Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
I don't know how true this is but I am a Muslim and according to our tradition when Prophet Abraham (A.S) was going to sacrifice his son (I don't want to go into debate of which son it was because this is Kpop thread) he encountered the devil 3 times in the desert who tried to lead him astray and Prophet Abraham threw stones at the devil to make him go away. This is the reason why when we Muslims go for our annual pilgrimage we throw stones at the devil in 3 places assumed to be where Prophet Abraham (A.S) encountered the devil. So what that priest told you reminds me of that. I think there could be some truth to it.
Yes and there was a video I've seen once with a very good explanation of why the devil resides in the desert but I can't remember it unfortunately. If I do I will share

edit: I edited my previous post

Last edited:
What. I heard he is dating. How you know he is gay
He's obviously gay. For several months, him and his friend from another idol group were very cuddly and had a lot of items in common. They fell out and he started doing the same stuff with an actor.

There's no chemistry with women. Arin tried but he never flirted with her or showed attraction. He's never linked with female idols. There's also the behavior towards Ka1. He negs him, and has touched him below the waist too many times. For whatever reason, his member isn't interested so he started seeing someone. This is speculation but the it's easy to connect the dots. Couple items with two men, sexually aggressive with a friend and member, and effeminate mannerisms. The company doesn't push sookai as a ship in spite of how close they were. It was pushed as a friendship, but not romantically.

A3spa's success in US is just proving my suspicions that the real reason S4perm didn't make it big in America was because the boys refused to sell their bodies
His group is full of accomplished idols. These aren't nugus. I'm surprised LSM tried to make them do that. I think the same thing happened with btees. They refused to sell themselves and didn't get a Grammy. I don't blame btees for getting out or Taey8ng for being miserable. Superm did well enough but didn't gain new fans outside the member's fandoms.

I once heard from a priest that one of the ways the devil meets you is in the desert. That is also were satan tempted Jesus in the bible and many early century monks and saints were tempted and fought the devil in the desert too when they would go to pray and fast. So the fallen angel symbolism in the desert definitely had a spiritual meaning to it
the desert doesnt need to be literal it can mean the time when you are in need which would be a weakness the enemy will see and invite himself over if your door to him is open
the enemy knows what your weaknesses are and he will strike it is up to you wether you will resist him or follow that temptation in the biggest time of need
Jesus was in the desert He had 40 day long fast and in the end how did the devil try to tempt Him? He was hungry and thirsty and that ancient old serpent used that against Him but did the enemy success NO! what did Jesus tell him right then? “But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” - (matthew 4:4)
like for example if you are a drug addict that would be the time when you can NOT stay sober even if you are trying to and that thing you have opened your spiritual door to that demonic entity/entities will want to eat and there will be huge fight in your body because you want to quit but at the same time you feel like it is impossible because that thing is way stronger than you are that is why we need our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth to fight this battle on behalf of us because we can’t do it on our own
that is why we are told to resist the enemy and he will flee (James 4:7) resist his temptations don’t fall for them because they will lead only to death and destruction
i think people underestimate the enemy and its minions they dont take them seriously there is a reason why in the bible it says “THE LORD REBUKE YOU SATAN!” (Jude 1:9)
this battle is not for us to fight alone it is for us to go down on our keens and pray and cry out to the Lord because that is when He will fight this battle for you because what moves the hand of the Lord is FAITH so when you pray you are to be faithful to the Lord and know that He will do it
a contrite spirit and a remorseful repentant heart is a must

“The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.” - (Psalm 51:17)

“The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit.” - (Psalm 34:18)

about the fallen angel in the desert there is actually another music video i watched few weeks ago and they were singing “save my home in the desert save my home in the ocean save my home in the polar save my home in the jungle thats all places where the fallen dwell …
here is the mv the first few seconds on depict the coming of the fallen out of a portal that has opened in the sky
also there is an image of a horned being at the end of the video and ive seen that appear a lot recently also the spirit of death i will add screenshots of the video i sent my friend here so you can see it
will probably do analysis on it later but just briefly scanning because the symbolism there is too much it gives me a headache and the fact that same pattern is repeated over and over again everything is shown so blatantly but what do kpop fans say? OH ITS JUST A CONCEPT yeah continue with that and you will end up in the pit and will realize that it is not just a concept but it is REAL and they are being mocked in the face

