would also like to note that they already have bleached their skin except for the girl that's already half white. Majority of the members were several shades darker when younger.
View attachment 78431View attachment 78432View attachment 78433
View attachment 78434
apparently the youngest could have had dental laminations done too. if it's true hyb3 must be crazy as hell
271890010981u7801z3546.jpg

PrincessPunch

Veteran
fearnot lmao. absolutely disgusting how they take biblical concepts and God's words and twist them and it's sad that christian fans esp don't notice it and aren't speaking up about it. bt5 smashing jesus and mary's pieta statue in bst was so disrespectful yet no one really said anything but let them mock other religions and twitter will start mass emailing hyb3:rolleyes:

Last edited: