Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Taeyon New MV teaser this is disturbing bcz she too suffers from depression 5m artists' concepts are becoming darker these days we had changm1n's Devil Mv with heavy occult symbolism now Taeyon too is coming out with a dark concept Idk what to think but after the news about T@emin I am worried for all idols in 5m

arhur12

Star
But let's make things clear.
Jonghyun was murdered or committed suicide, we don't know bcoz he was suffering from depression just like taemin. Maybe having worse nightmares which forced him to take his own life. He might have been murdered. But from the evidence, none of them was clean. They all took part in all this equally. So, where were all those people who now cry for the justice of jonghyun when everybody knew he suffered from depression.
So please refrain from making statements about a person who is struggling for his life with depression.

They all got involved with what we believe demonic entities, so now they are taking over taemin and making his life miserable just like with jonghyun. We hope he doesn't go to a point so hopeless which Forces him to take his own life.
I hope my words didn't offend anyone
Agree the entertainment industry is filled with filth and no one is clean not even j0nghyun but j0nghyun was actually pretty open about his depression he told a fan in his radio show that he had seasonal affective disorder which means he would get episodes of depression in colder months and feel better in warmer months sh@wols knew about it but still chose to remain blind to everything and even now they are blind I pray T@emin gets through this I hope he uses his time in public service to connect with God bcz his pain and torment can only be relieved through God's help but I've been wondering if his mental health disorders actually started because of the trauma from losing jj0ng.

Lolylol

Established
Praying...interceeding for Taemin...
I knew something weird would happen it was sus that LSM did a vlive to send him to the army and he did this only to him and few days before he went to military service he posted a picture in front of an ice cream freezer and for the occult elite ice cream means male prostitute.
also when famous people are depressive and with panic disorder I always remember that these are symptoms of mk ultra victims. I wonder if t@emin never went to the military service and he was being programmed and couldn't cope and now he's with psychological issues (or maybe with demonic issues).

Other possibility is that this is all a bunch of lies to fans be worried and when he cames back he got even more popular and people will value him even more.

arhur12

Star
I knew something weird would happen it was sus that LSM did a vlive to send him to the army and he did this only to him and few days before he went to military service he posted a picture in front of an ice cream freezer and for the occult elite ice cream means male prostitute.
also when famous people are depressive and with panic disorder I always remember that these are symptoms of mk ultra victims. I wonder if t@emin never went to the military service and he was being programmed and couldn't cope and now he's with psychological issues (or maybe with demonic issues).

Other possibility is that this is all a bunch of lies to fans be worried and when he cames back he got even more popular and people will value him even more.
It's not lies he was showing symptoms before he enlisted he had 2 panic attacks in the week before going he was suffering but they still send him I agree with you about panic disorder this thing is worse than regular depression or bipolar for panic attacks anything could be a trigger and the attacks are awful you feel like losing control over yourself and like you will die every time you have a panic attack very typical for an Mkultra victim knowing his history with men and a certain scene in advice where he wore that crop top and was crying while dancing I am afraid they sold him to the military 5m also debuted a new group only 2 weeks ago which is not a good sign although I hope this is just me being paranoid and he will be fine I feel like advice was a cry for help why did they even send him to active duty when he was overworked, malnutritioned and suffering so much if what his fellow soldiers have revealed is true he should've been given exemption not sent to a different division this is all so sus and heartbreaking

Lolylol

Established
It's not lies he was showing symptoms before he enlisted he had 2 panic attacks in the week before going he was suffering but they still send him I agree with you about panic disorder this thing is worse than regular depression or bipolar for panic attacks anything could be a trigger and the attacks are awful you feel like losing control over yourself and like you will die every time you have a panic attack very typical for an Mkultra victim knowing his history with men and a certain scene in advice where he wore that crop top and was crying while dancing I am afraid they sold him to the military 5m also debuted a new group only 2 weeks ago which is not a good sign although I hope this is just me being paranoid and he will be fine I feel like advice was a cry for help why did they even send him to active duty when he was overworked, malnutritioned and suffering so much if what his fellow soldiers have revealed is true he should've been given exemption not sent to a different division this is all so sus and heartbreaking
I can't guarantee it's not a lie because I don't know him in real life and the music industry is a liar so to be on top the artists have to lie too even about absurd things. I agree advice has weird concept and the fact the mv is with 33 million views right know is telling because 33 is a number they use on rituals. Also in criminal there's a scene he suffocates with a plastic bag all his concepts are super dark and satanic, the only way he can get out of this is by seeking God. This all could be predictive programming, truth in plain sight.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I can't guarantee it's not a lie because I don't know him in real life and the music industry is a liar so to be on top the artists have to lie too even about absurd things. I agree advice has weird concept and the fact the mv is with 33 million views right know is telling because 33 is a number they use on rituals. Also in criminal there's a scene he suffocates with a plastic bag all his concepts are super dark and satanic, the only way he can get out of this is by seeking God. This all could be predictive programming, truth in plain sight.
Agree his concepts have gotten darker in recent years but as someone else said we should refrain from making comments about his mental health depression and panic disorder are no joke and especially with his companies' history of sacrificing idols we should be more forgiving of him I chose to believe that he isn't faking because sh1nee members were very worried about his enlistment his makeup artist even cried on his last advice stage and his body language in his last concert plus his military videos showed signs of anxiety and panic the music industry is full of lies and deception I 100% agree with that but I believe there is a limit to how much one person can fake their emotions you're right about the 33 million thing I didn't notice at first but it could be a sign I have a bad feeling I think they were planning on sacrificing T@emin for GOT's success sull! died very close to superm debut (she died on 14th oct they debuted on 4th oct) GOT officially debuted on 3rd jan and this news broke out on 14th jan (I wonder if 14th is an imp number sorry I am not well versed in numerology) and people were also talking about how he had collabs with 6/7 members and he had same type of extensions as w!nter the 7th member of GOT for advice he was given an hourglass in mtopia and there are more red flags In his VCRs for his beyond live concert even the name of his last album "Never gonna dance again" was a huge red flag itself I just pray he turns to God bcz only God can save him from this satanic industry

Last edited:

Asahiisback

Established
He had to do a japanese fansign,but when he was starting they heard people screaming his name,and they stopped the event, they didn't explained what happened,but an insider said,that he collapsed.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not Kpop...but it's about a similar ordeal artists go through in the industry...

An ordeal that often leads to a tragic demise...

Was Heath Ledger "sacrificed?"

He did "battle the demons" of overwork, sleeplessness, depression, drug abuse, anxiety, panic attacks...

All too familiar stories...It's heartbreaking as always...

He was gone too soon...would be 14 years ago this 22 Jan 2022...

And we still miss a real extraordinary actor & human being...

Asahiisback

Established
Not Kpop...but it's about a similar ordeal artists go through in the industry...

An ordeal that often leads to a tragic demise...

Was Heath Ledger "sacrificed?"

He did "battle the demons" of overwork, sleeplessness, depression, drug abuse, anxiety, panic attacks...

All too familiar stories...It's heartbreaking as always...

He was gone too soon...would be 14 years ago this 22 Jan 2022...

And we still miss a real extraordinary actor & human being...

Mary Kate olsen,or Michelle Williams knows the answer

arhur12

Star
I am glad to hear that. I understand that when you love an idol hearing this kind of news can hurt a lot because you feel powerless. This is real worrying though, I didn’t know all these details. What I’m questioning is if $m kills or makes t@emin have a breakdown in public, do you think more shawols will wake up and begin to question why so many awful things have happened to their members. I feel so so bad for t@emin, I can’t believe I thought the military would be a break for him when it’s probably even worse the things he is dealing with.
sh1nee have been through so much at this point especially T@e he's suffered too much they took his teens and almost entirety of his 20s from him he deserves to be free from all this shit and have a peaceful life I honestly can't watch his performances like door and criminal without feeling uncomfortable now he threw so many hints at us through the years but sh@wols ignored saying "ohh it's just a kinky concept" I am even ok if sh1nee decide to retire now. Well he did kind go through a public breakdown like thing with this whole scenario and I don't want to think about anything worse rn and while I did feel awful and powerless too but m1nho sent a message telling sh@wols not to worry too much so I am optimistic that sh1nee members will try their best to save him I am thankful for the soldiers too who spoke up for him bcz it helped a lot knetz have been posting mostly positive comments under the news articles I saw some other soldiers talk about their own struggles in the military too which is a good change bcz when something similar happened to GD and another actor lee joon they received so much flak from knetz h Its just like what k3y once said T@emin has this kind of personality that brings about people's protective side he received so much support when he was enlisting too he had his whole company and staff crying over his enlistment which I know L5m doing it is sus but I do believe his staff and management plus members were at least genuine and he's well loved by his juniors too so I am hopeful that people around him will try their best to save him I have noticed some taemints have started to wake up they were screaming about mistreatment since criminal era but non-taemints ignored even now they were able to grasp that something was wrong with the 4 month long silence and kept trending him everywhere to get attention so I believe yes some taemints will wake up and blingers too but I am not sure about onminkey fans bcz I saw some of them downplay the cancelling of fan sign situation so I have mixed feelings about this I also know sh@wols were worried about invasion of privacy but in some situations speaking up about this kind of stuff helps I mean the whole Free britney thing started as conspiracy too but look how big it became and actually helped shed light on the abuse that goes on in the entertainment industry even janet jackson has benefited from it so much so I believe these things do help some times

Last edited: