Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

There is not much they can do 99% of essem idols get Ps they must get it otherwise they won't debut even idols like Ch3n and D.O who don't look too different have gotten some minor work done. Here's Kyuhyun before and after surgery. He isn't even the idol who would come to your mind when you think about idols who get Ps but even he has changed his entire appearance
View attachment 75985
But k3y makes me worried some times in recent pics you can see the Ps is starting to take a toll on his skin but he appears to be very conscious about his looks he wore more makeup than the other 3 even in military pics.
These are recent pics these lines around his jawline and under his chin appear to me like effects of Ps they started to appear since last year he didn't have them before.
While Kyuhyun looks really good after surgery, there was nothing wrong with his face before surgery. K3y might need Botox for his chin to smooth out any lines. He wore makeup to the military? That man is brave.

PJMs are annoying but I understand why they are so protective. He is fragile. He cries after every bad performance where his voice cracks I think he really would like to get better at vocals but hyb3 doesn't care. J1n and j1m1n complained about the high notes in Fake Love being out of their range but the vocal director wanted them to scream in their mics because it would give a better feel to the song. How Sick that vocal director needs to be fired they will lose their voices if they keep singing like that.
It was here where T@e talks about being concerned because his eyes looked puffy. I think he didn't sleep for days while preparing for BT5's award show performance. He almost collapsed after this performance. There are moments in concerts where he just falls down and you can see on his face that he is having a hard time to sing.
I don't know where he is gonna go with his solo it's all up in the air rn he is a great dancer but needs to put a lot of work in his vocals before he is prepared to go solo but he's a hoe like T@e so I think he will try to be sexy in his solo. T@e embraced the femininity because he saw it as an opportunity for him to stand out among the crowd of and it worked for him big time. He introduced a new style of dancing for male idols now everyone and their Mamas have hopped on the pretty boy trend in 4th Gen.
Sorry I don't understand who you are talking about having eating disorder. I don't know much about Jm's eating habits but his one meal in 10 days diet raises some huge red flags some people say he had anorexia. From what I remember he doesn't eat much when they eat on Run bt5 or behind the scenes.
T@e loves food despite the constant dieting. He loves meat, desserts, cereal and all the junk food, hates vegetables, cucumbers, and shrimps because they look weird. He once went on to rant about vegetables tasting bad and hating salad saying how it's so unfair that all the delicious food is bad for your health and healthy food tastes bad but he has to be on diet all the time because he gains weight fast. So he may not necessarily have an eating disorder just being on diet all the time to maintain a dancer's physique probably gives him strong food cravings and idols aren't really fed well during promotion period because there's also company pressure. He once claimed he was the one who used to eat the most among sh1nee members. Minho, 0new are like that too they love food and will just eat like crazy focusing only on the food during interviews. K3y is the more health conscious one among sh1nee members who likes salads, herbs, light meals.
This meme is super funny
That's sad how they eat. It's like someone will take it away if they don't hurry. That's probably happened in the past. I heard that Taem1n was anorexic. He loves food but has to starve. When he gains weight, it goes to his face and tummy, but that makes him even cuter. That's not what the company wants, so he has to starve.

Jm was probably dealing with edema. There's dry starvation that causes the person to shrivel up. The kind that causes bloating and water gain is called wet starvation. His body was trying to hold onto nutrients and his face puffed. He could've been on a diet high in salt but I'm not sure.

The guy laughing next to 2min was losing his mind. I think he was laughing at their height or when he said they are the best dancers. Tae is very short if Jm is the tallest.

I love desserts and sympathize with him a lot. Veggies aren't good and I eat them first at meals to get it over with.