Attachments

Everytime he shows his face I cringe. But what's even more unsettling is that not only does this fan clearly needs to get her eyes checked I looked through their twitter page and she looks about 11-12 years calling 50 something year old man "hot". Parent's need to take this child's phone away smh
el diablo sign and vesica piscis together ... i been seeing this pop up not a lot lately but it's been noticeable

Attachments

PrincessPunch

Veteran
the desert doesnt need to be literal it can mean the time when you are in need which would be a weakness the enemy will see and invite himself over if your door to him is open
the enemy knows what your weaknesses are and he will strike it is up to you wether you will resist him or follow that temptation in the biggest time of need
Jesus was in the desert He had 40 day long fast and in the end how did the devil try to tempt Him? He was hungry and thirsty and that ancient old serpent used that against Him but did the enemy success NO! what did Jesus tell him right then? “But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” - (matthew 4:4)
like for example if you are a drug addict that would be the time when you can NOT stay sober even if you are trying to and that thing you have opened your spiritual door to that demonic entity/entities will want to eat and there will be huge fight in your body because you want to quit but at the same time you feel like it is impossible because that thing is way stronger than you are that is why we need our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth to fight this battle on behalf of us because we can’t do it on our own
that is why we are told to resist the enemy and he will flee (James 4:7) resist his temptations don’t fall for them because they will lead only to death and destruction
i think people underestimate the enemy and its minions they dont take them seriously there is a reason why in the bible it says “THE LORD REBUKE YOU SATAN!” (Jude 1:9)
this battle is not for us to fight alone it is for us to go down on our keens and pray and cry out to the Lord because that is when He will fight this battle for you because what moves the hand of the Lord is FAITH so when you pray you are to be faithful to the Lord and know that He will do it
a contrite spirit and a remorseful repentant heart is a must

“The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.” - (Psalm 51:17)

“The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit.” - (Psalm 34:18)

about the fallen angel in the desert there is actually another music video i watched few weeks ago and they were singing “save my home in the desert save my home in the ocean save my home in the polar save my home in the jungle thats all places where the fallen dwell …
here is the mv the first few seconds on depict the coming of the fallen out of a portal that has opened in the sky
also there is an image of a horned being at the end of the video and ive seen that appear a lot recently also the spirit of death i will add screenshots of the video i sent my friend here so you can see it
will probably do analysis on it later but just briefly scanning because the symbolism there is too much it gives me a headache and the fact that same pattern is repeated over and over again everything is shown so blatantly but what do kpop fans say? OH ITS JUST A CONCEPT yeah continue with that and you will end up in the pit and will realize that it is not just a concept but it is REAL and they are being mocked in the face
Untitled.jpg
i've heard about dreamcatcher being blantanly satanic but wow this is absolutely disgusting

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Everytime he shows his face I cringe. But what's even more unsettling is that not only does this fan clearly needs to get her eyes checked I looked through their twitter page and she looks about 11-12 years calling 50 something year old man "hot". Parent's need to take this child's phone away smh
bang pedos looking mustier and dustier than ever. and everyone clearly looks uncomfortable lmao y3onjun isn't even smiling while the one on the far left's smile looks creepy and forced

So you think the company is behind those threats to create some type of hype?
Everything they do is a soap opera. Creating drama and story arcs was a huge part of btees success. It's not about the music, but how fans could relate to them. Hybe gets fans to over identify and baby its idols and stans never figure out what happened. I don't trust hive after being an Army. The company is willing to do anything for money.

they have a dark “pirate” concept which is where the flags came
from your analysis are so good thank you do you think you could do At33z as well?
im only going to do a long explanation on the inception mv
wonderland
breaking down the word wonderland

wonder - a cause of astonishment or admiration : marvel / rapt attention or astonishment at something awesomely mysterious or new to one's experience / an “imaginary” place of delicate beauty or magical charm
Wonder means amazement, awe, marvel, astonishing, surprise, we look and look but we cannot believe our eyes.

