Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
Here u can see han is very tan basically rural korean are tan but they run after whitening the skin. I think they are born into industry bcz i didn't see any idols wantedly doing signs in vlive these three will always do it. And sign is more than v hand sign
I remember someone had a theory ch@n was related to b@ngpd but i havent looked into it

PrincessPunch

Veteran
as my boyfriend said about another idol with this horrendous surgery face: "she looks like a bug"
a bug is accurate. i came across a tweet of them recently meeting paris hilton and even with all her plastic surgery they still photoshopped/ facetuned her face. just shows how toxic and vain the industry is. having a neck that small is not even humanly possible.
20220701_102817.jpg

randomcitizen

Veteran
They are sellouts I know of this reactor on Youtube and fans pay him big amounts on patreon to react to their favs videos he mostly reacts to the groups whose fans pay him the most
Are you talking about the youtuber BRISxLIFE? He's also a popular reaction channel and someone has mentioned before he's sold out as well.
I was looking through his channel and saw that he also got to meet Jungkook. He says in the video that he went with some woman named Rachel, a model, and she had some connections with CBS that allowed them to meet the group exclusively

arhur12

Star
Are you talking about the youtuber BRISxLIFE? He's also a popular reaction channel and someone has mentioned before he's sold out as well.
I was looking through his channel and saw that he also got to meet Jungkook. He says in the video that he went with some woman named Rachel, a model, and she had some connections with CBS that allowed them to meet the group exclusively
It's Aaron Freeman he acts like he is giving honest reactions but it's all fake. Sh@wols paid him a lot of money to react to Sh1nee's Mvs 5m stans pay him a lot I don't know if he has connections but he could be another sellout or clout chaser

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I was the one who said bris is a sellout lol which is true he's throwing up devil horns in his video intros now
brisxlife.png