Jm will need a lot of vocal training to be successful. He ruined his voice singing when sick, because they had a concert. He used to hit higher notes and sounded good, but his voice isn't the same. I understand why his stans defend him after seeing him be screwed over many, many times.

randomcitizen

Veteran
his dad's instagram was: @hueningnabil
but he deleted it or something because it says page not found whenever I search it up.

and here's a picture of him doing the 666 sign: .jpg
Thank you! and yes that was the picture I was talking about. When I looked up his dad, I saw that he has a spotify and one of his albums is called the tree of life. Since watching sofia and femi's videos they talk about this stuff and how their tree of life is fake, basically a counterfeit to the true tree of life from the bible since satan copies everything from God.
48053sd048addhjt5rec50j234makd0193u40181802801.png
His father made his account private. It's @hueningnabil. There's a lot of fan accounts and even one claiming to be a cult.
Are you referring to the fan account being a cult or they're claiming that he's part of a cult?

Last edited:
Thank you! and yes that was the picture I was talking about. When I looked up his dad, I saw that he has a spotify and one of his albums is called the tree of life. Since watching sofia and femi's videos they talk about this stuff and how their tree of life is fake, basically a counterfeit to the true tree of life from the bible since satan copies everything from God.
View attachment 75987

Are you referring to the fan account being a cult or they're claiming that he's part of a cult?
The fan account is a cult around him. The dad is a member of Baha'i.

arhur12

Star
I know some idols do long for that, at least just a normal life. Fans think the idol life is sweet and worth it. Besides all the satanic practices and abuse, I can’t imagine myself doing what they do. Staying up days on end, concerts, tours, variety shows, endorsements, etc. That is draining beyond draining, nothing about that is sweet. I hope one day idols can see a way out to just be a normal human being again.
Agree many people go through that not just idols and celebs. Career, money can buy you things but not the peace of mind. Only family, children, relationships and connecting with God brings you real fulfilment and comforts the soul. I hope people in Sk realize this soon their society is very materialistic. Running after materialistic rewards destroys the soul and many commit suicide as a result.

arhur12

Star
While Kyuhyun looks really good after surgery, there was nothing wrong with his face before surgery. K3y might need Botox for his chin to smooth out any lines. He wore makeup to the military? That man is brave.
K3y and 0new's military service was relatively easier since they went in pre pandemic times. K3y especially he would even go on instagram lives during military service and he received visits from many idols and celebrities. I also read an article talking about idols in the military being granted 2-3 times more vacation time than the average korean male and among the list of idols who took excessive vacation there were 0new and k3y as well, x1um1n, D.0 were there too but D.0 I remember didn't take too much excessive vacation. So it does appear that Koreans aren't entirely wrong about celebrity privilege but you've got to give credit to M1nho he went to the most demanding branch of the military and even gave up his final vacation to help military staff in training juniors. That speaks of his character as a person
Many sh@wols thought T@e's Service is gonna be like K3y but due to covid restrictions sh1nee members and his family couldn't visit him in the band and some military events got canceled too. Soldiers were being given few vacations compared to pre pandemic times when O, K served. Moreover, K3y, 0new and M1nho didn't have to worry about sasaeng fans trying to invade their privacy all the time. So I guess a mix of all these things made his already bad mental health get worse

arhur12

Star
Omg that made me laugh haha xD
I thought the Broccoli joke was exaggerated. I mean he was 25-26 at that time don't tell me he hadn't even seen a picture of a full Broccoli?? Usually children's books in kindergarten have pics of vegetables so it is hard for me to believe that he was telling the truth unless it's because the guy ran away from kindergarten..........Lmao

arhur12

Star
That's sad how they eat. It's like someone will take it away if they don't hurry. That's probably happened in the past. I heard that Taem1n was anorexic. He loves food but has to starve. When he gains weight, it goes to his face and tummy, but that makes him even cuter. That's not what the company wants, so he has to starve.

Jm was probably dealing with edema. There's dry starvation that causes the person to shrivel up. The kind that causes bloating and water gain is called wet starvation. His body was trying to hold onto nutrients and his face puffed. He could've been on a diet high in salt but I'm not sure.

The guy laughing next to 2min was losing his mind. I think he was laughing at their height or when he said they are the best dancers. Tae is very short if Jm is the tallest.

I love desserts and sympathize with him a lot. Veggies aren't good and I eat them first at meals to get it over with.

Jm will need a lot of vocal training to be successful. He ruined his voice singing when sick, because they had a concert. He used to hit higher notes and sounded good, but his voice isn't the same. I understand why his stans defend him after seeing him be screwed over many, many times.
I have heard rumors about managers taking away food in front of idols especially female idols and hitting them for eating to much. Heard stuff like that happened to bt5 members too before they blew up. One Sasaeng account said that when idols eat on variety shows often that is the only meal they get to eat the whole day so most eat like they are starved trying to shove down as much food as they can in their stomach.

T@e complains about being on a diet a lot I don't think it's something he likes. He seemed happy talking about military food. Food was the only thing he praised about the military lolll. I don't want to diagnose him or anyone else because Anorexia is very serious disease it is probably what Michael had where he had to be forced to eat just a few spoonful of food by others. Bulimia, Binge eating disorder could be more common among idols.
I don't think most idols actually like vegetables, salad and all the healthy food they have to eat to maintain a certain physique. Most of them are just good at lying about it. I remember some years ago Beyonce got caught faking her Vegan diet.

Jm had the most potential as a soloist if they had given him proper vocal training. His solo songs are diverse and much better than the Vanilla crap V and Jkay release. PJM's have great buying power so he could enter charts with fandom power.
Bt5 members are just taller than average. T@e is short but he's not the shortest in Sh1nee. Jj0ng was a few centimeters shorter than even him

arhur12

Star
His situation is a tragedy, similar to Micha3l Jacks0n. Both grew up in front of their fans, and reinvented themselves many times. They both took a lot of medication to get through the day, and loved their pets so much. I think he's going to make a good Daddy one day.

Why don't they tell people ahead of time? That's stressful with it over your head the whole time. What do you think he feared about going into the service?

Crim8nal is one of my favorite songs, and it's odd that btees won over him. The quality is not the same. He never goes part way, even during encore stages or on shows. Everything he has comes out, even when he's exhausted.

I hope he talks about kkoong and how he came to be her dad. That's going to reveal a lot about his mind at the time. What happened during his vlive? I saw a bit and heard that he was distraught. Even though I wasn't his fan, I was worried because of all the losses of artists the last five years.

American boy bands have a similar formula. There's the athletic member, the baby, the cool bad boy, the soft guy who's often gay and the boring one who's for older fans.
I remember B@ekhyun didn't know when he would be called so he had to cancel all his activities 2 months before his actual date according to the cutoff date for 1992 liners. Similar thing happened with Rav1 recently where he exited 2D1N in April due to military enlistment but it's almost July now and he still hasn't been called up.

T@e's situation was a bit different though he applied for the military band and you have to be less than 28 years of age to get accepted so he had to be called up before July 2021 when he turned 28. Maybe he thought he wouldn't be qualified for active duty because of his panic and depression or maybe he thought he'll do ok in the band since it is a place where he could still sing and do musical activities.

He never told fans how he got kkoong he just said once he was watching a lot of funny cat videos in 2020 next thing we know he gets a cat himself. Many people get pets to help them get through mental health issues.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I can't listen to anymore fourth gen artists after seeing how many took SHINe3 and repackaged their concepts to make a new group. Even the jokes are from them and that's pretty bold. I remember so many viral btees and t×t moments that are copies of things SHINe3 did. Most think ningn1ng is talented but her ethnicity will make it hard for her to be popular.
Sh1nee and Big Bang paved the way for 3rd and 4th gen male idols even BT5. Bangtan followed the BB formula of Hip Hop and social commentary till 2015 then mixed Sh1nee's soft flower boy style with BB's concept shifting the focus on dance and performance from 2015-2018 to gain GP success. After 2018 they became trash.
For Girl Groups it was Girls Generation and 2NE1 who paved the way. It has always been a game between 5m and YG.

arhur12

Star
His situation is a tragedy, similar to Micha3l Jacks0n. Both grew up in front of their fans, and reinvented themselves many times. They both took a lot of medication to get through the day, and loved their pets so much. I think he's going to make a good Daddy one day.

