Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Aint it interesting how the lighter people burn themselves and the darker people bleach... the straight hair wants curls and the kinky hair wants it straightened? Full lips get reduced and thin lips get injected... Thicker people starve themselves and skinny ones overeat. On the surface its a mind game to keep people buying new products they dont need and at a deeper level, it feeds into the personal insecurity issues which afflict so many and therefore, help keep them in line. Not to say that experimenting with different looks and styles is wrong, because its not... its natural. But what we are dealing with via this modern phenomenon aint designed to empower people, its designed to break us down eh?
Yes. It’s part of the massive mind control of the matrix. They want us to be locked up mentally and dependent on their system to survive.

Beautiful

Star
right she's very skinny, she's not the only one in the group, the blonde member looks really skinny too , the other members bodies looks fine and healthy to me :

momo of twice ate icecubes for a week to reduce weight otherwise the company won't allow her to go on stage. How much fast you will loose weight that much fast you will gain it. Companies are sick I don't know how idols are coping with it. Jm also went strict diet

sadface

Rookie
So yeji went to txt concert wonder for whom she went. Her ship is with sb and yj.
Sb and she glanced many times in award show. Trainee a also went to concert
Hungry yeji probably went to see ye0njun. She was glancing at him alot backstage during mama too so she probably went to the concert to support her boyfie

arhur12

Star
momo of twice ate icecubes for a week to reduce weight otherwise the company won't allow her to go on stage. How much fast you will loose weight that much fast you will gain it. Companies are sick I don't know how idols are coping with it. Jm also went strict diet
This is terrible. One GG member said they would eat paper to reduce hunger. Women idols are treated worse than animals and then they expect them to act perfect all the time. Korea is a living he'll for girls and women

minnie82

Superstar
yes but there are also companies that didn't make their artists lose weights ..