in this case the word is connected to the fallen they will wreak havoc on the earth (already are but unseen) and the way people will react to them they will wonder at them they will be astonished by them because those beings will be wrapped in light which will have many ppl who believe that all light is good all that is shiny and glittery and pleasant to the eye is good completely forgetting that satan takes the form of an angel of light to DECEIVE
“And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.” - (Revelation 13:3)
also the world will become a wonderland (beyond anyones imagination) because the spiritual and the physical will collide and it will be evident there will be signs and miracles and wonders both by the enemy who will copy god and mimic him thru technology which would be cheap counterfeit compared to what the Lord will do thru His Holy warrior church the elect the remnant who were handpicked by our Beautiful Heavenly Father Himself

i think we all know what land means

lets continue

veils all over the place (apocalypse which means revelation of all that was hidden all done in darkness will come to light but also when there are veils all over the place the things those people represent are not human they are the fallen locked up in layered dimensions away from us and at the same time within our earth)

leopard print forget about the beta sex kitten programming it is true but it is also symbolic to a beast the leopard is a beast and it is symbolic to the beast from revelation “And the beast which I saw was like unto a LEOPARD, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” they- (Revelation 13:2)
“After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.” - (Daniel 7:6)
“Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.” - (Jeremiah 13:23)
meaning you cant be both light and darkness you are either darkness or light you cant serve two masters your heart which is a throne can be ruled only by one it is either God or the enemy
and yet they believe they can be both the Lord says “
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue (vomit) thee out of my mouth.” notice hot and cold red and blue

the young and wild (peter pan PAN the horned god they worship) meaning (do thou you wilt) do whatever you want you are young live your life live everyday as if its your last do whatever you want that is what it translates to .. complete rebellion

“island of dream and fear of hearts” giving me neverland vibes
“dream starts in the end wings spread” again fallen angel symbolism
here we have it “forever child like peter” same exact pattern it is nothing new and it never means a different thing it is always the same and it’s tied up to the lie the serpent told eve in the garden “ you surely will not die”

lantern - any portable light as a lamp candle or lantern
fire of false enlightenment that comes from the long horn of baphomet which also represents the basquiat crown

elevator (elevate raise up raise)

stairs of enlightenment

flags with empty musical staff on them
if there is no musical notes on the staff you cant create music i think it has to do with silence

trumpets
proclaiming announcing warning for war / judgement/ pending calamity
could also be the opening of the pit and all those people to represent the releasing of the demonic entities from the abyss coming out with music because they will be released with the music of the fifth tumpet
“let’s hurry and get going to start where the end awaits breaking the wall”
(breaking the boundary as in coming out from where they have been held for so long and coming on the earth to destroy humanity)
1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth.” - (Revelation 9:1-3)

ritual ring of fire the ritual is done within the circle but it also symbolizes a portal/gate

all war based prepare for war war ready sudden destruction mayhem anarchy MAYDAY MAYDAY

doors (portals gates)

that guy literally caught in so many chains (bondage slave to the enemy slave to the system) (fallen ones being held in chains till the day of judgement)

“the start of the end“yeah we know this is the end of the world as we knew it also it is the beginning of the end times so here u got predictive programming

the many stairs that go nowhere and everywhere and are all over the place some with dead end some lead to just another pair of stairs represent mind control/ confusion/ a person who is completely lost and out of the right path

a compass which is a 8 painted star associated with the anunnaki (return of the fallen)
the pentacle of jupiter is an 8 pointed star
“Jupiter is known as the star of Babylon, that which is frequently spoken of in the Inscriptions as Marduk and Niribu (né-bé-ru) who is called the god of the morning-and spring sun, or what we can call the blazing morning star. “ aka lucifer
it is also a symbol of:
chaos magick
ishtar / astarte / venus / inanna - is an ancient Mesopotamian goddess associated with love, war, beauty, sex, justice, and political power. / queen of heaven
ordo aurum solis (order of the gold of the sun)
star of regeneration as in rebirth or as its been loudly proclaimed nowadays a reset

the door to the new world /new dawn / their golden age opens
also the portal the fallen will come out of
that realm doesnt look like the earth it reminds me of asgard

all of them have badges on their clothes and demonic beings themselves have badges and ranks as well they are in hierarchies there are main ones there are captains there are generals the physical world mirrors the spiritual world

inception

0:10
man laying on a medical bed while feathers are falling down ( that is fallen angel symbolism right there but also mind control symbolism and black and white) man sings im in love while being laid on that bed and there are as ive already mentioned feathers falling down (fallen angel) could mean sexual activity with the entity

there is a fog in the room which is weird if you think about it but im reminded of how there are entities who have no physical form they are just fog that comes steals your seed tortures you and goes away (unless it wants to stay and you allow it to) all because you have opened the door to the being thru sexual immorality

the E that continues to grow unlike the rest of the letters in the word symbolizing and empty musical staff
The musical staff is analogous to a mathematical graph of pitch with respect to time. Pitches of notes are given by their vertical position on the staff and notes are played from left to right. Unlike a graph, however, the number of semitones represented by a vertical step from a line to an adjacent space depends on the key, and the exact timing of the beginning of each note is not directly proportional to its horizontal position; rather, exact timing is encoded by the musical symbol chosen for each note in addition to the tempo.

