Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Like I said it is complicated it all started with people noticing the most random stuff that most kpop fans would laugh off saying someone is crazy for thinking it means anything but has now become like a big conspiracy theory about 5m trying to control T@emin after a lot of the things people were predicting ended up becoming true.
It began with people talking about small stuff like they gave him hourglass in s4perm live so members said it means 5m saying you are running out of time, and in Sh1nee's Atlantis they show a poster with 3 seahorses so members said one of them will have a breakdown or be sacrificed so 3 will be left and then they show members entering floor named B-28 so people said T@e is going to have a breakdown because he is turning 28 this year (2021) some disturbing symbolism was shown in his own MVs like Criminal being tied and abused and with lines talking about brainwashing most members said it's about MK Ultra, one of his backup dancers posting dance practice of his unreleased song on social media and hinting that 5m wasn't giving him money for his comeback then that dancer was fired and the dance practice and social media posts were deleted in April 2020, then him getting a wrist injury in July 2020, his comeback being pushed back a record 5 times, then criminal era got sabotaged by 5m, then he got a new house right next to 5m's building so people starting suspecting 5m is trying to take control of his life now. Still, overall it was not taken very seriously at first because people make theories about sacrifices and MK Ultra all the time here and most fortunately don't come true
However, things started getting scary when a lot of the stuff we were predicting actually started happening. After Atlantis promo ended he actually started showing signs of having mental health issues like his enlistment vlive where he cried and said he was scared and terrified of the future, feeling sad the time flew by so fast, how he feels no one understands him, people suspected it was a cry for help then advice era he had symbolism about car crash and referenced jj0ng's death in lyrics with the line about Them wanting to repeat "The Cruel history" so people thought he is predicting his own demise than his fansign got cancelled on the blood moon eclipse night, he cried and left the stage without saying goodbye in B1stro de sh1nee after watching VCR with Jjong
Then early in his enlistment era we got update about someone following him around in the military like a manager which people thought meant 5m sent someone to keep an eye on him rumors about him being oggled at by men in the military and people became worried about harassment around this time a sasaeng account posted asking people to be cautious about 5m's idols in the military and saying someone in the military will be eliminated like jj0ng, sull1, goo hara, and this happening bcz 5m has some "Dark Secrets" and those idols who learn about it are punished,
Then they had a military concert and he was zoning out in the video, in September he suddenly stopped posting on his insta before that he would post on Sundays regularly but only old pictures and he looked like someone snatched his soul in most military pics then there was this period of silence from September till January when we had 0 updates about him and it got to the point even normal T@emints who don't believe in MK ultra or dark side of kpop started to notice something was wrong and started to say stuff like it felt they had sent him to prison not military questioning why there wasn't any update when most idols who go to military at least give social media updates to fans like all X-0, and people who enlisted around the same time as him when there was no news on even important events like Christmas, New Years, and he didn't take part in a military concert that took place in December fans started to trend him on twitter everyday hoping 5m will notice and give us an update
On January 14 they released the news about his transfer and mental health getting worse in the military, his friends revealing about reverse discrimination in the military and him taking a frightening amount of pills, hands shaking due to panic symptoms after the news O and M only sent 2 lame messages on bubble telling sh@wols not to worry too much about him but didn't say anything after that and then we went back to silence for 3-4 months until he posted on sh1nee's 14th debut anniversary but captioned it with lyrics from jj0ng's Shinin which was jj0ng's last MV and was released posthumously and has symbolism about sacrifice, occult etc and now we don't know if he was remembering jj0ng or trying to send a hint to fans after that post we have been back to silence again. So because of prolonged periods of silence and all the suspicious events surrounding his enlistment people are worried he was sent to rehab for mental health problems and he will be reprogrammed in the military like they did with Britney or be sacrificed for some other group's success in November, December this year
Do we know if he's even alive? He's either being held somewhere or something is wrong. Most idols update on their military service and Bacon left a year's worth of videos, but couldn't use them. There was an issue about activities while serving so he can't post anymore.

I normally stay away from mkultra conspiracies but it's obvious something happened to him. Worse than people staring in the showers and a lot of medication. If he was hurt they won't say anything, and essem doesn't give a fuck about their artist's health or sanity.

