Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

"we exist here in the real world and 4 of our avatar members exist in the virtual world. If our own reality is not sustainable, it would become difficult to sustain the possibilities of the virtual world"
me:
View attachment 76691
but nah fr can someone please explain to me what homegirl just said cause if 2+2 is 4, and 5+5 is 10...wtf is this? like did they really just go on there with that fuckass speech talking about METAVERSE and SUSTAINABILITY??? and they decided to add in their their cringe kwangya/black mamba bullshit lore?? who wrote this speech??

you just know dumb fans are eating their words up and i don't really watch dookiedookietv but they covered some netizens reactions to the speech and i couldn't agree more but what fans fail to see is that whatever is coming out of her mouths is pure PROPAGANDA and LIES. i just didn't know it would be this embarrasing lmaoo
promotion of the beast system the meta (meat) verse is part of it the black mamba symbolizes the god they serve the ancient serpent

Sunm1 wearing Marylin Monroe's hairstyle in one scene I am worried for her.
norse goddess goddess of death the heart attacks are being normalized now i see ... it all goes back to the snake bite ppl will fall it will get so bad that they will collapse and die on the street or in the store or in their own home wherever they are at and some will bleed from the eyes mouth nose etc which happens when there is an inside bleeding of an organ that has been damaged and once it appears on the surface it will be too late

PrincessPunch

Veteran
promotion of the beast system the meta (meat) verse is part of it the black mamba symbolizes the god they serve the ancient serpent
yup and the virtual world they're talking about is actually the spiritual world. i finished watching simple believers video on them and their metaverse nwo agenda a couple days ago and since the virtual world is really the spiritual world their AI's are actually demons. we will soon live in a technology advanced cashless society that's why they're pushing this metaverse/ nft crap and those who are blind and keep following these people will take the mark of the beast and worship the antichrist which is their god.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
It's one of the most hated anime for a reason but looks like it's LSM's Fav Anime this whole ae and virtual avatar concept keeps reminding me of SAO and it's shitty plot.
there's a ton of animes that predict the metaverse and all the AI/ virtual avatar stuff that many haven't noticed until now. i can't remember which ones but i think one of them is neon genesis evangelion. and alot of these animes are promoting these satanic agendas as well that's why i stopped watching them years back

yup and the virtual world they're talking about is actually the spiritual world. i finished watching simple believers video on them and their metaverse nwo agenda a couple days ago and since the virtual world is really the spiritual world their AI's are actually demons. we will soon live in a technology advanced cashless society that's why they're pushing this metaverse/ nft crap and those who are blind and keep following these people will take the mark of the beast and worship the antichrist which is their god.
exactly the virtual world is not virtual at all but oh how blind mankind is not recognizing the fact that they are being led astray beyond return
they have embraced robots the ai and all sorts of "new" technology gadgets thrown their way and they have been indoctrinated into it from a young age i mean kids aged 2 have their own phones nowadays and can use them better than me.. it is not something to be proud about it is something to be concerned about because IT AINT NORMAL.. about the meatverse im sure you have noticed the sweatsuits or onesies worn for example in squid games (never seen only pics and teaser) and many other movies/shows also jail the orange onesie. they are preparing an onesie for their new world it will probably have to do with technology and you wont even desire anything else bc people will view the virtual world vrtual clothes and such as something more valuable than the physical world they will be completely in the hands of the enemy not realizing that they are being conditioned to be part of the army of the antichrist and thats if they survive if they dont well worry not because they have put nanotech in people thru the snake bite so even if they die they will be reanimated (just their bodies) move like with one mind and remotely controlled those are the so called zombies which we have been programmed for from the countless movies and tv shows that is why the Lord says that ppl will be destroyed because of the things they love and by the things they love because they are disobedient and rejected Him judgement will rain down on the wicked

chile-
View attachment 76696
sometimes i wonder if these people ever ask themselves is it really worth prostituting yourself for money and fame
no because you cant get so high up the ladder if you have not practiced sodomy which utterly destroys the gate (anal canal) that is something the Lord revealed

those people are destroyed to the point where they can no longer function properly

Attachments

could it possibly also be energy harvesting for their concert because that's what i think was the case for enhyp3n and their fatphobic controversy. but if they were behind those death threats they're absolutely disgusting
If they're behind it and their artist doesn't know, that's disgusting. He's probably worried sick thinking crazies want to kill him. What should be fun and exciting is marred by fear.