orange is made when you mix yellow with red and we actually have the three colors shown when the word “incE≡≡≡≡≡ption” appears

so lets get into them

first yellow = sun/light/illumination/dawn, red = mars/anger/dawn, orange = mercury/ dawn

gold/yellow orange: The most yellow hues are considered the most prestigious, especially when they result in a golden color. Yellow-oranges are linked to wealth, smarts, quality and illumination.

dark orange: Darker shades of orange seem to have the most negative associations, such as untrustworthiness and deceitfulness.

reddish orange : “this color is symbolic of passion, desire, aggression, action and domination”

the orange color fire/sun/enlightenment : “Orange. Orange symbolizes the individual's relationship to the external world, the needs and wants of the physical body and the ways in which these are satisfied, the world of work.” this whole thing is about a sexual act as ive mentioned earlier with fallen beings which is what’s to come AS THE DAYS OF NOAH people were marrying eating drinking living with the fallen that is why they couldnt hear God because their dna was CORRUPTED

the yellow turning into deep red means from light to darkness but since those have been mixed smoothed together it is the same meaning as black mixing with white = grey which is the agenda they want darkness and light to reconcile they want the satanic and godly to mix and you van find this in the book demian by hermann hesse

another layer of the colors used in the mv is the fact that it is connected to jung

black and white :”The underlying thought is clear: no white without black, and no holiness without the devil” that is what those sickos believe in just like the symbol yin yang if you have noticed it in the part where it the white it has a black dot and where is black it has a white dot same exact meaning no light without darkness no darkness without light no god without the devil no devil without the god they believe they are the same

we are going to continue with the colors yellow white black red which are the ones stressed in the video but we also get green and blue during the breakdance part

in jungs occultic view, the colors- blue, red, green, and yellow-aptly

symbolized the four functions (Figure 1) and comprised a color quaternity. Jung suggested that this color quaternity, alternatively called a rainbow tetrad, was not an arbitrary assertion but rather a formulation founded on the empirical observations derived from alchemical studies, mythology, literature, folklore, religion, and individual case studies (i.e., Mann and Pauli). What did Jung intend to convey with this scheme? It seems that he believed that colors symbolize dynamic psychic factors that evolve in lockstep with consciousness. An analysis of his color studies suggests that the psyche uses color as a way to distinguish different kinds (i.e., functions) of consciousness. Furthermore, the appearance of the four

rainbow colors suggests that consciousness aims at a purposeful goal and evokes the alchemical symbol of the cauda pavonis, which announces the completion of the alchemical work. Jung explained the relationship of the cauda pavonis or peacock's tail with its multitude of colors to

individuation as follows: Psychologically it means that during the assimilation of the unconscious the personality passes through many transformations which show it in different lights and are followed by ever-changing moods. These stages precede the coming birth. (1956/1963, $430). Jung's thinking regarding the color quaternity was mainly predicated on two empirical sources. The first source was the array of dreams and visions that Jung initially observed in himself and later in his analysands. The second source was the archive of cross-cultural studies, which included his exploration of Eastern traditions. Jung does not seem to have arrived at a mature understanding of the color quaternity until late 1929, which coincided with the publication of his commentary on The Secret of the Golden Flower, wherein he indirectly suggested a color quaternity. Yet, in this commentary the colors Jung (1929) alluded to are not red, yellow, green, and blue, but black, white, yellow (or gold), and red, which parallel the colors of the four Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas and Rubedo. In psychological terms Jung described these as: Confession, Illumination, Education and Transformation.”

“Four stages are distinguished, characterized by the original colours mentioned in Heraclitus: melanosis (blackening), leukosis (whitening), xanthosis (yellowing), and iosis (reddening). This division of the process into four was called the quartering of the philosophy. Later, about the fifteenth or sixteenth century, the colours were reduced to three, and the xanthosis, otherwise called the citrinitas, gradually fell into disuse or was
but seldom mentioned. …. Whereas the original tetrameria corresponded exactly to the quaternity of elements, it was now frequently stressed that although there were four elements (earth, water, fire, and air) and four qualities (hot, cold, dry, and moist), there were only three colours: black, white, and red. (CW12, para. 333)

In this way, Jung suggested that not only did the color symbolism change but also the corresponding number symbolism. An analysis of the foregoing passage indicates that the reduction of the colors from four to three corresponds to an omission of the fourth typological function, intuition- perception through the unconscious -which the alchemists rendered as citrinitas or xanthosis- the inner light of the soul.”
As we noted earlier, one form that the quaternity symbol takes in alchemy is the four colors linked to the stages of alchemical work - black, white, yellow, and red. But Jung points out that there is another quaternity of colors associated with the marriage of the king and queen of heaven-yellow, red, green, and blue. (p. 68)

Irwin's observations are further elucidated by Jung's 1933 commentary:

The quaternity in alchemy, incidentally, was usually expressed by the four colours of the old painters, mentioned in a fragment of Heraclitus: red, black, yellow, and white; or in diagrams as the four points of the compass. In modern times the unconscious usually chooses red, blue (instead of black), yellow or gold, and green (instead of white). The quaternity is merely another expression of the totality. These colors embrace the whole of the rainbow. The alchemists said that the appearance of the cauda pavonis, the peacocks tall, was a sign that the process was coming to a successful conclusion. (1y4U, p. 48,)

all this gnostic garbage new age crap

0:33
now when i look at the e from this pov i see it as wings and you have z and a which appear as a v and not as an a and you got e and t mixed up together creating a triangle in the middle this is same situation as the vessel soft from the enhypens mv
also black and white duality
why all of those guys laying on bed in places they shouldnt be as if they are hallucinating every event happening?
mans bed literally in a parking lot

0:37
the word fever i noticed it A LOT it has to do with the upcoming disease which will have to do with fever and covid will seem like a play in the park compared to it

“i feel like dreaming a dream”
you know all this dream thing reminds me of limbo
“Limbo exists as a shared space that is not dreamt by any one of the individuals dreaming together, but is a shared space where any one of the minds sharing the dream can make drastic alterations of any kind without limits or obstacles. Because of the apparent lack of limitations, limbo is a dimension that can allow a dreamer to manifest their deepest desires, but also unwittingly trap themselves in a world
where they lose their awareness that the world created is not reality.”
i am always reminded of it when there are types of liminal spaces shown as well and their “concepts” seem to fit a bit too much into it
but im also reminded of the movie inception “
A thief who steals corporate secrets through the use of DREAM SHARING TECHNOLOGY is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a C.E.O., but his tragic past may doom the project and his team to disaster.”
i have never seen the movie myself bc i cant really sit and watch movies knowing what they are all about and dont want to waste so much of my time on something that will make me feel like a garbage can filled with filth and trash but i do read the summaries and it is always the same thing

0:51
packages strangely connected to the basket

From Middle English basket, from Anglo-Norman bascat, from Late Latin bascauda (“kettle, table-vessel”), from Proto-Brythonic (in Breton baskodenn), from Proto-Celtic *baskis (“bundle, load”), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰask- (“bundle”). Related to Latin fascis (“bundle, package, load”). Doublet of fasces.
notice table VESSEL that is really important as you have yourselves seen vessel appear over and over again and it will only increase

0:53-1:08
grids on the pillow
they are all getting glimpses of dream visions or of memories

0:59
“i became craving you more uncontrollably”
the electric guitar has deep occult meaning and usage in musick but in our case the meaning is sexual believe it or not for the guitar just like the violin represents the female body and this one is half broken the strings are not in their place also
rock and roll on it’s own has a sexual meaning i’d recommend you look it up if you are curious about it it’s highly demonic

1:00
dove in a cage

“The Dionysian phallagogies, the chthonic mysteries of classical Athens, have vanished from our civilization, and the theriomorphic representations of the gods have dwindled to mere vestiges, like the Dove”
“The Trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, who is represented by the bird of Astarte, the dove, and who in early Christian times was called Sophia (baphomet) and thought of as feminine. The worship of Mary in the later Church is an obvious substitute for this. Here we have the archetype of the family Iv νττΐρουρανίψ τόπω, 'in a supracelestial place,' as Plato expresses it, enthroned as a formulation of the ultimate mystery.”
(this is new age nonsense and mockery of the Lord the enemy is working so hard day and night to deceive not only the wicked but the elect too .. mary is not to be worshipped she was only a vessel who birthed Christ in flesh and by worshipping “mary” they worship baphomet ishtar the queen of the heavens that thing has many many names )

the bible is crystal clear

17Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger. 19Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces? 20Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.” - (Jeremiah 7:17-20)

im not going to touch on the mind control layer and meaning much here because we all know what it is all about

i wasn’t expecting a violin to follow after the guitar but there we go it is all sexual im disgusted
you can read more about it here -> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/violin-devilwhat-really-made-paganini-demonic-lucio-forgione
the fact that they showed the converse sneakers while the violin was on its way to hit the floor .. converse too has a sexual meaning

