Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lightroom

Rookie
I’m gonna throw up…
This is so nasty and obvious, right in your eye
The anticipated debut of the new multi generational gg from sm has gotten a lot of new fans, along with serious criticism of the winter and karina’s parts (I think)
[Bridge: BoA, Winter, Wendy, Karina, *Hyo*]
Bridge
All those days
I've been together with him
Even with your playful flirting
I won't be swayed
Exchanging an emotion that we call love is too much(Ayy)
Now stop and get lost
Go back to your world
Don't delude yourself again

Boys are the same
All eyes on me when I appear
Everywhere there's a flash

Take pictures, take pictures, take pictures, pose

*Imagination is your freedom
Before you start doing things
From the inside build up
The further you go, you'll get hurt*
Girls, bring it onB0CC8780-7B7D-4311-9667-3336709517A5.jpegEFEA29B9-AED2-4E97-98EF-F9B98F474AFC.jpegC8BAEBD2-2D92-4C90-90C7-C268F526F01B.jpeg

arhur12

Star
I’m gonna throw up…
The anticipated debut of the new multi generational gg from sm has gotten a lot of new fans, along with serious criticism of the winter and karina’s parts (I think)
Bridge
All those days
I won't be swayed
Now stop and get lost
Go back to your world

Boys are the same

From the inside build up
Girls, bring it onView attachment 68478View attachment 68479View attachment 68480
This debut song is one of the worst GG songs I've heard in years the message is so disgusting even lal1sa was better s*perm got a song about being superheroes and breaking the dance floor and the girl version gets this???

e-Enoch

Superstar
I’m gonna throw up…
Bridge
All those days
I won't be swayed
Now stop and get lost
Go back to your world

Boys are the same

From the inside build up
Girls, bring it onView attachment 68478View attachment 68479View attachment 68480
How sm is degrading itself recently, is really pathetic...

arhur12

Star
I actually agree with you haha I think you make a good point even if that view is quite controversial now. I mean there’s nothing wrong with having the freedom to have kids or choose to continue a career but it’s gone too far and now it’s like traditional lifestyles are almost shamed. Like if a woman chooses to be a housewife people think she’s not happy or is forced to do it. Also the whole transgender thing is misleading in my opinion especially for young people, we’re all a different mix of masculine and feminine but there’s no need to take hormones or give yourself different pronouns. And you’re right it’s all vapid and shallow. I can’t think of many celebrities that are good role models for kids now. They either take their clothes off and claim it’s in the name of liberation or they encourage kids to feel depressed and have mental issues or promote the party lifestyle.
I fear that this obsession with being free and liberated is making people become slaves of their desires everyone feels like by rebelling against traditionally held societal norms they are freeing themselves but the truth is we are just becoming slaves of our own desires in the modern society feelings and desires are becoming the new standard by which people decide what is wrong and what is right and it's leading people astray away from God and into the traps of these occultists we are really getting close to the end times now:(

arhur12

Star
Me too, I can’t wait to see it unfold. I predict BB will get quite a lot of the general public listening whilst armys will be streaming bt$’ music as usual lmao. Absolutely they’ll probably do some kind of service where they don’t need to do physical stuff, like volunteer work. Same at least they have the guts to enlist, I’m sick of army’s superior attitude, what do they think is so special about their boys? I agree apart from the usual mind control stuff he doesn’t seem like his life is falling apart like Justin beiber‘s was at one point and he‘s not overdosing like Demi lovato. Exactly, exo is a super famous group and all the members are being mature and stepping up to enlist, even b@ekhyun a top soloist has. Ugh I think if bt$ ever do enlist the member that will make the most fuss is t@e, funnily enough jk is quite masculine so perhaps he’ll be quite eager to dive into soldier life. At any rate that won’t be happening anytime soo.
BB will easily get a top 10 single on melon it's been so long since they had a comeback people are just going to tune in to check what they released they might lose some steam afterwards though but I think bt5 will remain popular in korea they are a household name now only IU is able to beat them and even she loses sometimes. Speaking of IU she is another one who turned out alright Idk what kind of programming she went through though and how involved she is in the occult but she is same age and same debut year as t@emin and she's scandal free and relatively normal too just like him I guess it helps when you don't try to rebel against the role model image and just accept it. In the west the disney stars when they reach adult hood they all get through this weird phase where they want to shed the good boy/girl image and they end up walking towards the wrong path of clubbing and drug overdose because of it Demi is a mess honestly I feel bad for her the industry ruined her she's too far gone now Bieber seems much better than her but not that good. x-o is so much better than bt5 none of them tried to evade enlistment they were almost as big as bt5 at one time they could've tried to dodge the army bullet but every member is serving with dignity I believe most bt5 members if they ever enlist are gonna go for public service they get injured every time they do tours and famous idols and actors are already notorious for choosing the public service over active duty

