Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

pan con queso

Rookie
You're not going to believe me, and this is going to sound crazy. I have just asked if anyone knows if there are any former mk utlra slaves in Korea. and I just ran into someone on a forum claiming to be controlled. I want to help you but I don't know how.
I've passed him contacts to see if he can find a mind deprogrammer. But he told me that he is afraid and that "they" (I assume his handlers) will find them. Everything that counts is so complex that it seems that they have it very controlled (?)

tawsi

Rookie
Hi guys, just wanted to share some insights on some quite recent music videos, after 8 months of not doing any videos, i felt led by GOD to share some insights with my subscribers...
There is nothing really new under the sun, but people really need to wake up from their deep sleep or hypnosis.. come on it's 2022, and most of the fandom are still idolizing these idols like they are 'gods' on earth. By the way, if you're encline or thinking about making your own content exposing the satanic symbolism within KPOP, don't hesitate and go ahead, we acutally need more people exposing this massive deception.

queen82

Star
Hi guys, just wanted to share some insights on some quite recent music videos, after 8 months of not doing any videos, i felt led by GOD to share some insights with my subscribers...
There is nothing really new under the sun, but people really need to wake up from their deep sleep or hypnosis.. come on it's 2022, and most of the fandom are still idolizing these idols like they are 'gods' on earth. By the way, if you're encline or thinking about making your own content exposing the satanic symbolism within KPOP, don't hesitate and go ahead, we acutally need more people exposing this massive deception.

Aespa is really obvious in symbolysms , but the group is shit , the worst girl band that Sm have

ykbk17

queen82

Star
It's always suspicious when people take their own life supposedly just because of hate comments, like with SuIIi. And her mom killed herself before she did after reading the comments? Seems fishy, I don't buy it. Even if this is a real suicide there's obviously something else going on.
another person took his life, he was a volleyball player :

Aamy

Star
she def sold her soul, i remember she was in a duo, didn't remember the name of the group, the other girl disappear , and i guess she choose her path to became more famous
Okay thanks for the informations I didn't even know her