The show Buffy the Vampire Slayer had an episode like that. A demon was scanned into the computer and convinced kids that he was their friend. This was over 20 years ago.

no because you cant get so high up the ladder if you have not practiced sodomy which utterly destroys the gate (anal canal) that is something the Lord revealed

those people are destroyed to the point where they can no longer function properly
Isis was doing this to some men who joined. Also happens with gangs. It's a way to break their spirit and make them dependent on the group. After this happens, they can't leave or the group will expose them as gay.

Yes it's possible. Hyb3 emotionally black mails fans to spend $$$ on their Favs. Maybe the death threats were fake. Some Hyb3 staff might have done it to make fans emotional about their Oppars. BT5 have been using a similar strategy since they became famous.
Bts had the famous mental illness survey and txt had a survey asking what moa would like to see. They cater the experiences to their fandom and use imagery and storylines to get fans addicted. It's very hard to give up hive. You leave but start listening to another group. They use psychology on the fans.

uglyducklings

Rookie
"we exist here in the real world and 4 of our avatar members exist in the virtual world. If our own reality is not sustainable, it would become difficult to sustain the possibilities of the virtual world"
me:
View attachment 76691
but nah fr can someone please explain to me what homegirl just said cause if 2+2 is 4, and 5+5 is 10...wtf is this? like did they really just go on there with that fuckass speech talking about METAVERSE and SUSTAINABILITY??? and they decided to add in their their cringe kwangya/black mamba bullshit lore?? who wrote this speech??

you just know dumb fans are eating their words up and i don't really watch dookiedookietv but they covered some netizens reactions to the speech and i couldn't agree more but what fans fail to see is that whatever is coming out of her mouths is pure PROPAGANDA and LIES. i just didn't know it would be this embarrasing lmaoo
i don't think i've cringed this much in a while oh my gosh... the un is a joke and always were. idk when more ppl are gonna wake up to this fact. kpop idols are literally political tools to advance the agenda. it's no coincidence that zuckerberg decided to roll out metaverse in the same timeframe as aespa's comebacks and that nfts rose to popularity. it's depressing that there are millions of kpop fans with worms for brains thinking that their faves will save the world

arhur12

Star
Bts had the famous mental illness survey and txt had a survey asking what moa would like to see. They cater the experiences to their fandom and use imagery and storylines to get fans addicted. It's very hard to give up hive. You leave but start listening to another group. They use psychology on the fans.
I heard from 5M stans that 5M takes ideas from fan edits

arhur12

Star

This happens in prisons and boot camps as well.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
it's no coincidence that zuckerberg decided to roll out metaverse n that aespa's concept involves the multiverse in the same timeframe.
THIS. people need to connect the dots instead of thinking it's all just a "coincidence"
it's depressing that there are millions of kpop fans with worms for brains thinking that their faves will save the world
right lol in a3spa's lore they try to defeat the black mamba which is really the devil but the catch is that they're demons themselves. like Jesus said in the bible "a house divided among itself cannot stand" you can't fight evil with evil lmao these demons will just be playing field hockey while laughing at everyones faces

arhur12

Star
there's a ton of animes that predict the metaverse and all the AI/ virtual avatar stuff that many haven't noticed until now. i can't remember which ones but i think one of them is neon genesis evangelion. and alot of these animes are promoting these satanic agendas as well that's why i stopped watching them years back
Some people say AOT promoted Nazism I kind of agree if you have watched it you will understand. The moral of the story was if you have to wipe off 80% of humanity including innocent women and children just to save your native land your actions are justified. It's dangerous how many people idolise the main character. Evangalion had a lot of illuminati NWO symbolism. .Hack promoted Ai and metaverse agenda way before SAO. It was released in early 2000s I think. I used to watch a lot of Anime but I haven't seen any in 2-3 years. I mostly stopped because of the sexist elements in most Anime.

arhur12

Star
THIS. people need to connect the dots instead of thinking it's all just a "coincidence"

right lol in a3spa's lore they try to defeat the black mamba which is really the devil but the catch is that they're demons themselves. like Jesus said in the bible "a house divided among itself cannot stand" you can't fight evil with evil lmao these demons will just be playing field hockey while laughing at everyones faces
My theory is that because everything they show us is an illusion so those who are portrayed as 'Heroes' in Kwangya lore are the actual evil guys and the Villians like Black Mamba are the actual 'Good guys'. These girls were worshiping this Naevis figure talking about 'ressurection' this is pure blasphemy.