He's on how many meds? What if he has PTSD from something that happened before? Koreans know more about what happens because they're in the country. Watch essem make him look paranoid or crazy.

He's being pushed towards a breakdown or had one. Didn't you say staff heard someone call his name before the fan meet was cancelled? Do you have anymore info about that or the sasaeng account? Thanks.

There are a few 0new mysteries like: He was part of the "milk club"
Which sounds oddly exclusionary to be a club about helping other people overcome depression? So it feels like it was... a cover for something else. Someone here once said that the leaders are chosen not necessarily because they are good leaders, but because they will follow the overall goal of the company. And considering what we know and think of SM...

Also there was a time in late 2011 through 2012 where basically every member in shin33 was having "problems" with 0new, and it seemed like he and Jj0ng were having the worst problems (because Jj0ng absolutely cannot hide his distaste for anything) and we never figured out what the friction was. Fans at the time believed 0new wanted to leave the industry. But... they just eventually went back to normal in 2013... but! 2013 was also when I believe Jj0ng underwent some programming/reprogramming so...
Amb3r, Sulli and jjong were in the club. I think it's about more than depression. Maybe the members were victims of something and needed to talk about it.

arhur12

Star
I don't think so. He doesn't appear close to anyone anymore.
he's still close to Rav1 and monkyuu and ha sung woon and kwon ho the non-celeb friend as well as ka1 since they still mention him it's just with ka1 they used to be super close before but he seems more closer with kwonho now since he's always hanging out with him it's only jm who was the sleazy one I say because when he wasn't getting promo from 5m for Criminal all of his other friends tried to help him promote criminal only j1m1n didn't.

btach

Veteran
Do we know if he's even alive? He's either being held somewhere or something is wrong. Most idols update on their military service and Bacon left a year's worth of videos, but couldn't use them. There was an issue about activities while serving so he can't post anymore.

I normally stay away from mkultra conspiracies but it's obvious something happened to him. Worse than people staring in the showers and a lot of medication. If he was hurt they won't say anything, and essem doesn't give a fuck about their artist's health or sanity.

He's on how many meds? What if he has PTSD from something that happened before? Koreans know more about what happens because they're in the country. Watch essem make him look paranoid or crazy.

He's being pushed towards a breakdown or had one. Didn't you say staff heard someone call his name before the fan meet was cancelled? Do you have anymore info about that or the sasaeng account? Thanks.
I think Taemin is at home. He just can't release anything or make himself public because it will look bad in the eyes of his fans.
He will avail himself at the maturity of this "military service"
He is a Cancer (Zodiac sign). He will get whatever he wants at any cost.

arhur12

Star
He's happiest when the focus is on his work and not on his face or body. His youth and beauty seem like a burden to him, but it's because others have made it one. Minho could've been leader but he's too firm, and I don't think it should've been k3y either. Knowing how much jjong was going through, he wasn't an option and Tae is still babyish. He's a man but enjoys being pampered and being the youngest.
k3y is best suited now after jj0ng's passing

btach

Veteran
There are a few 0new mysteries like: He was part of the "milk club"
Which sounds oddly exclusionary to be a club about helping other people overcome depression? So it feels like it was... a cover for something else. Someone here once said that the leaders are chosen not necessarily because they are good leaders, but because they will follow the overall goal of the company. And considering what we know and think of SM...

Also there was a time in late 2011 through 2012 where basically every member in shin33 was having "problems" with 0new, and it seemed like he and Jj0ng were having the worst problems (because Jj0ng absolutely cannot hide his distaste for anything) and we never figured out what the friction was. Fans at the time believed 0new wanted to leave the industry. But... they just eventually went back to normal in 2013... but! 2013 was also when I believe Jj0ng underwent some programming/reprogramming so...
This is wild. What kind of club is this that only allows people based on conditions? Hmmm. There is so much to this. The industry is dark.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that no member of Girl's Generation (SNSD) has had a child..?

Like with this thread I get why but i'd think at least one member would, SK is still a 'traditional or conservative' society.

Even western artists still get around and be active publicly but they get that it's harder to give birth when you're older and have kids - in or out of wedlock!
They may not be able to. I don't say this lightly, but the stress, diets, age, abortions and or STDs can take a toll. Infertility is rising worldwide and it's over 30 percent in places like the UK. Even developing countries in Africa and Asia are struggling. Anyone paying attention knows we have a population implosion and right when we need enough people to tackle environmental issues and other things. Hopefully they can have a baby if they want, before it's even harder.

arhur12

Star
Someone said that Jm joining the friend group probably felt like a betrayal to Ka1. That was his competition and he left him get close. Why doesn't he speak up? He's too old to be timid. Tell them to cut it or call it out. I think something has happened to him to make him so accommodating. How did he help him financially back then? I don't easily believe any kpop artist when they say they love their fans. Too many have gotten caught saying disgusting things about their fans. I hope he really does care and isn't using them for money.
jm especially thanked him on an album cover or their first ever daesang win for supporting him. And the thing about financial help I heard that from Pjms since I was an army before I became a Sh@wol, actually jm was not that close to anyone in padding squad except for ha sung woon and T@emin if you see his interactions with ka1 he doesn't seem too interested and the other members barely mention him. T@e might still consider him a friend even if they haven't talked with each other in years.
Of course he wants money from fans that's what all idols want but he wrote, co-produced, recorded, choreographed and filmed Day and Night in 3 days while he was also on tour just because 5m didn't give him any new songs for Move repackage album and he didn't want fans to buy the repackage album for old song remixes only he also canceled his beyond live concert in 2020 because according to him 5m didn't have good enough technology for online concerts at that time and he didn't want to give fans less than perfect experience so that's dedication in my opinion and to be honest all sh1nee members are like that they really do care about selling quality entertainment to fans

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I believe you are absolutely right. Madame Shim is well connected and able to control the narrative. Since she is known to connect prostitutes' with high end clients, who knows, she might be the voice behind all these murders. This is why I say, Korean Celebrities shouldn't be afraid to expose their relationships and fans need to be happy for them. People like Madame Shim would be out of business if fans normalized KPOP relationships.

But she will find her match one day. Just like the DC Madame and Jeffrey Epstein who were about to release their sexual clients and a both ended up dead by hanging.

Do you think NINE was also forced to work with them by acting like she had received a letter? Or was she part of the trap?

I think she wasn't involved but she couldn't really do something if it was madame shim blackmailing him that woman seems to have dirt on almost everyone in kpop industry

arhur12

Star

I think he's still alive definitely but being silenced because he apparently brought his cat new toys which his non celeb friend shared a clip of kkoong is really the only thing keeping him alive at this point. The kpop industry is full of cases of abuse and essem had a lawsuit against them for treating their artists like slaves so he could have experienced some of the worst abuse because the slave practices actually ended after 2009 or in 3rd gen and sh1nee debuted in 2nd gen I think he was abused like Sull1 people can develop DID if they are abused at a young age and MK ultra is basically artificially created DID.
The thing about staff calling out his name it happened on the night of blood moon eclipse when he according to rumors had a panic attack

btach

Veteran
Why?

The conditions are like a cypher or clues. It's a coded way of saying something.
So maybe we need to find out what milk symbolized. A lot of celebrities wore milk mustaches during this time. Remember that "GOT MILK" campaign? So who knows what it means?

arhur12

Star
I think Taemin is at home. He just can't release anything or make himself public because it will look bad in the eyes of his fans.
He will avail himself at the maturity of this "military service"
He is a Cancer (Zodiac sign). He will get whatever he wants at any cost.
What's the link with him being a Cancer?? Princess Diana was also a Cancer but she was sacrificed by the elites
Hope T@e is safe and doing better

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
That's an industry friendship. It is not rooted in love. It's rooted in fame. Notice the dynamic will change now that BTS is on hiatus. Those who were once close to them for the fame will disappear.
There was really not close to them among korean idols they stopped hanging out with the korean friends as soon as they became big

arhur12

Star
So maybe we need to find out what milk symbolized. A lot of celebrities wore milk mustaches during this time. Remember that "GOT MILK" campaign? So who knows what it means?
I searched about it and Milk is a pedo code