Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
no because you cant get so high up the ladder if you have not practiced sodomy which utterly destroys the gate (anal canal) that is something the Lord revealed

those people are destroyed to the point where they can no longer function properly
yeah ive heard that these sodomy rituals they partake in evoke legions of demons and it's basically like mind control because you are degraded in the worst way possible. simple believer posted a video where this one guy and girl who used to be in the music industry and in witchcraft in africa and were working with musicians, politicians, etc were talking about this exact stuff that was mentioned in that link you posted and the guy said that it's all spiritual and once you sleep with this satanic person or higher up in the company to get ahead you are covenanted but they also film you and use it as blackmail. it's also a "rite to passage" in many of these secret societies like freemasonry and brotherhoods. i don't know about txt or enhyp3n but we all already know that bt5 are freemasons. t@e once did this drawing and he drew the key of david next to the pyramid which is the freemasons ritual of sodomy.
key1.png

i'm gonna spoiler the explanation though cause it's pretty graphic but this just shows how sick they are and how much these people pervert everything of God
Key of David
The”Key of David” is the Rothschild sodomy. The penetration occurs at an upward angle, so it strikes the nerves at the end of the spine and produces white flashes of light in the brain. The act of sodomy is also performed to open up the victim’s “third eye” which is suppose to enhance psychic ability. During this vile act, a demonic system called, “Legion” is installed. In the King James Bible, Legion is refered to as an, “unclean spirit”. This is systematically done to have complete control over the child, like creating a programmed robot.
and alister crowley, the satanist that they follow was obsessed with this stuff and it's part of their sex magic rituals that they do. i think jd kpop talked about it in her video she did on txt mv for blue hour cause i remembered she pulled up the satanic calendar and showed the dates where they do all their sacrifices and rituals

glockconviction

Established

Attachments

yeah ive heard that these sodomy rituals they partake in evoke legions of demons and it's basically like mind control because you are degraded in the worst way possible. simple believer posted a video where this one guy and girl who used to be in the music industry and in witchcraft in africa and were working with musicians, politicians, etc were talking about this exact stuff that was mentioned in that link you posted and the guy said that it's all spiritual and once you sleep with this satanic person or higher up in the company to get ahead you are covenanted but they also film you and use it as blackmail. it's also a "rite to passage" in many of these secret societies like freemasonry and brotherhoods. i don't know about txt or enhyp3n but we all already know that bt5 are freemasons. t@e once did this drawing and he drew the key of david next to the pyramid which is the freemasons ritual of sodomy.
View attachment 76707

i'm gonna spoiler the explanation though cause it's pretty graphic but this just shows how sick they are and how much these people pervert everything of God
Key of David
The”Key of David” is the Rothschild sodomy. The penetration occurs at an upward angle, so it strikes the nerves at the end of the spine and produces white flashes of light in the brain. The act of sodomy is also performed to open up the victim’s “third eye” which is suppose to enhance psychic ability. During this vile act, a demonic system called, “Legion” is installed. In the King James Bible, Legion is refered to as an, “unclean spirit”. This is systematically done to have complete control over the child, like creating a programmed robot.
and alister crowley, the satanist that they follow was obsessed with this stuff and it's part of their sex magic rituals that they do. i think jd kpop talked about it in her video she did on txt mv for blue hour cause i remembered she pulled up the satanic calendar and showed the dates where they do all their sacrifices and rituals
i dont think it’s like mind control i think IT IS huge key of how mind control works and is achieved because you know those people are being sexually abused in all types of wicked ways i dont even want to think about it it’s just inhumane
can you link me to the video? i dont think ive seen it
it’s really disgusting and heartbreaking the things people do for fame status and money … it’s the way everyone whose fame has skyrocketed now has done it more than once and i wouldnt be surprised if they practice it as a group if it’s a bg or gg like bts txt seventeen blackpink aespa etc there was a rumor of seventeen sleeping together
those people are BROKEN

oh right that drawing i forgot about it.. ive been reading this blog -> https://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/search?q=sodomy and it speaks a lot on the matter it is literally everywhere even the symbols for the mark of the beast o inside of a x is connected to it

there is a reason it is called sodomy coming straight from sodom and gomorrah those people literally believe that “They wanted to get their supernatural power. The belief in the occult world is if you could sodomize God, you’d get God’s power. You become as gods through sodomy; that’s the way the Greek gods became gods. Alexander the Great was a great sodomizer and his Greek army was the most fierce. Hitler tried to pattern his SS and military after the Greek warriors using sodomy. When you put that all together, the civilizations that God wiped out boiled down to the practice of sodomy.” .. i actually can’t explain how disgusted i get everytime im reminded of this
the fact homosexuality is favored by the elites and homosexuals are given rights not knowing that what they are doing is DESTROYING THEM or that are practicing in a sex magick ritual without their knowledge
sodomy is like one of the highest levels of rebellion against The Lord and just like sodom and gomorrah were burned with brimstone together with all its wicked inhabitants so will be the earth
i just cant imagine the things God has to look at on daily basis 24/7 and how this affects His heart and kindles His anger we deserve all judgement prepared for us to the last drop of it because our wickedness is beyond measure and the Lord will not tolerate it for much longer

crowley literally eat his own poop in the name of enlightenment that says enough about how twisted that man who used to calls himself the beast was … DISGUSTING

