Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
God what is up with these people!!. There is nothing wrong with Mark he looks fine just because he didn't shave they are bashing him calling him ugly.I think Mark is one of the few who didn't get surgery he looks the same as when he debuted. Knetz need to change their beauty standards they find plastic doll Kar1na pretty and hate on any idol that tries to avoid the plastic surgery route.
i mean when i used to be in kpop i wouldn't mind if my favorite member would gain alittle weight or have facial hair, its called being a human being. they complain about idols bringing down their self-esteem but when they look like normal people for once or forget to shave they start dragging them :rolleyes:make it make sense. and the fact that they're infantalizing these male idols is weird. they basically want them to be hairless skinny twink femboys who act like babies 24/7 and some even get turned on by it to fit whatever psycho fantasies they have. and i don't think it used to be this way for 2nd or 3rd gen boy groups, they were alot manlier

arhur12

Star

randomcitizen

Veteran

Truthteller

Veteran
but since she is underweight wouldn't it show on her face? her cheeks would have to look gaunt
No it just gives her the chiseled small face that she wants. Most Koreans have flat big faces naturally and they store more fat in the face. That is why most Kpop idols are starving, it is mostly for the sake of the face. I noticed with a lot of Bt$ members that as soon as they put on the slightest weight all the definition in the face disappeared. That’s why they are so scared of gaining. Now in her case it is just extra bad.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
KPop never did as well as they did before... they did surgery, to make them more European, but also more, say perfect/perfectly proportioned.

Moreover, as for a long time, example: in France, tanned skin was frowned upon, since it was the poor who were outside, were tanned. With the holidays, it has become fashionable to be tanned in summer.
While in Korea, the idea of whiteness still exists, it would be a confusing sign of purity [religious question, (universal religion for the world), skin color and light for whites, matter for blacks; just as man is related to good and woman is related to evil]. In Korea, in addition to makeup... they also take pills.
Aint it interesting how the lighter people burn themselves and the darker people bleach... the straight hair wants curls and the kinky hair wants it straightened? Full lips get reduced and thin lips get injected... Thicker people starve themselves and skinny ones overeat. On the surface its a mind game to keep people buying new products they dont need and at a deeper level, it feeds into the personal insecurity issues which afflict so many and therefore, help keep them in line. Not to say that experimenting with different looks and styles is wrong, because its not... its natural. But what we are dealing with via this modern phenomenon aint designed to empower people, its designed to break us down eh?