Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
hybe is a very shady company, they try to solve everything with money

This whole bully scandal makes them look terrible, they are suing minors, or anyone who dares to say this Garam girl bullied them

Add to that Hybe has been accused of hiriing ex politicians to be part of their staff, wich is extremely rare
they also accused of working with men that are criminals and accused of sexual asssault

I think this company is on the same level of YG if we talk about criminals
they're a disgusting company. and they're definietly on the same level of yg just imagine the things we don't know about the company or the artists because hyb3 bribes and pays people to keep quiet

PrincessPunch

Veteran
View attachment 74488geezzz, this popped up on my fyp and the comments were saying yeah it’s so big in sk right now and the school came and confirmed blah blah..they JUST started like this girls whole career just dropped bc companies will be VERY hesitant to work with groups or things that include her bc of this. But I don’t see how this will affect the other members.
it's embarrasing for hyb3 how it would make national news yet they're still lying to the public. i personally think she's guilty but hyb3's so insistent on claiming she's not fighting so hard to keep her for some reason

arhur12

Star
hybe is a very shady company, they try to solve everything with money

This whole bully scandal makes them look terrible, they are suing minors, or anyone who dares to say this Garam girl bullied them

Add to that Hybe has been accused of hiriing ex politicians to be part of their staff, wich is extremely rare
they also accused of working with men that are criminals and accused of sexual asssault

I think this company is on the same level of YG if we talk about criminals
I say they are worst even YG didn't try to buy politicians to save themselves from their scandals not even Sm HyB3 is evil on another level

arhur12

Star
Do you guys think if Garam's scandal becomes big would it affect bt5's chance to get exemption?

queen82

Star
Hybe is literally disgusting. I have never seen such a power hungry and shameless company act so publicly evil. And given the status of Hybe its realistic to assume that they for sure have connections to politicians. Look at how they've got politicians riding so hard for Bts, creating laws that prevent them from enlisiting ... Hybe definitely have the connections. And as for working with criminals and sexual offenders, a large number of them do the same or worse or are aware of what goes on behind closed doors, thats why they work with them because they are complacent or complying.

None of these companies are innocent. They all guilty of the same crimes.
Hybe should be on the list of the worst kpop companies , it start like a small company then blow up after they did some fishy things to became huge

slowlyfading

Established
Do you guys think if Garam's scandal becomes big would it affect bt5's chance to get exemption?
Garams scandal is already big in SK. It has been on the national news, the ministry of education has confirmed that Garam took part in bullying and a crime tv show has mentioned her case.

And I’m not sure if it’ll affect BTS in any way tbh, bc despite both being under Hybe, Lsserafim are managed by Soumu directly and im sure Hybe will want to separate this issue from the rest of their artists as much as they can. I think the only way that their exemption will be challenged is if the public collectively oppose and raise hell like they are doing for Garam, but apart from that I think all the shady background deals and favours they’ve agreed on will be enough to grant them their exemption.

slowlyfading

Established
Hybe should be on the list of the worst kpop companies , it start like a small company then blow up after they did some fishy things to became huge
So true, that company rose from nothing to what it is today and ppl who aren’t aware of the shady truth behind wealth and fame will say it’s bc of BTS’ success but obvs we’re aware of the actual truth.

arhur12

Star
Garams scandal is already big in SK. It has been on the national news, the ministry of education has confirmed that Garam took part in bullying and a crime tv show has mentioned her case.

And I’m not sure if it’ll affect BTS in any way tbh, bc despite both being under Hybe, Lsserafim are managed by Soumu directly and im sure Hybe will want to separate this issue from the rest of their artists as much as they can. I think the only way that their exemption will be challenged is if the public collectively oppose and raise hell like they are doing for Garam, but apart from that I think all the shady background deals and favours they’ve agreed on will be enough to grant them their exemption.
I personally did not have a problem with bt5 getting exemption in 2020 when they first started to talk about military service because back then they were at least releasing some good stuff musically like black swan even life goes on wasn't so bad but they've done nothing but party hard and laze around in the past 2 years releasing some shitty collabs here and there and Hyb3 paying politicians to get them exempted is shady AF and if they do succeed in getting that exemption it would be a slap in the face of all regular korean men who have to sacrifice 2 years of their careers for their national duty I really wish someday people will get to know the truth about bt5 and hyb3.

slowlyfading

Established
I personally did not have a problem with bt5 getting exemption in 2020 when they first started to talk about military service because back then they were at least releasing some good stuff musically like black swan even life goes on wasn't so bad but they've done nothing but party hard and laze around in the past 2 years releasing some shitty collabs here and there and Hyb3 paying politicians to get them exempted is shady AF and if they do succeed in getting that exemption it would be a slap in the face of all regular korean men who have to sacrifice 2 years of their careers for their national duty I really wish someday people will get to know the truth about bt5 and hyb3.
No I agree it’ll be exactly that - a slap in the face to korean men. I have nothing against BT5 but I just wonder why they won’t just enlist ? Do they think they’re above it now ? If so that shows the type of attitude and mindset they have. Bc I’m pretty sure if the members themselves said to Hyb3 that they want to enlist then they’d let them. If it’s Hyb3 refusing to let them enlist then that’s a whole other thing but I’d assume that money wouldn’t be too large of a factor. Because they can still make money from BT5 in other ways over the two years and they also have other artists under their label so money is always always coming in. But we know that large companies will forever be greedy so who rly knows.

slowlyfading

Established
mean while Aespa add 3 new members:

I’m not sure how to feel abt this I think if 5M go w the Pinkblood route it’ll be better than throwing in new members after 2 years. Allowing the new girls to be in their own group and form their own fanbases and then maybe merging the two groups tgt would be much better or maybe not even fully merging the groups but like rotating them around with subunits and stuff. I just worry they’ll get hate if they join now.

queen82

Star
I’m not sure how to feel abt this I think if 5M go w the Pinkblood route it’ll be better than throwing in new members after 2 years. Allowing the new girls to be in their own group and form their own fanbases and then maybe merging the two groups tgt would be much better or maybe not even fully merging the groups but like rotating them around with subunits and stuff. I just worry they’ll get hate if they join now.
maybe they are like Rv that add a new member Yeri at certain point, but i don't know it's the case of Aespa .. or they want them like Girls Generations ..

slowlyfading

Established