Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I want to say they're just Korean bros doing Korean bros stuff but he really liked his butt. I heard a rumor that K3y started taking him to gay bars at 18, but I don't know if that's true. As much as fans scream skinship, a lot of the newer generation don't get that close. Even btees were exaggerating their skinship.

doublestandardism

Established
If it's about jj0ng which I suspect it is because of the timing being close to his death I wonder what this secret he was going to be outed about is?? @doublestandardism @jjongu any idea??
actually, the weird thing is, this isn't about jjong. there are no cdan blinds about jjong. only about sulli's death, and the seo minwoo is the man in this blind. he had died just a few days earlier.

There's a really bad rumor that was circulating on Korean forums I didn't want to believe it was about him so I brushed it off but it said that Idol T who is a vocalist from boyband X survived a r*pe at the hands of one of his actor friends in 2017 but was forced to keep his mouth shut to protect the image of the group some members on the BT5 thread said it could be T@ehyung but It could honestly be T@emin too if it is him than it would explain the PTSD, the panic and depression symptoms getting worst in the military because of constantly being surrounded by men some of them who were being sick people wanting to take advantage of him
Entering the military was a bad change for him. Tae had a routine and was surrounded by people who took care of him and he was ok. His manager and bodyguard went everywhere with him. I would think it was about btees but Tae's issues started when his grandmother passed. I think it's about Taem1n. Did he have any actor friends? Tae worked on a video with his acting friends last year.

btach

Veteran
why is it that when it is about T@emin you always have to say something negative there are worst idols than him who have been caught in actual sex scandals and who have more satanic symbolism than him in their MVs that we should be focusing on like what would you feel like if this was a fan compilation of jj0ng making gayish jokes??
I never say anything negative..I only show what's reported.

btach

Veteran
why is it that when it is about T@emin you always have to say something negative there are worst idols than him who have been caught in actual sex scandals and who have more satanic symbolism than him in their MVs that we should be focusing on like what would you feel like if this was a fan compilation of jj0ng making gayish jokes??
Thank you for the feedback

It's never my intention to appear anti Taemin. I don't know him personally. I only see what's posted and what's reported. My opinion holds no water because it's all speculation. I don't follow other idols. I only know of SHINee and a bit of BTS so that's why I don't post about other idol groups unless something crosses my path. obviously I have been wrong in many occasions which is fine, because once corrected, we get back in line. So please don't take any of my posts seriously . They are purely speculation and sometimes driven by curiosity and if I have grieved you or anyone on this thread due to ignorance of matters, I am sincerely sorry.

Here's a live with him just playing with kkoong he did many lives like this with her.
And I know you might be feeling sad for him but we should be more optimistic there would be so many cases like him I think almost all idols have to go through it at some point It's just something something very common in the entertainment industry we can't really do anything about it. The good thing is that social service is probably the best time in his life he might not be able to update fans but he can take 2 days off have proper sleep, do things he loves, eat all he wants without worrying about weight gain for the first time in his life and I am sure his members love him like a little brother but in cases like these it's 5m that probably stopped them from saying anything.
His manager and friend are probably babying him so much. He's really the baby of essem. The abuse is like a hazing ritual. Gang members go through it and I heard of members of i$is being raped as an initiation. Thank you for the video. I needed something to take my mind off this. Too easy to get involved in the lives of people we don't know and can't help. Do you think fans realize how their idols are treated and don't care, or buy their stuff trying to help them?

Thank you for the feedback

It's never my intention to appear anti Taemin. I don't know him personally. I only see what's posted and what's reported. My opinion holds no water because it's all speculation. I don't follow other idols. I only know of SHINee and a bit of BTS so that's why I don't post about other idol groups unless something crosses my path. obviously I have been wrong in many occasions which is fine, because once corrected, we get back in line. So please don't take any of my posts seriously . They are purely speculation and sometimes driven by curiosity and if I have grieved you or anyone on this thread due to ignorance of matters, I am sincerely sorry.
What's your honest opinion of SHIN3e and it's members? I wasn't upset but can see how it might have seemed anti to others.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I never say anything negative..I only show what's reported.
Ok sorry it's just that when I first joined this thread there were many people who were making theories about T@e being involved in jj0ng's murder which I didn't mind at the time because one of my first long posts was also about him being an elite's puppet who was promoting satanism but there have been posts made in the past about him by mostly past members which felt more like personal attacks and not really speculations or trying to decode the symbolism about his Mvs I mean some people here did say he was faking his depression and panic attacks to run away from the military service and that his fansign got cancelled because he was trying to get more attention which I don't think anyone would've said about 0new or k3y or m1nho if something like that happened to them so forgive me I just had flashbacks to the good old times

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
What's your honest opinion of SHIN3e and it's members? I wasn't upset but can see how it might have seemed anti to others.
It's because of the posts like the ones shared below that I had that kind of reaction before he had his mental breakdown people here used to make theories about him asking LSM to murder jj0ng for his solo success. Which I am fine with theories like that as long as we have some proof that it makes sense because from what I see after jj0ng's death in 2017 he hasn't been able to replicate the kind of success he had in 2017 Move era or even Press it in 2016 to some extent he is getting more praise from music critics and fans love him but his sales and digitals do not show he got any special benefit and he has been snubbed in awards like last year when they didn't nominate advice for dance solo category but nominated T@eyon who isn't even a dancer so the sacrifice theories don't seem to hold water for me
I remember Jonghyun received hate comments from koreans and even korean shawols at the time because for them he corrupted the innocent maknae with this performance. Now that you said the concept it feels like some sort of initiation ritual. Since jonghyun was hated for this live performance (which I hate and always avoided to watch, it just feels wrong) it could be his humiliation ritual and for taemin that was "corrupted from good to evil" could be some kind of s3x slave ritual. the prince of evil was very submissive and strange there while j0ng looked possessed as y'all said before.
I knew something weird would happen it was sus that LSM did a vlive to send him to the army and he did this only to him and few days before he went to military service he posted a picture in front of an ice cream freezer and for the occult elite ice cream means male prostitute.
also when famous people are depressive and with panic disorder I always remember that these are symptoms of mk ultra victims. I wonder if t@emin never went to the military service and he was being programmed and couldn't cope and now he's with psychological issues (or maybe with demonic issues).

Other possibility is that this is all a bunch of lies to fans be worried and when he cames back he got even more popular and people will value him even more.
SHINee was not going to disband at all. The Jonghyun sacrifice is something that had been in the works for a long time. In fact Minho and Tammin hinted at it in their 1 of 1 Vlive where they made calls to both Key and Jonghyun..with Jonghyun they said " they were making a call to some who loved SHINee every much, and one who thinks SHINee can't exist without him. They were already hinting at JONGHYUN NOT BEING ALIVE IN 2017 but Maybe Jonghyun took comfort in the fact that the company would never hurt him because of his talent, but he was wrong. They knew it all. The panic attacks are probably just manifestations of guilt because rumor has it that someone in the group was in the apartment with him. Why would they record "From Now On" and give Jonghyun lyrics that sound like he is sayin goodbye? It's all in our faces guys, but it is what it is. They made an agreement and executed it for whatever reason.
Your boy Taemin is "depressed" so he has left the Military life.
Do you think it is depression or was he looking for a way out?
Do you think he is missing the idol life with KAI receiving all the attention right now?
In any case, we wish him well. Depression is no joke and I hope it isn't a publicity stunt.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
That’s what I’m saying, 0new is very strange to me. The pedo codes honestly do scare me, when it comes to his personality it seems like he is just a child who is broken down to the simplest form and will never grow up. I don’t dislike him, I can just tell he is very off, and I don’t know in a victim or partaking kind of way but we can say that for every idol. People think it’s cute that he is just so damn happy all the time, when in reality it should be disturbing when there are constant rumors of him being the most depressed member.
I think he was heavily abused like in MK ultra but he's naturally more submissive type person and doesn't have the rebellious personality like jj0ng or T@e to break free or do something he had alcoholism before it means he wasn't coping well with whatever they did to him and 5m has dirt on him to blackmail him because of his scandal so I think he did whatever they wanted from him because he is scared that doesn't mean we should hate him we should pray he gets better and tries to break free from his programming. What are your opinions on K3y and M1nho?? I think k3y is also like jj0ngT@e a rebel but may not be able to do anything about it because of being powerless but I am confused about m1nho I don't understand if he likes doing it or he is a victim too

arhur12

Star
That really confuses me how there are no blinds about him, it’s like they are not allowed to say anything either.
Only 2 explanations
1- They aren't allowed to speak up about it because elites are silencing them
2- What non-woke people believe that he commit suicide because his depression reached a point where he couldn't stand it anymore
I personally believe 1st one is more likely to be the case

arhur12

Star
actually, the weird thing is, this isn't about jjong. there are no cdan blinds about jjong. only about sulli's death, and the seo minwoo is the man in this blind. he had died just a few days earlier.
Ok thanks never heard of him so I thought it was jj0ng

arhur12

Star
Entering the military was a bad change for him. Tae had a routine and was surrounded by people who took care of him and he was ok. His manager and bodyguard went everywhere with him. I would think it was about btees but Tae's issues started when his grandmother passed. I think it's about Taem1n. Did he have any actor friends? Tae worked on a video with his acting friends last year.
Not anyone we know of but it could be just an acquaintance not a real friend most of his friends are dancers but I think if he did have an actor friend he wouldn't be friends with them anymore I just thought it could be the case because you were mentioning PTSD and I actually saw a person talk about some rumor about him circulating in 2019 in Japan but they never disclosed it I just assumed it could be related to SA
It's the 2nd comment of the user Youahaen these people were having some interesting discussion here.
The other possibility is that it is about V bcz he has a lot of actor friends do you know of any friend of V who he used to be very close with but then suddenly became distant or just doesn't seem close to now?? Did V started to change after 2017?? I became an armchair in 2020 so I don't know much