arhur12

Star
I think they will. Thing is I don’t understand why Korea actually likes bt$ anymore, they release crappy English songs, don’t even hold their first post-COVID concerts in Korea and have forgotten about Korean awards, just mention Grammys the whole time. Yes 1U seems so normal yet she debuted really young. It’s really odd it’s a whole mix with these stars, some are totally normal and others are wrecks. Yes that does seem to be very common in Hollywood, if I am correct Ari@na gr@nde is one of the only ones who hasn’t done that right? I mean I know she has very inappropriate songs but she hasn’t gone down the substance abuse route. Yes she keeps relapsing, it’s quite sad really and b1eber I don’t really understand him. He’s supposedly clean now and some devout Christian but I don’t buy it. Yes apparently it was either them or bt$ who were going to be the new kings of kpop, I’m always bitter it wasn’t ex0 haha. Yes they absolutely will, cause it’s safe and a lot easier. I wonder how military men would treat them if they ever did serve though.
Koreans are very nationalistic they won't care about bt5 releasing crap as long as they keep getting more people interested in Korean culture in the west I mean when you think about it gangnam style was a meme song too probably on the same level as the crap bt5 is releasing now but Psy is considered a national hero because he got famous in the west it's all about fame and superficial popularity that sk cares about. Ariana is relatively normal like she didn't go the bad girl route I think taylor swift is another example of a female artist who is relatively normal I mean she did start when she was 15-16 so I think she could be considered a child star. I don't know what to think about bieber he released a Christian album on one hand and then on the other he released a song about pizza gate Ig he's confused or is trying to confuse the masses with his new brand of christianity. I think if they do go they might get bullied or stalked by sasaengs we've seen it with other more popular idols b@ekhyun got stalked by a Sasaeng recently GD got photographed and faced many problems too and we had rumors about t@emin being stalked/harrassed too bt5 are infinitely more popular than these guys I can't imagine how bad the situation would be for them I think they might get VIP treatment for security purposes. Yeah I really wish x-0 were the ones to break out in the west they are more talented and the members have been through a lot in recent years 5m mistreats them so much that company doesn't deserve them

arhur12

Star
You’re right I guess they want to be known like America for their movies and inventions and bt$ certainly has made people more interested in Korea. Look at all those teens who wouldn’t have dreamed of visiting Korea in a millions years and now they’re all desperate to go there and meet their oppas haha. True they seem realtively free and grounded whilst bieber is a walking contraditicion, hanging out with elites and then releasing songs about pizzagate. Yeah that’s true I’m sure bigh1t will send someone in and I bet they will make sure to keep the dispatch deal going so nothing leaks out. I don’t understand why $m neglects them though, surely if they’d put more effort into them the company would make more money?
All countries want to spread their culture but sk is just on another level even their govt funds hallyu wave in the name of "soft power" more like "occult power" but I think there will be major decline in a few years maybe after bt5 finally begin their military service we had the Japanese wave before Korean wave from 1990s-2006 j-dramas, j-idols, anime, manga used to be so popular now while anime and manga is still pretty big and rising in popularity however the j-idol and j-drama craze is gone I think Korean wave will have a similar future people will eventually get over the Korean craze. I wonder if bt5 will do a specially designed service now grammy's are their last chance if they don't win this year they might have to serve I think sk could try and give them a more relaxed form of service where they still get to be visible but don't earn money from their brand. 5m is the worst they are like that they stop investing in their older artists after 5-6 years and move on to the newest group they did this to all other major 5m groups too but x-0 got pretty badly hurt by their military service too the members were much older than normal kpop groups when they debuted and d.o chose to enlist earlier so it kind of hurt their popularity they were honestly pretty big before enlistment but the long hiatus since 2019 has now hurt their popularity