My theory is that because everything they show us is an illusion so those who are portrayed as 'Heroes' in Kwangya lore are the actual evil guys and the Villians like Black Mamba are the actual 'Good guys'. These girls were worshiping this Naevis figure talking about 'ressurection' this is pure blasphemy.
actually the black mamba is not the good guy neither are those “heroes saving the world” in their “fictional world kwang something” it has to do with jung’s crap again light and darkness being one the reconciling of the satanic and the godly good and evil etc so it is all the same coin just different sides

that is the same exact reason you see movies focusing on the villain and the story of the villain you have shows like lucifer and such all socially engineering and brainwashing the world population to accept to love and have compassion for those beings and to hate God because for them He is the bad guy while lucifer the good guy he is the victim when in fact they have been greatly deceived this also has to do with the fallen ones when they appear they will appear as good and will pretend to help humanity for a time so people can accept them into the society and live and mingle with them but their motives are to steal destroy and kill

Attachments

arhur12

Star
actually the black mamba is not the good guy neither are those “heroes saving the world” in their “fictional world kwang something” it has to do with jung’s crap again light and darkness being one the reconciling of the satanic and the godly good and evil etc so it is all the same coin just different sides

that is the same exact reason you see movies focusing on the villain and the story of the villain you have shows like lucifer and such all socially engineering and brainwashing the world population to accept to love and have compassion for those beings and to hate God because for them He is the bad guy while lucifer the good guy he is the victim when in fact they have been greatly deceived this also has to do with the fallen ones when they appear they will appear as good and will pretend to help humanity for a time so people can accept them into the society and live and mingle with them but their motives are to steal destroy and kill
Eastern countries have the concept of Yin and Yang. The masculine Yang has some part of feminine Yin in it and vice versa. I think Jung's concept of light and darkness, godly and satanic coexisting with each other is similar to it and maybe this is the reason why the duality theme is so widely used in K-POP.

loginine

Veteran
Eastern countries have the concept of Yin and Yang. The masculine Yang has some part of feminine Yin in it and vice versa. I think Jung's concept of light and darkness, godly and satanic coexisting with each other is similar to it and maybe this is the reason why the duality theme is so widely used in K-POP.
Yes. That’s why they represent those concepts with the checkerboard floors and the black and white color codes.

loginine

Veteran
Seems like hy.be's trying to expose them more in the west. This will be their third performance on GMA and they will also be the first ever kpop group to perform at Lollapalooza in Chicago. Them getting to perform kind of makes me suspicious like how Aespa were able to perform at coachella
Remember, they turned dark for the new concept and have taken the oath. They are gonna be used to push the agenda in the west.

has anyone noticed the dating rumours about youngjae and jaebeom from GOT7? in such a short period of time. maybe jype is trying to ruin something for them, or maybe they're trying to ruin it for each other. what do you think? people live in delusion that their fave kpop group are all besties and its not true at all..

arhur12

Star
"To shower...and not to shower..." that's the trauma... in the SK military service...

I see a surge of these videos coming out these days and it makes my blood boil. It's pretty clear that this is Hyb3 paying youtubers to discuss this issue now because BT5 are gonna have to go to the military. Where were these people when other idols were being mistreated in the military?? they are sensationalizing other idols' hardships just so their cash cow doesn't have to go

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i dont think it’s like mind control i think IT IS huge key of how mind control works and is achieved because you know those people are being sexually abused in all types of wicked ways i dont even want to think about it it’s just inhumane
can you link me to the video? i dont think ive seen it
it’s really disgusting and heartbreaking the things people do for fame status and money … it’s the way everyone whose fame has skyrocketed now has done it more than once and i wouldnt be surprised if they practice it as a group if it’s a bg or gg like bts txt seventeen blackpink aespa etc there was a rumor of seventeen sleeping together
those people are BROKEN

oh right that drawing i forgot about it.. ive been reading this blog -> https://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/search?q=sodomy and it speaks a lot on the matter it is literally everywhere even the symbols for the mark of the beast o inside of a x is connected to it

there is a reason it is called sodomy coming straight from sodom and gomorrah those people literally believe that “They wanted to get their supernatural power. The belief in the occult world is if you could sodomize God, you’d get God’s power. You become as gods through sodomy; that’s the way the Greek gods became gods. Alexander the Great was a great sodomizer and his Greek army was the most fierce. Hitler tried to pattern his SS and military after the Greek warriors using sodomy. When you put that all together, the civilizations that God wiped out boiled down to the practice of sodomy.” .. i actually can’t explain how disgusted i get everytime im reminded of this
the fact homosexuality is favored by the elites and homosexuals are given rights not knowing that what they are doing is DESTROYING THEM or that are practicing in a sex magick ritual without their knowledge
sodomy is like one of the highest levels of rebellion against The Lord and just like sodom and gomorrah were burned with brimstone together with all its wicked inhabitants so will be the earth
i just cant imagine the things God has to look at on daily basis 24/7 and how this affects His heart and kindles His anger we deserve all judgement prepared for us to the last drop of it because our wickedness is beyond measure and the Lord will not tolerate it for much longer

crowley literally eat his own poop in the name of enlightenment that says enough about how twisted that man who used to calls himself the beast was … DISGUSTING
i can't find the other video but here is simple believers video, the guy talks about it at 12:27 and the girl talks about it at 1:13:32. and s3venteen had a rumor of sleeping together? when was this?