Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lolylol

Established
this is not a theory just a thought I have about why all these things happening to shinyy. because their fans are very naive, if all those messed up things was happening with beeteaS for example or any other fandom the fans would at least try to connect the dots about the weird patterns and the 'hints' but sh@w0ls are very passive and accept everything without questioning and thats even before the d3cember 2017 thing because I was in the fandom since 2015 and I know that they don't discuss normal topics that every fandom discuss idk if you guys had notice it. and if someone try to talk about a more serious topic related to shinyy they ignore it. I was researching about what the sh@w0ls are talking about the group these days and I only found one fan that was questioning about the marks on Jj0ngs wrist on the l0n3ly album cover and how nobody was questioning it, the tweet had 0 likes, 0 retweets, but when the subject is about silly things: 3k likes... smh. it's the easiest fandom to make a fool out of, and just another coincidence sh@w0l and naive have the same numbers in the gematria calculator

randomcitizen

Veteran
That youtuber said those eyes are symbolic for run away I'm psychopath. I posted a video in another forum he always does that eye thing and bg also does and many times he often call himself as psychopath and these fans fantasies about that
The fans are very naive, it's sad. They've joked about being evil and going to hell yet fans don't question any of it

randomcitizen

Veteran
guys see this if you can sleep at night they actually put devil in 2.17 i got scared now iam going to pray long night. They are going out of hand. I saw there mv it is there. How there stupid follower did not notice that I saw comments no one mentioned it instead they gave time stamps of their hair color these stupid idiots will zoom in and out to create videos on ships
That's because they've been desensitized to satanic imagery like that. They've shown them being forced to eat raw meat, chained up, caged, sacrificed, killed, sex rituals, and acting like animals in that music video yet fans question none of that so just imagine what else they could show

arhur12

Star
this is not a theory just a thought I have about why all these things happening to shinyy. because their fans are very naive, if all those messed up things was happening with beeteaS for example or any other fandom the fans would at least try to connect the dots about the weird patterns and the 'hints' but sh@w0ls are very passive and accept everything without questioning and thats even before the d3cember 2017 thing because I was in the fandom since 2015 and I know that they don't discuss normal topics that every fandom discuss idk if you guys had notice it. and if someone try to talk about a more serious topic related to shinyy they ignore it. I was researching about what the sh@w0ls are talking about the group these days and I only found one fan that was questioning about the marks on Jj0ngs wrist on the l0n3ly album cover and how nobody was questioning it, the tweet had 0 likes, 0 retweets, but when the subject is about silly things: 3k likes... smh. it's the easiest fandom to make a fool out of, and just another coincidence sh@w0l and naive have the same numbers in the gematria calculator
100% agree if the kind of things that have happened with sh1nee members were happening to BT5 or X-0 there would be an uproar Sh@wols are fools one of the blindest fandom I've ever seen

doublestandardism

Established
been a shaw0l since 2012, you're 100% right. they rather be regarded as a nice and polite fandom than one that actually has respect and can do something to help their idols. or at least not be so damn blind to everything.

Beautiful

Star
That's because they've been desensitized to satanic imagery like that. They've shown them being forced to eat raw meat, chained up, caged, sacrificed, killed, sex rituals, and acting like animals in that music video yet fans question none of that so just imagine what else they could show
In my opinion they showed incest in that mv some line comes like I see my mom face I longed for and next moment they show sb bg prefer kiss rather to eat food. Idk it's like incest to me

PrincessPunch

Veteran

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's wiser not to take things "at face value" these days, especially because we live in an era of widespread deception...

Whatever H*be has been doing, there's a reasonable ground to believe that it's been in cahoots with the "fans..."

Also by doing a "Dead Kennedys" strategy...like "calling out payola" via some "shirt protest" could be H*be's way to "do damage control"...as a way to "conceal guilt..."

arhur12

Star
Oh no I was talking about the bowels part! But yeah, I know he has to have seen broccoli at least once in his life haha xD
Yeah that part cracked me up too xD.
A lot of their jokes are exaggerated or scripted like every other kpop group. TSOL era was just strange imo they appeared too happy-go-lucky on variety shows for a group that had just lost a member and then post TSOL they were kinda back to looking sad and somewhat sentimental.

I know some idols do long for that, at least just a normal life. Fans think the idol life is sweet and worth it. Besides all the satanic practices and abuse, I can’t imagine myself doing what they do. Staying up days on end, concerts, tours, variety shows, endorsements, etc. That is draining beyond draining, nothing about that is sweet. I hope one day idols can see a way out to just be a normal human being again.
Months ago, I was watching a clip of a variety show. The hosts and guests ate dinner and talked about their lives. One of the guys was crying because he wanted a family and friends who cared about him. This guy is famous to his fans but is alone and doesn't have anyone to listen to him. That stuck with me and I felt for what he's going through.

arhur12

Star
been a shaw0l since 2012, you're 100% right. they rather be regarded as a nice and polite fandom than one that actually has respect and can do something to help their idols. or at least not be so damn blind to everything.
They aren't even the most polite fandom. They are arrogant and act holier than thou all the time. And they have developed this victim mentality due to what happened on December 18. I've seen people kicked out of fandom for the dumbest things like being unproblematic solo stans, or being termed ot4 for not promoting all members equally on sns :rolleyes:

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Apparently this Han-So-Hee is a prostitute who has worked in one of Madame Jung's (possibly another name of Madame Shim involved in burning sun) hostess Bars as a prostitute. In the comments section people were saying Madame Jung provided hostesses to V and Kang Dan1el as well so now we know why Dan1el suddenly became so big in korea after Pd 101 S2.

Last edited: