Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Also the hat that says Weekend Boy? Male prostitution?
yes I forgot to mention this 0new, m1nho and k3y have been receiving lots of brand sponsorships since last year I have heard that you have to give the higher ups some benefits to receive sponsorships as far as I know neither Jj0ng or T@emin got any brand sponsorships individually and before 0new, m1nho and k3y's enlistment era ended they barely got sponsorships from brands even as group sh1nee received quite a few compared to other groups in 5m this makes me think that 0new, m1nho and k3y signed some form of devil contract while they were in the military with the elites and that's why they are receiving so much promo too now

arhur12

Star
Probably to warn people he might go out just like him. No clue at all. :( I’ve been meaning to ask you, do you think the other members care for him as far as his passing or who he was as a person? I know they are not obligated to share any kind of feeling with us, but I am not so sure if all of them feel sad about him or miss him at all.
I think they did care about him and all of them were devastated but they probably chickened out at the thought of rebelling against the elites because you know its not easy to stand up to them (0new also had his sexual harassment in 2017-18 which I have high doubt that 5m paid the woman to save his image because 0new went to the military shortly after which is popular strategy of male idols they always decide to enlist when a scandal about them breaks out)Whoever decides to even rebel slightly ends up being killed or has a mental breakdown after which they are reprogrammed into submission the only way out seems to be retirement from entertainment industry altogether but Individually I can't say anything because whether someone speaks about him publicly or not is not proof that they care about him because all people deal with grief differently.

gettingedu

Established
View attachment 74467
dang. They just startedView attachment 74468 Why’d they debut them with this case pending? She was involved in bullying a disabled student is what people are saying.
03B6057F-9E42-4223-8410-A9BF4967FC52.jpeggeezzz, this popped up on my fyp and the comments were saying yeah it’s so big in sk right now and the school came and confirmed blah blah..they JUST started like this girls whole career just dropped bc companies will be VERY hesitant to work with groups or things that include her bc of this. But I don’t see how this will affect the other members.

gettingedu

Established
woahhhh I just saw that she tried to get someone to end their life and I’m not trying to say oh it’s true because I don’t know but if it is wowwww that’s embarrassing she should be embarrassed and not embarrassed bc everyone knows she did that but embarrassed because she actually did that. Shame but she should’ve thought twice before doing that. WELL too bad

Sleepytumm

Established
woahhhh I just saw that she tried to get someone to end their life and I’m not trying to say oh it’s true because I don’t know but if it is wowwww that’s embarrassing she should be embarrassed and not embarrassed bc everyone knows she did that but embarrassed because she actually did that. Shame but she should’ve thought twice before doing that. WELL too bad
honestly i blame her parents for not discipling her
she bullied a kid to end their life
like where are her parents?

queen82

Star
But how come many kpop idol scandals I hear about often are always about bullying and harassment? Always something to do with that from my pov and I’m like ?? Why do people bully at all that’s low
yes i notice too, i remember another girl group Botopass, that were about to debut the previous year i think, and the debut was canceled because one of the member was a bully .. but it could be an humiliation ritual ..

gettingedu

Established
honestly i blame her parents for not discipling her
she bullied a kid to end their life
like where are her parents?
Oh no no no not that she made someone kill themselves but tried to…? Take what I’m saying with a grain of salt I don’t really know

gettingedu

Established
yes i notice too, i remember another girl group Botopass, that were about to debut the previous year i think, and the debut was canceled because one of the member was a bully .. but it could be an humiliation ritual ..
would they pick the member to humiliate off of how “under control” they’ve been?

queen82

Star

slowlyfading

Established
Hi, its been a while since ive logged onto here but I would like to clarify some info abt the Garam situation. Garam's victim attempted suicide after Hybe threatened to sue her (im not 100% sure if they are in the process of suing but i do know that the threat was presented and i do know that this is an ongoing court investigation) and claimed that the real victim was Garam instead. This lead to the victim receiving hate and being harassed online which led to her attempt. This was what the victims lawyers called "The second victimization" as this type of bullying was from the hate she was receiving online. According to Daeryun (the victim's lawfirm), she has had to drop out of school and her parents have been looking after her especially after her attempt which lead her to be hospitalised. I also want to point out that apparently the victim wasnt the original person that exposed Garam but somebody else did but after more info came out people soon realised the victims identity and then began sending her hate. The victim apparently never wanted monetary compensation but just an apology and acknowledgement of Garam's wrongdoing.

• Allegedly, the fight began when Garam's victim took a inappropriate photo of one of Garams friends and posted it online using a false name. This lead to Garam and her friends confronting Garam's victim, however, Hybe states that this confrontation was only verbal.
  • Garam's victim reported this to their school committee and Garam was called in for a disciplinary hearing where she was given a level 5 punishment. According to Koreans, a lvl5 punishment is rarely given out as it will stay on your record for 2 years and in order to remove it you would need to hire lawyers to fight your case. The levels range from 1 to 9, with 9 being the most severe. It is also said that disciplinary actions regarding the levels of punishment differ from school to school, typically people expect lvl5 to involve physical altercations but according to Hybe there was no physical altercation only verbal.
  • I'm not fully sure of the timeline around this time but Garam's victim was also reported and to the request of the victim of the photo, she transferred schools. However, Daeryun argue that Garam's victim transferred due to the intense bullying she was under as a result of Garam.
  • It should also be mentioned that in Hybe's statement they listed the accusations that they deemed untrue such as the fact that Garam has not been a trainee in another company so accusations that she was kicked from other companies due to bad behaviour is untrue and that she has apparently never hit someone with a plant pot. But Hybe did not clear any accusations relating to Garam's bullying of a disabled child or the fact that she had a restraining order against her at the age of 12.
  • If you are given a level 5 punishment you must undergo therapy and Garam was allegedly also given therapy due to her lack of remorse for her actions. Her parents were also given special ed classes regarding bullying.
Whether Garam is partly innocent or fully guilty, it's not looking good for her at all. She has an ugly record of bad behaviour in her community and school and these issues are fairly recent as right now she is 16 and this incident took place in middle school. Also, Hybe has done a shockingly poor job at ... doing their job. Keep in mind that the victim apparently wasn't the one who came forward initially but regardless only wanted an apology. But Hybe disregarded that and put the safety and mental health of a child in jeopardy when they threatened her with a lawsuit which then escalated the entire thing into what we are seeing unfold today.

It's also important to remember how lawyers operate. Your job as a lawyer is to quite literally undermine the opposition to any extent and convince the jury that your client is less guilty than the other. A lawyers job isn't to find the truth its to defend whoever is lining their pockets and i can definitely see that in Hybe and Soumu. Ppl are wondering why they havent kicked Garam, well its either because she is wealthy and has connections or its the fact that if they boot her they will lose money as they have already invested in her and the group.

So in conclusion, I dont think us as onlookers and fans will ever know the full truth as each side will naturally manipulate the facts to suit their narrative. But I do want to say that in my opinion, a lot of fault lies with Hybes handling of this. A child tried to take their own life because of how this escalated when in fact, Hybe had the most power in this situation and they completely misused it - enabling toxic fans to cyberbully a child to the extent of a suicide attempt.

Additional points regarding some comments i saw on here
  • The reason why idols gets so many bullying allegations is because bullying is a big issue in SK and its treated seriously by members of society, but the same cant be said for the enforcers of the law and the laws themselves. Basically, bullying is a serious issue but the laws regarding bullying tend to not be in the victims favour which leads to the protection of the perpetrator and thus enables the bullying even more. So when idols are accused of bullying its quite literally career suicide unless its proven false and even if proven false the impact has already tainted their image and people wont forget. E.g Aespa's Karina, Itzy's Lia, Gidle's Soojin and Skz Hyunjin
  • As for the theory that this whole thing is a humiliation ritual. I personally do not think that that applies in this instance. It's possible, yes, but the likelihood that a group of nasty preteens were just being bratty and unpleasant seems more plausible. Esp given the fact that this scandal hasn't seemed to benefit anyone in anyway even Hybe.

Og Daeryun Article

cadiz

Star
Hi, its been a while since ive logged onto here but I would like to clarify some info abt the Garam situation. Garam's victim attempted suicide after Hybe threatened to sue her (im not 100% sure if they are in the process of suing but i do know that the threat was presented and i do know that this is an ongoing court investigation) and claimed that the real victim was Garam instead. This lead to the victim receiving hate and being harassed online which led to her attempt. This was what the victims lawyers called "The second victimization" as this type of bullying was from the hate she was receiving online. According to Daeryun (the victim's lawfirm), she has had to drop out of school and her parents have been looking after her especially after her attempt which lead her to be hospitalised. I also want to point out that apparently the victim wasnt the original person that exposed Garam but somebody else did but after more info came out people soon realised the victims identity and then began sending her hate. The victim apparently never wanted monetary compensation but just an apology and acknowledgement of Garam's wrongdoing.

• Allegedly, the fight began when Garam's victim took a inappropriate photo of one of Garams friends and posted it online using a false name. This lead to Garam and her friends confronting Garam's victim, however, Hybe states that this confrontation was only verbal.
  • Garam's victim reported this to their school committee and Garam was called in for a disciplinary hearing where she was given a level 5 punishment. According to Koreans, a lvl5 punishment is rarely given out as it will stay on your record for 2 years and in order to remove it you would need to hire lawyers to fight your case. The levels range from 1 to 9, with 9 being the most severe. It is also said that disciplinary actions regarding the levels of punishment differ from school to school, typically people expect lvl5 to involve physical altercations but according to Hybe there was no physical altercation only verbal.
  • I'm not fully sure of the timeline around this time but Garam's victim was also reported and to the request of the victim of the photo, she transferred schools. However, Daeryun argue that Garam's victim transferred due to the intense bullying she was under as a result of Garam.
  • It should also be mentioned that in Hybe's statement they listed the accusations that they deemed untrue such as the fact that Garam has not been a trainee in another company so accusations that she was kicked from other companies due to bad behaviour is untrue and that she has apparently never hit someone with a plant pot. But Hybe did not clear any accusations relating to Garam's bullying of a disabled child or the fact that she had a restraining order against her at the age of 12.
  • If you are given a level 5 punishment you must undergo therapy and Garam was allegedly also given therapy due to her lack of remorse for her actions. Her parents were also given special ed classes regarding bullying.
Whether Garam is partly innocent or fully guilty, it's not looking good for her at all. She has an ugly record of bad behaviour in her community and school and these issues are fairly recent as right now she is 16 and this incident took place in middle school. Also, Hybe has done a shockingly poor job at ... doing their job. Keep in mind that the victim apparently wasn't the one who came forward initially but regardless only wanted an apology. But Hybe disregarded that and put the safety and mental health of a child in jeopardy when they threatened her with a lawsuit which then escalated the entire thing into what we are seeing unfold today.

It's also important to remember how lawyers operate. Your job as a lawyer is to quite literally undermine the opposition to any extent and convince the jury that your client is less guilty than the other. A lawyers job isn't to find the truth its to defend whoever is lining their pockets and i can definitely see that in Hybe and Soumu. Ppl are wondering why they havent kicked Garam, well its either because she is wealthy and has connections or its the fact that if they boot her they will lose money as they have already invested in her and the group.

So in conclusion, I dont think us as onlookers and fans will ever know the full truth as each side will naturally manipulate the facts to suit their narrative. But I do want to say that in my opinion, a lot of fault lies with Hybes handling of this. A child tried to take their own life because of how this escalated when in fact, Hybe had the most power in this situation and they completely misused it - enabling toxic fans to cyberbully a child to the extent of a suicide attempt.

• The reason why idols gets so many bullying allegations is because bullying is a big issue in SK and its treated seriously by members of society, but the same cant be said for the enforcers of the law and the laws themselves. Basically, bullying is a serious issue but the laws regarding bullying tend to not be in the victims favour which leads to the protection of the perpetrator and thus enables the bullying even more. So when idols are accused of bullying its quite literally career suicide unless its proven false and even if proven false the impact has already tainted their image and people wont forget. E.g Aespa's Karina, Itzy's Lia, Gidle's Soojin and Skz Hyunjin
  • As for the theory that this whole thing is a humiliation ritual. I personally do not think that that applies in this instance. It's possible, yes, but the likelihood that a group of nasty preteens were just being bratty and unpleasant seems more plausible. Esp given the fact that this scandal hasn't seemed to benefit anyone in anyway even Hybe.

Og Daeryun Article

hybe is a very shady company, they try to solve everything with money

This whole bully scandal makes them look terrible, they are suing minors, or anyone who dares to say this Garam girl bullied them

Add to that Hybe has been accused of hiriing ex politicians to be part of their staff, wich is extremely rare
they also accused of working with men that are criminals and accused of sexual asssault

I think this company is on the same level of YG if we talk about criminals

PrincessPunch

Veteran

Og Daeryun Article
this whole scandal is making hyb3 look stupid. s0umu's statement regarding the issue is basically just them believing what gar.am has told them to be true but people are finding inconsistencies between their statement and evidence. and one of the statements say she took a nicotine test and was proven to be false, it's so easy to cheat a nicotine test at least from what i've seen. many kids at my high school who smoked have done it whenever they would come in to take hair samples from our scalp

Last edited:

slowlyfading

Established
hybe is a very shady company, they try to solve everything with money

This whole bully scandal makes them look terrible, they are suing minors, or anyone who dares to say this Garam girl bullied them

Add to that Hybe has been accused of hiriing ex politicians to be part of their staff, wich is extremely rare
they also accused of working with men that are criminals and accused of sexual asssault

I think this company is on the same level of YG if we talk about criminals
Hybe is literally disgusting. I have never seen such a power hungry and shameless company act so publicly evil. And given the status of Hybe its realistic to assume that they for sure have connections to politicians. Look at how they've got politicians riding so hard for Bts, creating laws that prevent them from enlisiting ... Hybe definitely have the connections. And as for working with criminals and sexual offenders, a large number of them do the same or worse or are aware of what goes on behind closed doors, thats why they work with them because they are complacent or complying.

None of these companies are innocent. They all guilty of the same crimes.

slowlyfading

Established
this whole scandal is making hyb3 look stupid. s0umu's statement regarding the issue is basically just them believing what gar.am has told them to be true but people are finding inconsistencies between their statement and evidence. and one of the statements say she took a nicotine test and was proven to be false, it's so easy to cheat a nicotine test at least from what i've seen. many kids at my high school who smoked have done it whenever they would come in to take hair samples from our scalp
I noticed that too, that Hybe's statement lacked substance. However, I remembered that they wont release all their info online and the same goes to Daeryun. But in relation to what was stated, it was a dumb move to word the entire document with phrases such as "Garam said". It undermines the publics intelligence, its like they want to irritate us lol.

I havent heard of a nicotine test up until today when i read about it lol, ig its not an issue thats prevalent where im from so i dont know anything about it. But so true, saying she passed her nicotine test and asking us to believe that whilst its known that those tests can easily be faked ... ? Like cmon, not many ppl r willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
first bullying scandal now rigging allegation.............
as if hyb3 couldn't embarrass themselves enough. in the midst of this whole issue they choose to rig the votes and think people wouldn't find out lol.