1:08
“you are the dream I live in the dream I can never awake from”
translation im trapped even if i want to leave i cant for i am under your spell im enchanted by you im caught in your trap
this is scream for help DESPERATION TO BE SET FREE that is another layer for the dove in the cage they are trapped TRAPPED

1:09
basketball court burning.. what do courts (a place where trials and other legal cases happen, or the people present in such a place, especially the officials and those deciding if someone is guilty)
symbolize? they symbolize judgement so the court burning literally represents the fire that is about to rain down on the earth
the whole basketball thing is related to space jam and the coming of the fallen btw

1:29

red light dancing in water now fire needs to follow
water also means time because water has memory it represent time traveling and portal i dont know how many of you have seen those marvel satanic garbage personally i havent but i have seen teasers and the portals always look like a drop of water that has been suspended in time

1:43
“finding traces you’ve left” while sitting on a bed surrounded by falling feathers so i dont want to know about the traces he trying to find ..

2:01
“im lost looking for you save me” yeah as if a demonic entity can save you

2:14 - 2:54
burning basketball
basketballs in a shopping cart (shopping cart is synonymous to basket) which shows exactly what the symbolism of the basketball is

The word basket comes from Latin fascis, meaning "bundle of sticks" and bascauda, meaning "kettle". The French then combined these two words into bascat, with its present-day meaning
The kettle is a vessel the vessel(we are vessels) is burning and it can mean two things since it has fallen angel hints here and there so make it three meanings it is judgement on the vessel, enlightenment of the vessel or strange fire
hoops:

From Middle English hoop, hoope, from Old English hōp (“mound, raised land; in combination, circular object”), from Proto-Germanic *hōpą (“bend, bow, arch”) (compare Saterland Frisian Houp (“hoop”), Dutch hoep (“hoop”), Old Norse hóp (“bay, inlet”)), from Proto-Indo-European *kāb- (“to bend”) BEND ARCH BOW that is exactly what it symbolizes
bend: bending reality
arch and bow: (artemis symbolism)
we didnt have a basketball go thru a hoop in the music video but a basketball going thru a hoop is symbolic to quantum jump for it jumps thru hoops

Both the pot and the kettle become black and charred from the fire. Neither is clean and spotless. (defilement of the vessel/man
A pot and kettle both blackened by the same fire. (blackening and hardening of the heart)

2:19
fire appears on the ceiling like a clockwork and now we have water and fire

2:42-43
yellow and blue flames yellow and blue color coding
one eye of course while showing his hand which has 3 rings thats interesting because they are on the fingers which symbolize index - jupiter (justice not the true one who is God Himself but you know what i mean) and the mv does has to do with judgement we got basketball COURT burning
middle - saturn (death satan etc)
ring finger - connected to the sun (fire)

3:09
notice how there was a guy on the bed who is himself
he is asleep yet he is awake i think this is connected to the new age collective consciousness crap one mind blah blah the hive mind preparing the masses to accept the beast and his satanic beast system

10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. - (Revelation 17:10-13)
he ran and broke thru the veil (revelation) and after this happened all other guys opened their eyes (waking up) finding himself in a dark place alone meaning it was all a dream his friends are not there with him and if you have noticed this is always the case even in txt there is only one who is aware while the others are not and that one is often shown separate from the rest

3:37
time stops
levitation means huge amounts of magick in the air to the point to making things float it means breaking of the set barriers
also it is connected to frequencies different frequencies can open the doors to different things for example there is specific soundwave which can turn anything solid into mush or even make u levitate

lucifer used to be the best musician he himself had the music instruments in his body so he was walking music
he was leader of the choir thats why he works thru music which is a FREQUENCY
“Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.” - (Ezekiel 28:13)

Attachments

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
These fans really have eagle eyes
Why did they even keep sb and bg names and illumanti symbol above it. Fans say that it is staff mistake. But they do all things by calculating only. I wonder what is reason. If you can't see clearly in tweet here you can see