Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think it is the clip he looks drunk for me and he is also frnd with jkay rumoured to be in bar. I think many of them feel lonely
All the more this is authentic emotion...saying it while being drunk(?) People who are drunk tend to be more honest and candid...

And why is this is so heartbreaking...? When a young man desiring to get married and ready for it...can't seem to do it naturally and freely? I feel sorry for Cha Eun Woo...I hope he fulfills his desire to be married...soon!

gettingedu

Established
Kar1na dragged everyone from btees, ncity and more. Her comments were very arrogant and mean, but did she lie? Kids are rebelling by not joining. I heard about essem's talent issues before hearing of her texts. Maybe I'm overthinking but people in SK hear things we don't. Who would want to be an idol when you can be a YouT4ber. That's more popular in China than anything else. I don't know why they keep trying to break into the US market. The companies here won't allow it and hold rights to music produced there sometimes.
Who would want to be a ytber when you can be in that industry though haha I wouldn’t especially knowing what goes on inside but ah so many people would love to be there. Although I think it would work in the u.s, scouting people to be in boy/girl/mixed groups doesn’t have to be kr songs but I think of it like americas got talent or other talent shows. Except the control that kr companies have over their groups would not really be ideal to Americans
I feel like I’m not really conveying what I’m trying to say but whatever it’s okay

gettingedu

Established
They're trying but it's a waste of money. American stars rise using social media. They have a viral hit, then a record exec offers them something. Social media is the best A&R and costs almost nothing for companies. Once an official single is released, there's an album if that does well. They're signed into a slave contract, and could spend a decade working for peanuts. It's why a lot of artists self produce or get more credits on their albums and control of their masters.
Is nctee Hollywood an American group?

Beautiful

Star
Ladyboys are all over Bangkok...and many of them even look "lovelier" than Lisa...they look more feminine than feminine... Haha!
That's another whole story for me the increase in number of gay in Thailand is concerning. Iam not against the real one but the problem lies with in BL shows. People are getting addicted to it. People are becoming bi by seeing those shows. I saw comments like they don't even want to see normal couple anymore. At first I thaught elites are doing this transgender agenda. But I didn't see any signs. But there is show going on created a huge fuss I saw signs in and in that they even showed a$$. Disgusting

e-Enoch

Superstar
That's another whole story for me the increase in number of gay in Thailand is concerning. Iam not against the real one but the problem lies with in BL shows. People are getting addicted to it. People are becoming bi by seeing those shows. I saw comments like they don't even want to see normal couple anymore. At first I thaught elites are doing this transgender agenda. But I didn't see any signs. But there is show going on created a huge fuss I saw signs in and in that they even showed a$$. Disgusting
The elites still have the "gay agenda..." which they obviously aggressively pursue, particularly with kids' indoctrination and "transitioning," happening in schools nowadays...and even within the families...

But Thailand is a special case, too. Because homosexuality/transgenderism is something that is very well accepted in their society/culture way before the elites having their own gay agenda. Thai parents are enthusiastic enablers of their children becoming transgenders...not to mention the many cosmetic surgeries available throughout the country.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Aespa finally released a good song imo
unless it's to catch and expose symbolism and all that stuff i don't think it's best to listen to their music casually especially if you know what they're about and all the evil stuff and agendas they're putting in their music. but it's your decision and i can't force you at the end of the day :confused: ... but idk this kind of seemed to me like you're promoting their music and encourging others to listen to it.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
The elites still have the "gay agenda..." which they obviously aggressively pursue, particularly with kids' indoctrination and "transitioning," happening in schools nowadays...and even within the families...
I would like to add that through this "gay agenda" that they're indoctrinating and imposing on kids, especially in schools, the media, etc. they are ushering in the p***philia agenda as well. Now we see teachers are sexualizing kids as young as 5, grooming them by teaching them about sex and sexuality. I believe VC has spoken about this in many of his articles that they are trying to make p***philia legal which is so scary. Disney's executive producer even admitted to their gay agenda and that they're grooming kids
And kpop is just one of the many tools they're using to do this. This is why we are seeing p***philia themes and symbols flashed to us over and over again. This stuff has meaning and sticks to our subconscious, influencing us and creating ideas whether you realize it or not. This is why it's so important to stop watching this stuff and supporting this industry. They are debuting kids younger and younger as the years go by. I worry for the future.
Candace Owens and Matt Walsh made great videos talking about this agenda.

Guys just a theory with all these blind items about idols having to provide services to people in elites' circle to headline concerts in America and appear in award shows I think they had T@emin and other S4perm members provide services to executives at capital records to get that billboard no1 Album and S4perm tour because I remember T@e was reportedly "unwell" on s4perm's tour then maybe 5m's feud with him during 2020 was about him not wanting to provide anymore services for S4perm's success and 5m sabotaged Criminal as a punishment.
Maybe the real reason why S4perm failed as a project compared to bt5 was because the members weren't willing to sleep with American executives to gain success because technically speaking Dynamite, PTD, Butter are in no way better than Tiger inside or One quality wise
They went on Ellen and Baek asked her why she was always asking about their dating life. I think there's info about her involvement with certain activities.

To make it here, you have to be willing to play the game. Say the right things, sleep with the right people and pay the money that's asked of you. Supe4m were too strong willed or unwilling to play the game, and didn't reach expectations. They also didn't gain new fans because their fandom came from exols, 5hawols, nctizens, ta@mints, etc. I bet LSM flipped a table in rage because Tae didn't want to cozy up to old perverts like his friend Jm. There's also the possibility that he was assaulted around that time by someone in America or an actor friends like you mentioned before. Tae's not a big person. He weighed 116 around 2015, and didn't look that much bigger when he enlisted. He's been falling apart since jjong passed and the military took away his last support.

5m stans should've burnt the kwangya building by now
Why haven't they demanded changes and run LSM out of SK? Exols aren't passive or naive and along with blinks are one of the few fandoms willing to fight with Armys. I would think the deaths would've woken up the other fans but except for a few people, everyone quietly grieved and tried to stay positive.

I don't know if I should feel sad for jm or not. Because according to this article he is a confirmed Tax evader and also supports a s*x criminal Bobby Chung who wrote Filter
There is a rumor I saw on twitter that the girl he was caught taking services from in Paris was a minor at that time don't know if it is true but bt5 as a whole have been connected with so many shady people I won't be surprised if it's true. Regardless, if he truly wanted to improve his vocals and was being held back by hyb3 then that's not really an excuse they are so rich couldn't he get himself a good vocal coach outside of hyb3??
I don't think he had time to take vocal training. Their schedules are packed. Commercials, their show, lives, singles and covers, photoshoots, then production and writing work for the rappers. Every free moment was used by Bang.

He's hard to figure out. I don't want to dog pile him so not sure how to answer. He could've used Serendipity or made a new song for their album. Also not sure why he didn't pay his taxes. Where's his money? It was a small hospital bill for someone of his wealth and the government called him over and over. Even his family could've paid it and he pay it back later when he had time.

I think it is the clip he looks drunk for me and he is also frnd with jkay rumoured to be in bar. I think many of them feel lonely
There's a picture of Jk in a strip club. He's sitting there alone looking lost. The more they have the harder it is to find genuine friends. Finding fake friends or hangers-on is easy. A genuine friend or loved one who doesn't want money or clout is rare.