Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
I searched about it and Milk is a pedo code
That Milk club was defintly a sex thing because why owuld they call themselves "court ladies"

1655333263874.png

Also, ONEW used to such a cheerful soul. During his debut and even during Hello. Hello BABY

His personality changed so much. He would lose focus and Jonghyun had to snap him out of it. He started drinking a lot too.

He seems happier these days, but you can still see it in his eyes that he is not all the way there.

arhur12

Star
That Milk club was defintly a sex thing because why owuld they call themselves "court ladies"

View attachment 75698

Also, ONEW used to such a cheerful soul. During his debut and even during Hello. Hello BABY

His personality changed so much. He would lose focus and Jonghyun had to snap him out of it. He started driving a lot too.

He seems happier these days, but you can still see it in his eyes that he is not all the way there.
His latest MV d1ce had pedo codes in it and a lot more disturbing symbolism also LSM gave him a bouquet of flowers so I don't really think he is doing great

arhur12

Star
He was born July 18. He is a cancer and a master number 11.
I know about 11 being master number and Cancers being moon children thus loved by elites who are moon worshippers but I don't understand what's special about July 18?
Also if we're talking about his birth date and birth chart we can't really make any conclusion about him as a person based on his birth chart unless we learn his birth time which would determine his rising sign. His birth chart would have a completely different interpretation if he was a Libra Rising then say if he was a Sagittarius or Gemini Rising. But if you really want to dive deep into it then do know that while he has 11 life path number which is considered special by elites he also has the dreaded mercury retrograde in his birth chart which is considered a bad omen by the elites so his birth chart at least with what little info we have about it now does not provide us with enough information to prove that he is an evil person or he was born into it

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
How KPOP executives exploit idols thanks to lax government regulations. They are sexually exploited, , blackmailed etc.

So maybe these idols are made to go thorough taped sex rituals and when the opportune time comes along, they are threated with these tapes.

Now it all makes sense.

"The difficulty of introducing increased regulations into a highly monetarily successful industry is that it disadvantages those in power. The government often works hand in glove with companies to generate an immense amount of revenue from K-pop. The problem is that while the business model is definitely profitable, it comes at the expense of the human rights of the entertainers. Lax regulation of business owners’ authority results in a myriad of abuses of power. For the young women involved in K-pop, sexual coercion and harassment seem to be an unexceptional, hideous reality that could be changed with greater protections for trainees and victims of assault and harassment. Hopefully, there will be no need for another devastating, public incident for changes to be made to legislation to give trainees better working conditions and safety

View attachment 75692

SHINee's Onew unable to perform in Paris due to injured ankle

There's so much tea on that site. Thanks for posting this!

OK I understand the blind which is most likely about jj0ng means he was indeed part of the LGBT community and maybe jj0ngkey was real after all at least that's what I think. Now I am also a bit curious about T@e and whether he is bi or gay I still think he is bi with preference for women but I could be wrong too
I think he's learned to like it or tolerate sex with men, but prefers women. There's a rumor about him dating foreign fans but another site said that was made up. I'm not sure what's true. He acts very sexual and his reactions to sudden movements and loud nosies is what a person with PTSD looks like. Some people who are sexually harmed by a person of the same gender will go overboard with the opposite sex. This is common with men, but women do it too.

I don't think it is about sexuality. Most people had already assumed he was gay and always responded positively to gay issues. so I don't think that was the reason. He knew about Jongkey. I suspect money was involved because he had the sudden rush to release his book. But I don't know why because his Royalties were in the $2.7M range.

So maybe the person was asking for more than he and his family had. I think it is a person in the music industry who had personal knowledge of some of his off work activities and knowing how tough SHAWOLS treated him when he dated that actress, he probably didn't want to go through that trauma. Also considering Onew was already going through his sexual scandal. He saw no hope for the future.

So maybe it was a very personal video which involved sexual activities and he took that as a bad thing. On his death, the person in the industry may have manipulated him to accept the death, pay up more money than they knew he had, or he would expose him. So technically, he was led to the slaughter. Accept the sacrifice or become the shame of society.

The reason I say this is because of this VCR and the jacket with the suicide note. The industry knew of these things ,but they didn't respond. So maybe that was his way of communicating that he had accepted the fate. And he wrote all his goodbye songs and even with his members and just let it go. They all knew.

Also the narrative behind his death was strange

View attachment 75694

First it wasn't an apartment. It was a hotel room according to the TV reports which also showed the location so YONHAP purposely misled everyone unless hotel rooms can also be called apartment in Korea. What gets me is that he didn't text his mom. He texted his sister who didn't know where he was and didn't even show up at the apartment? wouldn't you be frantically running around tying to locate your brother? Also Wikipedia says he had rented this hotel before. This death was prepared by everyone and the members were all in on it.
Anyway this is all in the past.
In effect everyone sacrificed jjong for their own reasons? All roads lead to him. Every scandal, rumor and secret he's there. Whether he was murdered or committed suicide, he was killed by the industry.

arhur12

Star
I think he's learned to like it or tolerate sex with men, but prefers women. There's a rumor about him dating foreign fans but another site said that was made up. I'm not sure what's true. He acts very sexual and his reactions to sudden movements and loud nosies is what a person with PTSD looks like. Some people who are sexually harmed by a person of the same gender will go overboard with the opposite sex. This is common with men, but women do it too.
According to updates from military friends he would get startled by the sound of gunshots and that's why had a hard time in marksmanship training so you're right about PTSD I think.
I've heard rumors about him just being a flirt with female fans but nothing about sex and that's true he loves to flirt so much he even flirted with his cat kkoong lol

How KPOP executives exploit idols thanks to lax government regulations. They are sexually exploited, , blackmailed etc.

So maybe these idols are made to go thorough taped sex rituals and when the opportune time comes along, they are threated with these tapes.

Now it all makes sense.

"The difficulty of introducing increased regulations into a highly monetarily successful industry is that it disadvantages those in power. The government often works hand in glove with companies to generate an immense amount of revenue from K-pop. The problem is that while the business model is definitely profitable, it comes at the expense of the human rights of the entertainers. Lax regulation of business owners’ authority results in a myriad of abuses of power. For the young women involved in K-pop, sexual coercion and harassment seem to be an unexceptional, hideous reality that could be changed with greater protections for trainees and victims of assault and harassment. Hopefully, there will be no need for another devastating, public incident for changes to be made to legislation to give trainees better working conditions and safety
Hollyweird has a casting couch. It won't change until something so bad happens the public won't let it go.

According to updates from military friends he would get startled by the sound of gunshots and that's why had a hard time in marksmanship training so you're right about PTSD I think.
I've heard rumors about him just being a flirt with female fans but nothing about sex and that's true he loves to flirt so much he even flirted with his cat kkoong lol
I know about PTSD from seeing it around me. Everything sets the person off. Loud noises, reminders, or even seeing an item can start a chain reaction. Flashbacks are common as are nightmares. People get this from traumatic events like natural disasters, war, violent crimes or r*pe. It doesn't happen out of the blue. Someone hurt him badly.

arhur12

Star
I don't think it is about sexuality. Most people had already assumed he was gay and always responded positively to gay issues. so I don't think that was the reason. He knew about Jongkey. I suspect money was involved because he had the sudden rush to release his book. But I don't know why because his Royalties were in the $2.7M range.

So maybe the person was asking for more than he and his family had. I think it is a person in the music industry who had personal knowledge of some of his off work activities and knowing how tough SHAWOLS treated him when he dated that actress, he probably didn't want to go through that trauma. Also considering Onew was already going through his sexual scandal. He saw no hope for the future.

So maybe it was a very personal video which involved sexual activities and he took that as a bad thing. On his death, the person in the industry may have manipulated him to accept the death, pay up more money than they knew he had, or he would expose him. So technically, he was led to the slaughter. Accept the sacrifice or become the shame of society.

The reason I say this is because of this VCR and the jacket with the suicide note. The industry knew of these things ,but they didn't respond. So maybe that was his way of communicating that he had accepted the fate. And he wrote all his goodbye songs and even with his members and just let it go. They all knew.

Also the narrative behind his death was strange

View attachment 75694

First it wasn't an apartment. It was a hotel room according to the TV reports which also showed the location so YONHAP purposely misled everyone unless hotel rooms can also be called apartment in Korea. What gets me is that he didn't text his mom. He texted his sister who didn't know where he was and didn't even show up at the apartment? wouldn't you be frantically running around tying to locate your brother? Also Wikipedia says he had rented this hotel before. This death was prepared by everyone and the members were all in on it.
Anyway this is all in the past.
I believe it's simply because this madame shim has too much power so no one was really able to do anything I mean she has murdered politicians for God's sake so putting the blame on his members or reviving the T@emin murdered jj0ng theories is not the right thing to do this is more than just kpop it involves the entire Korean system and I don't think idols have power it's the politicians who I suspect the most to be the ones who wanted to kill jj0ng he spoke up on many social issues and exposed the flaws in SK's system that's why I think politicians didn't like him and might've held a grudge against him

he's still close to Rav1 and monkyuu and ha sung woon and kwon ho the non-celeb friend as well as ka1 since they still mention him it's just with ka1 they used to be super close before but he seems more closer with kwonho now since he's always hanging out with him it's only jm who was the sleazy one I say because when he wasn't getting promo from 5m for Criminal all of his other friends tried to help him promote criminal only j1m1n didn't.
Hive probably had something to do with that. When btees debuted they pushed the BB is our favorite group narrative. They're pushing closeness so that they can get new fans.

btach

Veteran

arhur12

Star
I know about PTSD from seeing it around me. Everything sets the person off. Loud noises, reminders, or even seeing an item can start a chain reaction. Flashbacks are common as are nightmares. People get this from traumatic events like natural disasters, war, violent crimes or r*pe. It doesn't happen out of the blue. Someone hurt him badly.
There's a really bad rumor that was circulating on Korean forums I didn't want to believe it was about him so I brushed it off but it said that Idol T who is a vocalist from boyband X survived a r*pe at the hands of one of his actor friends in 2017 but was forced to keep his mouth shut to protect the image of the group some members on the BT5 thread said it could be T@ehyung but It could honestly be T@emin too if it is him than it would explain the PTSD, the panic and depression symptoms getting worst in the military because of constantly being surrounded by men some of them who were being sick people wanting to take advantage of him

arhur12

Star
One of T@EMIN's favorite things is touching KAI's butt

You might be on to something.

why is it that when it is about T@emin you always have to say something negative there are worst idols than him who have been caught in actual sex scandals and who have more satanic symbolism than him in their MVs that we should be focusing on like what would you feel like if this was a fan compilation of jj0ng making gayish jokes??

I think he's still alive definitely but being silenced because he apparently brought his cat new toys which his non celeb friend shared a clip of kkoong is really the only thing keeping him alive at this point. The kpop industry is full of cases of abuse and essem had a lawsuit against them for treating their artists like slaves so he could have experienced some of the worst abuse because the slave practices actually ended after 2009 or in 3rd gen and sh1nee debuted in 2nd gen I think he was abused like Sull1 people can develop DID if they are abused at a young age and MK ultra is basically artificially created DID.
The thing about staff calling out his name it happened on the night of blood moon eclipse when he according to rumors had a panic attack
The more I hear about him, the worse I feel about listening to kpop. Children are sacrificed to make money. All he has is a few friends and his cat. That's heartbreaking considering how many fans claim to love him, and his group is soooo close. It's all lies. Before I knew anything about him, I heard about his vlive. He seemed lonely and all by himself. The bigger an idol gets the more isolated from others they become.

I think he has some kind of alter but it's not triggered until he's on stage or needs to dissociate. I saw your post about him flirting with kkong. That's so cute. At least he has someone who can reciprocate his love. When did he do this with the cat? I want to see something more upbeat. It's hard to watch his recent videos. When he was a kid, he had a beautiful smile and you could see his innocence. What's left now is a hollowed out person.

arhur12

Star
The more I hear about him, the worse I feel about listening to kpop. Children are sacrificed to make money. All he has is a few friends and his cat. That's heartbreaking considering how many fans claim to love him, and his group is soooo close. It's all lies. Before I knew anything about him, I heard about his vlive. He seemed lonely and all by himself. The bigger an idol gets the more isolated from others they become.

I think he has some kind of alter but it's not triggered until he's on stage or needs to dissociate. I saw your post about him flirting with kkong. That's so cute. At least he has someone who can reciprocate his love. When did he do this with the cat? I want to see something more upbeat. It's hard to watch his recent videos. When he was a kid, he had a beautiful smile and you could see his innocence. What's left now is a hollowed out person.
Here's a live with him just playing with kkoong he did many lives like this with her.
And I know you might be feeling sad for him but we should be more optimistic there would be so many cases like him I think almost all idols have to go through it at some point It's just something something very common in the entertainment industry we can't really do anything about it. The good thing is that social service is probably the best time in his life he might not be able to update fans but he can take 2 days off have proper sleep, do things he loves, eat all he wants without worrying about weight gain for the first time in his life and I am sure his members love him like a little brother but in cases like these it's 5m that probably stopped them from saying anything.

Last edited: