Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Essem wanted jjong to work on an album and do concerts because in 2017 Sh1nee's group schedules and Japanese tour got cancelled because of 0new's scandal. jj0ng didn't want to do his last concert tour they forced him to do it same for the Poet/Artist album which was released less than a month after his death. One of the stage directors at one music show revealed that T@emin had asked him to take special care of Jj0ng when he would come to record his performance. T@emin was promoting Day and Night in December it means Jj0ng's comeback was scheduled for end of the year or early January. Jj0ng was supposed to announce his new comeback in his final concert but no formal announcement was made by him as far as I remember. He started to look depressed after they took him off his radio show. Jj0ng loved working on Blue Night more than his idol work because he did not have to wear a mask there and hearing stories of other people gave him strength but his radio show wasn't making $$$ for essem so they forced him to give up. :(
The show was a lifeline that kept his head above water. That company only cares about money. He lost his life so the higher-ups could have more zeros in their bank account. Taemin was sweet to ask the show manager to look after him. Was he on music_bank? The staff was really nice to Sb and Ar1n when they were hosts, and prepared something nice for him when he came on to promote his group's album.

Last edited:
More fans are starting to wake up to the manufactured product called kpop. A lot of people in the comments of a YouTube video were saying kpop singers aren't artists because everything about them is because of training and not talent. The people behind them are more talented and take most of the money. When they're used up, the old idol is tossed and a newer model takes their place. The artists behind them continue to express their ideas and fans ooooh and ahhh thinking it's the new performer's natural talent.

Attachments

arhur12

Star
I just had a thought.Several idols keep cancelling their plans with the excuse of c-19.But,what if it's the monkey p0x?Read a blind that sh@wn mendes is down with it and had to cancel his tour.And it affects alphabet group, like hiv.
Also this meme from monkey p0x thread.Look at the lollipop position.Many mvs have lollipop ped0 symbol.

View attachment 78464
If an Idol gets monkey pox then the first thought would be that they got it from having sex with someone which is a no no for idols so your theory makes sense.

arhur12

Star
More fans are starting to wake up to the manufactured product called kpop. A lot of people in the comments of a YouTube video were saying kpop singers aren't artists because everything about them is because of training and not talent. The people behind them are more talented and take most of the money. When they're used up, the old idol is tossed and a newer model takes their place. The artists behind them continue to express their ideas and fans ooooh and ahhh thinking it's the new performer's natural talent.
The generation thing reminded me of Pokemon how they name every new iteration of games and Pokemon as a new "gen". She was right about categorising groups and artists into generations it makes young fans think they shouldn't stan older groups. Honestly to me it feels like each gen targets teenagers only and since teenage lasts only 7 years the group contracts are also 7 years long. After the 7 year mark the company stops supporting its older artists and they start to branch out in acting or decide going solo.

arhur12

Star
The show was a lifeline that kept his head above water. That company only cares about money. He lost his life so the higher-ups could have more zeros in their bank account. Taemin was sweet to ask the show manager to look after him. Was he on music_bank? The staff was really nice to Sb and Ar1n when they were hosts, and prepared something nice for him when he came on to promote his group's album.
It was Music Core's PD who said that its on 2:04 Mark. They even mention Day and Night promotions which lasted 2 weeks and ended on 17th December the day before he died which means jj0ng was already filming and recording content for a comeback in December. What if he died because of overwork?? depression gets worse when you are physically exhausted or malnutritioned and he was forced to do something he didn't want to which also triggers depression symptoms. :(

Last edited:
The generation thing reminded me of Pokemon how they name every new iteration of games and Pokemon as a new "gen". She was right about categorising groups and artists into generations it makes young fans think they shouldn't stan older groups. Honestly to me it feels like each gen targets teenagers only and since teenage lasts only 7 years the group contracts are also 7 years long. After the 7 year mark the company stops supporting its older artists and they start to branch out in acting or decide going solo.
That makes a lot of sense. Very smart marketing but messed up from a longevity perspective. Also very bad for the environment when products are treated like fast food and consumed quickly to be thrown away for new, even when there's nothing wrong with it.

Years ago, Coke did something like that with an ad. A large group of kids from all around the world sang about peace and harmony. They came back years later with their children to sing together again. Before the 1950s, youth culture didn't exist. Everyone listened to the same songs, wore the same clothes and played the same games.

Capitalism creates markets for new products. With the industrial revolution there was a need for new products for people working outside the home. People worked, lived, educated their children, were born and died in the same place. That was in most cases their home.

The youth culture and movements of American teens was a big success for businesses. That model spread around the world. With each generation of kpop, it's exclusive and something only a kid of that generation would understand. Westerners don't do this. I haven't seen it anywhere but in Korea. Idols even have trading cards that are worth more if hard to find. I'm going to think of Pokemon the next time I see an idol lol.

It was Music Core's PD who said that its on 2:04 Mark. They even mention Day and Night promotions which lasted 2 weeks and ended on 17th December the day before he died which means jj0ng was already filming and recording content for a comeback in December. What if he died because of overwork?? depression gets worse when you are physically exhausted or malnutritioned and he was forced to do something he didn't want to which also triggers depression symptoms. :(
With enough rest, maybe he would be here now. It's hard to watch videos of him. That could be the same thing that hurt Taemin. He was doing something he didn't want to, and was overworked. I'm afraid he's going to be very different when he's back in the spotlight.

ivyboss

Established
I decided to take a look at Kep1ers new Japanese release and to no ones suprise there was symbolism involved. Now i usually don’t decode stuff but it came to mind as soon as i saw it and when you are aware of certain things they won’t go unnoticed like for example:

Y0ungeun throwing up the 6
7E4A35EC-2BC5-4A45-8884-C929D05B15E4.jpeg
Or Cha€hyun making a swirl like a spell.
B3657992-1897-450E-85F9-7803176ABA87.jpeg
I also noticed that almost everyone (or everyone i couldn’t really see) had pearl necklaces what does that mean????

arhur12

Star
That makes a lot of sense. Very smart marketing but messed up from a longevity perspective. Also very bad for the environment when products are treated like fast food and consumed quickly to be thrown away for new, even when there's nothing wrong with it.

Years ago, Coke did something like that with an ad. A large group of kids from all around the world sang about peace and harmony. They came back years later with their children to sing together again. Before the 1950s, youth culture didn't exist. Everyone listened to the same songs, wore the same clothes and played the same games.

Capitalism creates markets for new products. With the industrial revolution there was a need for new products for people working outside the home. People worked, lived, educated their children, were born and died in the same place. That was in most cases their home.

The youth culture and movements of American teens was a big success for businesses. That model spread around the world. With each generation of kpop, it's exclusive and something only a kid of that generation would understand. Westerners don't do this. I haven't seen it anywhere but in Korea. Idols even have trading cards that are worth more if hard to find. I'm going to think of Pokemon the next time I see an idol lol.
You cracked me up with the comment about idols being like Pokemon :-D

arhur12

Star
Girls Generations new mv :

I never understood what was so special about them this is just them being rich privileged ladies they are not even that talented. The vocal line is nothing special except for T@eyeon and none of them are great dancers except for Hyoy3on. There is no good rapper among them and their visuals are good but I prefer Twice members in terms of visuals personally.

arhur12

Star
With enough rest, maybe he would be here now. It's hard to watch videos of him. That could be the same thing that hurt Taemin. He was doing something he didn't want to, and was overworked. I'm afraid he's going to be very different when he's back in the spotlight.
If they allowed him to rest he could be saved but 5m doesn't care as long as they get money. T@emin said he wanted to focus on his solo during advice era but Sh1nee's and Sup3rm's extra work was making him feel what he was doing had no meaning it was just him completing schedules one after another but even Sh@wols the most "Mature" fandom send him hate messages saying he was being selfish for prioritizing his solo over Sh1nee :rolleyes:
I wonder if they did the same when jj0ng was struggling some people used to send him weird and hateful comments during his lives.....

minnie82

Superstar
I never understood what was so special about them this is just them being rich privileged ladies they are not even that talented. The vocal line is nothing special except for T@eyeon and none of them are great dancers except for Hyoy3on. There is no good rapper among them and their visuals are good but I prefer Twice members in terms of visuals personally.
infact they kinda remind Twice in this video ..compared to Aespa or other 4th generation group they are good in my opinion

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I decided to take a look at Kep1ers new Japanese release and to no ones suprise there was symbolism involved. Now i usually don’t decode stuff but it came to mind as soon as i saw it and when you are aware of certain things they won’t go unnoticed like for example:

Y0ungeun throwing up the 6
View attachment 78581
Or Cha€hyun making a swirl like a spell.
View attachment 78587
I also noticed that almost everyone (or everyone i couldn’t really see) had pearl necklaces what does that mean????
this is quoted from another user. it's part of jewel programming. i've noticed alot of kpop idols wear it. and they also swirl their hands in mvs alot too it's probably spell casting
Pearls - male ejeculation, beta sex kitten. If they wear it around their neck, it means they’ve been jizzed (ejaculated) on. Degrading sex slave. (Someone on here said this )

Last edited: