Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

it's complicated but those of us who believe in MK ultra and sacrifice theories had been predicting that he will have a mental breakdown since 2020 way before any news about him having depression and panic came it's because in 2020 he turned 27 the critical age when MK ultra programming is said to become weak and that's the time when all the strange things started to happen with him like 5m sabotaging his comebacks. Jj0ng died when he was 27 in international age so that makes us more sus
Wouldn't it look suspicious if they killed him or he died? There's a group that had a few members die in a car crash, so maybe people won't question it. I just started learning about him. Are there any resources or videos you recommend? A lot of the videos out there are babying him or showing his body.

Even if T@e is interested in men he will probably never gonna come out he is Catholic and seems devoted he will be instantly canceled by his community for coming out
He wouldn't be supported by his church, family or the music industry. Coming out has caused at least one suicide. I don't blame him or anyone else for staying in the closet. That's if he's gay.

arhur12

Star
How did the rumors with Ka1 start?
They have been BFFs since trainee days when X-0 was about to debut they would pair up ka1 with t@e to give him media exposure then they started to play up the best friend image but recently some sh@wols started to suspect they are not very close anymore after ka1's solo debut they rarely meet up and ka1 didn't came to see him off on his enlistment didn't send him good luck message either he seems closer to his non-celeb friend now who took care of his kitty when he was away and gives us cat updates

0new was never that brave jj0ng used to be one who acted more like a leader in sh1nee and after him it became a split between K3y and T@e maybe they don't have enough guts to speak up they acted similar when it happened with jj0ng.
K3y and Tae act like the leaders? O tries to keep the peace between M, Tae and K. M is the disciplinarian and I'm not sure what K is doing.

They have been BFFs since trainee days when X-0 was about to debut they would pair up ka1 with t@e to give him media exposure then they started to play up the best friend image but recently some sh@wols started to suspect they are not very close anymore after ka1's solo debut they rarely meet up and ka1 didn't came to see him off on his enlistment didn't send him good luck message either he seems closer to his non-celeb friend now who took care of his kitty when he was away and gives us cat updates
He's not close to anyone anymore besides his friend, kkng his cat, and Eui$oo his manager. Maybe it's his depression? A lot of people become withdrawn. He's also the best dancer in kpop. That would cause isolation.

arhur12

Star
Wouldn't it look suspicious if they killed him or he died? There's a group that had a few members die in a car crash, so maybe people won't question it. I just started learning about him. Are there any resources or videos you recommend? A lot of the videos out there are babying him or showing his body.
you won't find any video about it on youtube because they took down a lot of videos talking about illuminati influence in kpop I'll try to make a post tomorrow about why he is considered the poster child of monarch programming in kpop by almost everyone on this thread since it's sh1nee it will be fairly easy for me but to be clear he doesn't necessary has to be killed he could be sent to rehab so he is reprogrammed through psychiatric methods think of something similar like what happened to Britney Spears the reason why people on this thread have been suspecting that he is going through the classical MK ultra breakdown is because his MVs have been filled with symbolism commonly associated with MK ultra (multiple personalities, abused, tied, bondage, butterflies etc) in S4perm, Sh1nee content from 2020-21 hinted at him having a breakdown or falling from grace

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
He's not close to anyone anymore besides his friend, kkng his cat, and Eui$oo his manager. Maybe it's his depression? A lot of people become withdrawn. He's also the best dancer in kpop. That would cause isolation.
don't think it is because he is closing himself off to people he ain't the type to do that he still talks about j1m1n when jm stopped talking about him after he became famous he used to promote his not so privileged friends like jm and Moonkyu all the time back in the day and even ka1 before X-0 debut, helped ka1 with his debut solo album as well during advice era he received hate from some ka1 fans who claimed he copied ka1's outfit when it was actually opposite i-e ka1 used an outfit inspired by him and he told Sh@wols he loves his haters too bcz he thinks they hate him bcz there is some other idol they like more and there is a chance that he loves that person too so he doesn't hate his haters.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I want to share this kpop testimony of a former kpop stan who turned to Christ. God actually led her to meet her favorite idol (every kpop fans dream lol) she was so obsessed over. She says he's a very famous 2nd gen idol and they actually dated but she doesn't reveal the name for obvious reasons. She later on found out that God led her to meet that person to teach her a lesson and reveal to her who the idol truly was as a person, which was absolutely not who she imagined him to be. It starts at 10:10 for those interested in hearing that part. I also recommend you hear what she says at 12:45, but it's best if you watch her full testimony cause it's very powerful for those who are still struggling. It's truly amazing how God works in showing you that the thing that you wanted is not actually what you want. only He can fill that desire. She went through a lot of resentment at a young age, depression, suicidal thoughts, was a troubled kid, and was constantly attacked by evil spirits. A friend introduced her to kpop in highschool and she quickly grew addicted and formed an attachment to the boy band she liked because they made her "escape" all her problems.

you won't find any video about it on youtube because they took down a lot of videos talking about illuminati influence in kpop I'll try to make a post tomorrow about why he is considered the poster child of monarch programming in kpop by almost everyone on this thread since it's sh1nee it will be fairly easy for me but to be clear he doesn't necessary has to be killed he could be sent to rehab so he is reprogrammed through psychiatric methods think of something similar like what happened to Britney Spears the reason why people on this thread have been suspecting that he is going through the classical MK ultra breakdown is because his MVs have been filled with symbolism commonly associated with MK ultra (multiple personalities, abused, tied, bondage, butterflies etc) in S4perm, Sh1nee content from 2020-21 hinted at him having a breakdown or falling from grace
I'm reading through a lot of older posts and people were predicting a lot of this stuff. Kpop destroyed him. Imagine who he'd be without LSM or essem. LSM robbed his youth, sanity and body. No one deserves to be abused like that. Worse, the whole industry made fun of him. He endured the type of abuse girls and woman experience in entertainment.

They were the ones who navigate during interviews and public appearances M too it was a split between all of them actually
Tae makes it through interviews ok if he's left alone and not sexualized. K3y is very sassy and hosts love him. O reminds me of Sb from t×t. He's shy and quiet, and you wonder if he became leader to bring him out of his shell.

don't think it is because he is closing himself off to people he ain't the type to do that he still talks about j1m1n when jm stopped talking about him after he became famous he used to promote his not so privileged friends like jm and Moonkyu all the time back in the day and even ka1 before X-0 debut, helped ka1 with his debut solo album as well during advice era he received hate from some ka1 fans who claimed he copied ka1's outfit when it was actually opposite i-e ka1 used an outfit inspired by him and he told Sh@wols he loves his haters too bcz he thinks they hate him bcz there is some other idol they like more and there is a chance that he loves that person too so he doesn't hate his haters.
He's really not suited for this industry. Kind and caring people are eaten alive, and that's happening to him. His friends are snakes, with the except of his friend and manager. Hope he has other people that aren't using him. Do you think he really loves his fans or is just saying that? Jm and Ka1 are like Tae of btees. He would be friends with someone until he got bigger than them, and then make a new friend. Some of his friends were more like lovers, especially bog6m.

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Has anybody ever noticed that with essem they always tend to favor then ostracize or end up with people dead who are aries and with names that begin with J?

Jjonghyun - April 8 - deceased
Jinri (sulli) - March 29 - deceased
Joohyun (irene) - March 29 - big stylist scandal
Jessica - April 18 - expelled and humiliated
Jimin (Karina) - April 11 - TBA

In the moment K@rina is the *it girl* same like those before her. I hope she doesn't meet tragedy.

arhur12

Star
Has anybody ever noticed that with essem they always tend to favor then ostracize or end up with people dead who are aries and with names that begin with J?

Jjonghyun - April 8 - deceased
Jinri (sulli) - March 29 - deceased
Joohyun (irene) - March 29 - big stylist scandal
Jessica - April 18 - expelled and humiliated
Jimin (Karina) - April 11 - TBA

In the moment K@rina is the *it girl* same like those before her. I hope she doesn't meet tragedy.
Yeah I noticed this too kar1na could have an irene like scandal I think