Why don't they tell people ahead of time? That's stressful with it over your head the whole time. What do you think he feared about going into the service?

Crim8nal is one of my favorite songs, and it's odd that btees won over him. The quality is not the same. He never goes part way, even during encore stages or on shows. Everything he has comes out, even when he's exhausted.

I hope he talks about kkoong and how he came to be her dad. That's going to reveal a lot about his mind at the time. What happened during his vlive? I saw a bit and heard that he was distraught. Even though I wasn't his fan, I was worried because of all the losses of artists the last five years.

American boy bands have a similar formula. There's the athletic member, the baby, the cool bad boy, the soft guy who's often gay and the boring one who's for older fans.
Rather than the military service itself. I think it was the thought that he has spent half of his life now that tormented him. And the military is not an environment for a person like him or jj0ng.
He is babyish when the cameras are on. But in Interviews about his solo career he becomes a very serious person. When they asked him about his interests in interviews for Superm promo he said I like Philosophical concepts. His 'Peculiar' interests include Philosophy, Religion, Relativity Theory, Quantum Mechanics and he loves both making and watching documentaries. K3y scolded him for talking too much about documentaries he watched about environmental issues and quantum mechanics during their 13th debut live when he thought he was going to talk about 'fun' things.

If these are his actual interests and judging from the themes he has discussed in his music like his constant struggles with fame and fear of being treated like a product thrown off once consumed it paints him as a very serious person and nothing like the baby persona sh@wols are used to. I have a feeling deep down he is aware of the darkness of the industry and knows the reality of an idol's life. He had probably been using work as a form of escape from his dark thoughts but in the military he had to face all his demons and being constantly exposed to Sasaengs one of the worst things this industry has produced would've aggravated his problems even further. He needs proper therapy to help him sort out his problems and fans need to stop treating him like a baby. There is a difference between being protective and turning someone into a walking meme
He said he skipped kindergarten because the idea of a normal life where every person is told that graduating from college then working for a company is the way to live a good life sounded like brainwashing to him. He didn't want to live like a robot and military is a place where you are stripped of all of your individuality, freedom and taught to act like a mindless robot he was never going to have a good time there.

People say he was different even as a kid. He spent more time in the practice room than the playground because he was so determined to reach his goals. And that determination pushes him to reinvent himself again and again. But it is also something that can come off as an obsession that can consume him similar to how it consumed his idol MJ and many more artists who had tragic endings. His Hyung jj0ng is probably one of those tragedies too. He needs something that saves him from becoming another tragedy even if it's just a pet or his faith.

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
guys see this if you can sleep at night they actually put devil in 2.17 i got scared now iam going to pray long night. They are going out of hand. I saw there mv it is there. How there stupid follower did not notice that I saw comments no one mentioned it instead they gave time stamps of their hair color these stupid idiots will zoom in and out to create videos on ships

arhur12

Star
5m proving my theory about AE's, MK Ultra and alter egos with A3spa's storyline. Next they will do Savage where these girls will realize that their Alter egos are their friends, their saviors. N@evis the butterfly is like a god to them who created AE's and was telling Kar1na not to kill the alter ego, the mask she puts on when she does idol things in this video and we all know what butterfly represents in occult right? I wonder what the awful message is going to be about this storyline that 5m idols should love the fake idol persona 5m has created for them???
Turns out this A3spa storyline is nothing but them being keyboard warriors thinking they are some kind of super heroes for fighting hate comments against them LMAO

Last edited: