Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
image_2022-06-15_144413087.png

SHINee's Onew unable to perform in Paris due to injured ankle

Truthteller

Veteran
Am I the only one who finds it weird that no member of Girl's Generation (SNSD) has had a child..?

Like with this thread I get why but i'd think at least one member would, SK is still a 'traditional or conservative' society.

Even western artists still get around and be active publicly but they get that it's harder to give birth when you're older and have kids - in or out of wedlock!
Considering that the current ferility rate is 0,8 in SK no! They don’t want to spread their seed .

arhur12

Star
OK I understand the blind which is most likely about jj0ng means he was indeed part of the LGBT community and maybe jj0ngkey was real after all at least that's what I think. Now I am also a bit curious about T@e and whether he is bi or gay I still think he is bi with preference for women but I could be wrong too

queen82

Star
Am I the only one who finds it weird that no member of Girl's Generation (SNSD) has had a child..?

Like with this thread I get why but i'd think at least one member would, SK is still a 'traditional or conservative' society.

Even western artists still get around and be active publicly but they get that it's harder to give birth when you're older and have kids - in or out of wedlock!
some theories said that GG are not bio women or at least some of them are not , so that's why they didn't have children

btach

Veteran
OK I understand the blind which is most likely about jj0ng means he was indeed part of the LGBT community and maybe jj0ngkey was real after all at least that's what I think.
I don't think it is about sexuality. Most people had already assumed he was gay and always responded positively to gay issues. so I don't think that was the reason. He knew about Jongkey. I suspect money was involved because he had the sudden rush to release his book. But I don't know why because his Royalties were in the $2.7M range.

So maybe the person was asking for more than he and his family had. I think it is a person in the music industry who had personal knowledge of some of his off work activities and knowing how tough SHAWOLS treated him when he dated that actress, he probably didn't want to go through that trauma. Also considering Onew was already going through his sexual scandal. He saw no hope for the future.

So maybe it was a very personal video which involved sexual activities and he took that as a bad thing. On his death, the person in the industry may have manipulated him to accept the death, pay up more money than they knew he had, or he would expose him. So technically, he was led to the slaughter. Accept the sacrifice or become the shame of society.

The reason I say this is because of this VCR and the jacket with the suicide note. The industry knew of these things ,but they didn't respond. So maybe that was his way of communicating that he had accepted the fate. And he wrote all his goodbye songs and even with his members and just let it go. They all knew.

Also the narrative behind his death was strange

1655326130431.png

First it wasn't an apartment. It was a hotel room according to the TV reports which also showed the location so YONHAP purposely misled everyone unless hotel rooms can also be called apartment in Korea. What gets me is that he didn't text his mom. He texted his sister who didn't know where he was and didn't even show up at the apartment? wouldn't you be frantically running around tying to locate your brother? Also Wikipedia says he had rented this hotel before. This death was prepared by everyone and the members were all in on it.
Anyway this is all in the past.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I don't think it is about sexuality. Most people had already assumed he was gay and always responded positively to gay issues. so I don't think that was the reason. He knew about Jongkey. I suspect money was involved because he had the sudden rush to release his book. But I don't know why because his Royalties were in the $2.7M range.

So maybe the person was asking for more than he and his family had. I think it is a person in the music industry who had personal knowledge of some of his off work activities and knowing how tough SHAWOLS treated him when he dated that actress, he probably didn't want to go through that trauma. Also considering Onew was already going through his sexual scandal. He saw no hope for the future.

So maybe it was a very personal video which involved sexual activities and he took that as a bad thing. On his death, the person in the industry may have manipulated him to accept the death, pay up more money than they knew he had, or he would expose him. So technically, he was led to the slaughter. Accept the sacrifice or become the shame of society.

The reason I say this is because of this VCR and the jacket with the suicide note. The industry knew of these things ,but they didn't respond. So maybe that was his way of communicating that he had accepted the fate. And he wrote all his goodbye songs and even with his members and just let it go. They all knew.
Whatever but it seems like someone blackmailed him with an intimate video of his with his partner but the part about him not having enough money confuses me because he was one of 5m's highest earning idols so that person must be asking a really huge sum which means they were a powerful person in the industry I think it could be madame shim the woman we have talked about before she controls dispatch in korea and was involved in several mysterious suicides which turned out to be murders she could've threatened to leak his recording through dispatch the industry didn't respond probably because they were worried their own secrets could be revealed.

e-Enoch

Superstar
OK I understand the blind which is most likely about jj0ng means he was indeed part of the LGBT community and maybe jj0ngkey was real after all at least that's what I think. Now I am also a bit curious about T@e and whether he is bi or gay I still think he is bi with preference for women but I could be wrong too
T@e might be gay...but wants to have biological children...

btach

Veteran
Sulli Blind Item

They timed it in such a way that it was 666 days after Jjong.

Interesting don't you think? So these artists are coerced into paying up but the intention is not for money but to sacrifice them.

I wonder how many more artists live in the fear of being exposed and have to keep paying up.

1655327639010.png

arhur12

Star
T@e might be gay...but wants to have biological children...
Yeah but I still think he could have interest in women it's just with jj0ng and k3y I could feel they were not interested in women because even though they are close to so many female idols they don't seem to have any real chemistry with women T@e however has had performances where he had great chemistry with women and he loves getting women's attention a lot

Yeah but I still think he could have interest in women it's just with jj0ng and k3y I could feel they were not interested in women because even though they are close to so many female idols they don't seem to have any real chemistry with women T@e however has had performances where he had good chemistry with women and he loves getting women's attention a lot
He could be another Ri5ky Ma4tin or Ne1l Patr1ck Ha4ris.

People take advantage of him because he is too polite to call out their shit and laughs it off most of the time if he was more like Gdragon who's a Diva and sends shades to people who come for him than most wouldn't have the audacity to do the stuff they do with him on variety shows. I would still give ka1 benefit of the doubt since he did mention him here and there during enlistment era but jm is sleazy if you watch videos from 2014-17 jm was a huge fanboy of him and cited him as inspiration t@e let him join his friendship group when he had no friends helped him gain exposure and helped him financially back when they were nugus in kpop but after they became global jm started acting like he didn't exist at all he only mentions ha sung woon from their friendship group who he knew before he joined their group ka1 seems to have known about his shit since he looks uninterested in him in most of their interactions. Well now jm is having his karma too bt5 are on hiatus and he has no direction for his future solo if he ever will have one if only he had worked hard to improve his vocals he can't cry about hyb3 not giving him vocal lessons all the time 5m vocal coaches told T@e he could never be a singer and should just give up and just focus on dancing but he went out of his way and took lessons from a vocal coach outside of 5m worked day and night till he would faint and have nosebleeds just to improve his vocals if jm was actually dedicated he could've become a good singer in 9 years
I don't think he was lying about loving fans there he was having a hard time and tried to confide in his fans asking for support
Someone said that Jm joining the friend group probably felt like a betrayal to Ka1. That was his competition and he left him get close. Why doesn't he speak up? He's too old to be timid. Tell them to cut it or call it out. I think something has happened to him to make him so accommodating. How did he help him financially back then? I don't easily believe any kpop artist when they say they love their fans. Too many have gotten caught saying disgusting things about their fans. I hope he really does care and isn't using them for money.

0new is the oldest and sh1nee were all very young when they debuted he was 19 in korean age closest to becoming adult so I think that's why they made him the leader. K and M are the extroverts of the group they are loved by variety show hosts and they do well on most of these shows T@e does best in serious interviews where are asking about their artistic direction and stuff
He's happiest when the focus is on his work and not on his face or body. His youth and beauty seem like a burden to him, but it's because others have made it one. Minho could've been leader but he's too firm, and I don't think it should've been k3y either. Knowing how much jjong was going through, he wasn't an option and Tae is still babyish. He's a man but enjoys being pampered and being the youngest.

randomcitizen

Veteran
the eye say it all :

Kept the video on mute but just judging from reading a bit of the captions they always have the weirdest trailers and say the weirdest things. Fans don't realize that this stuff sticks to their subconscious and they're slowly indoctrinating their minds with all the nonsense they're speaking. There's a part where they randomly mention David's stone from the story of David and Goliath. I find it disgusting that they incorporate biblical texts with their satanic filth.

btach

Veteran
Whatever but it seems like someone blackmailed him with an intimate video of his with his partner but the part about him not having enough money confuses me because he was one of 5m's highest earning idols so that person must be asking a really huge sum which means they were a powerful person in the industry I think it could be madame shim the woman we have talked about before she controls dispatch in korea and was involved in several mysterious suicides which turned out to be murders she could've threatened to leak his recording through dispatch the industry didn't respond probably because they were worried their own secrets could be revealed.
I believe you are absolutely right. Madame Shim is well connected and able to control the narrative. Since she is known to connect prostitutes' with high end clients, who knows, she might be the voice behind all these murders. This is why I say, Korean Celebrities shouldn't be afraid to expose their relationships and fans need to be happy for them. People like Madame Shim would be out of business if fans normalized KPOP relationships.

But she will find her match one day. Just like the DC Madame and Jeffrey Epstein who were about to release their sexual clients and a both ended up dead by hanging.

Do you think NINE was also forced to work with them by acting like she had received a letter? Or was she part of the trap?