Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

eyes@wide@open

Established
I hope they are not "playing tricks" on his fans esp on his memorial day... some people can be very callous...

I hope he is really still alive, though...

It's obvious the illuminati might have wanted to "get rid" of him (and made it appear like "suicide)...

It's still heartbreaking...
Who would release that photo? And why? Sad that even in death there is no peace :(

btach

Veteran
He was alive ?????????Where did you find it??
That was on the day he was declared dead. I found out that a nurse who was his fan took the picture and posted it on youtube, but some people forced YOUTUBE to take it down and then rumors started spreading that this scene was from a drama....yeah, the JONGHYUN WHO HATED DRAMA. I think the nurse was trying to send a message.

Remember the Doctor claimed Jonghyun died in the hospital and the paramedics claim Jonghyun had died on the way to the hospital? SO that alone is a ed flag. From this photo, he looks like someone who had just died, right? Usually the body looks a certain way if he had died hours earlier. So when they took him from the hotel, he was alive, just unconscious. It took the paramedics 15 minutes to move him from the hotel to the hospital even though it was a few blocks away. Why did it take them so long? Were they planting evidence? Also, as soon as his body was moved, someone rented that room right away. It was not available to anyone. He was moved to the crematorium after this. So why did they finish him?

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
That was on the day he was declared dead. I found out that a nurse who was his fan took the picture and posted it on youtube, but some people forced YOUTUBE to take it down and then rumors started spreading that this scene was from a drama....yeah, the JONGHYUN WHO HATED DRAMA. I think the nurse was trying to send a message.
Could you share the source here

Asahi

Established

Remember the Doctor claimed Jonghyun died in the hospital and the paramedics claim Jonghyun had died on the way to the hospital?
From this photo, he looks like someone who had just died, right? Usually the body looks a certain way if he had died hours earlier. So when they took him form the hotel, he was alive.
He didn't die on the way to the hospital, because I read when the fact happened ,some korean tweets about him in hospital, and people witnessed that he was fighting to survive,the paramedics lied,people were praying for hours,I wonder why the paramedics lied.

queen82

Star

Remember the Doctor claimed Jonghyun died in the hospital and the paramedics claim Jonghyun had died on the way to the hospital? SO that alone is a ed flag. From this photo, he looks like someone who had just died, right? Usually the body looks a certain way if he had died hours earlier. So when they took him from the hotel, he was alive, just unconscious. It took the paramedics 15 minutes to move him from the hotel to the hospital even though it was a few blocks away. Why did it take them so long? Were they planting evidence? Also, as soon as his body was moved, someone rented that room right away. It was not available to anyone. He was moved to the crematorium after this. So why did they finish him?
who rented a room where someone suddenly die , i wouldn't

Bearry

Rookie
Not directly k-pop related - but do you think the Illuminati (for want of a better word) in hollyweird is crumbling (or at least the cogs that run child trafficking) - epstein, maxwell, NXIVM, marlin manson to name but a few. Or is it a case of "they know that we know" and they are they just giving us the tip of the iceberg so we think something is being done?
probably, but how do we know the real story? :(

btach

Veteran
Not directly k-pop related - but do you think the Illuminati (for want of a better word) in hollyweird is crumbling (or at least the cogs that run child trafficking) - epstein, maxwell, NXIVM, marlin manson to name but a few. Or is it a case of "they know that we know" and they are they just giving us the tip of the iceberg so we think something is being done?
They are losing power and influence. That's why they are desperately trying to control kpop/kdrama

btach

Veteran
He certainly didn't commit suicide, in his lonely video he was drowned and have 27 marks symbolize his age, he have done a show where he covered himself in blood and pretended he is dead, can it be more obvious?
he said to a fan who asked him in april what he is going to do in december, he say he is going to rest, if he commited suicide, do he need to wait in december? its obvious he did know they will kill him but have no choice, there is so many others so called coincidence as will
its made in the way to fool people and brainwash them to believe its suicide, even SM statement about his death has asked the fans to stop speculate and search about his death, they are not even hiding it
:(

btach

Veteran
It's getting more and more obvious the is going to play a big part of the image of beast: "He was permitted to give a spirit to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed."
Also for EXO's powers it's again promoting enhancing your body. Just look how this question "What superpower do you want to have?" has become a common one amongst everyone.
The image of the beast is the acceptance of the concepts, the ideas, the plans and thoughts, the bible calls it the powers and the principalities, that rule the beasts system. By willingly accepting all that is created in the beastly form, you become one with the beast, the form made and fed by man..the 666.

btach

Veteran
In my opinion, I think they want to shock the mass. They want to cause hysteria and sadness cause of how unexpected it is. Worse, they want other people/fans to copycat what he did, it's called the Werther effect; a spike of emulation suicides after a widely publicized suicide. If the rumors are true, it also means they want to sacrifice more people. People remember him as a kind, warm hearted person with no issues at all, so when the news broke out, it caused overwhelming feelings of frustration and sadness. I imagine if it was Onew, the effect wouldn't be as great. Sure, some people would feel sorry for ever disrespecting him, but some would think that he deserved it and he really was dumb to commit suicide. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's possible. Besides, if the rumors are true also about SM sacrificing him, they can gain a lot from Jonghyun and not Onew. People will still look up to Jonghyun's works (cause he made a lot, plus he's the main singer) and not Onew's.

btach

Veteran
Oh well hello... it's almost 2 am in my country lol and I've been literally digging this thread for the last hour or so. I've come to a place of feeling desperate, because I never thought that since being born-again in Christ, leaving kpop behind is one of the most difficult things for me to do. I've grown so attached, and they purposely make you addicted to their personalities, making you believe that somehow you KNOW them. Coincidentially or not, the moment I was introduced to kpop, my darkest period in my life started. I got seriously depressed and anxious, having panic attacks on a daily basis. Funny enough, the only thing that would make me be kinda 'alive' was kpop! nothing else made me feel better. So if I didn't have kpop, I would have no escape for my growing mental illness.
Now I'm way better, without any depression or anxiety left, by grace of God, but now I realize the hold kpop has in me, and it's not normal. It's not something that you just simply like, it becomes your whole life. In my opinion it's even worse than western music. In kpop you have so much more things to get attached to, and constantly seeing these idols being feminized really messes with your mind. I cannot tell you how many people I met in the kpop fandom who are changing their gender identity on a daily basis. I was one of them.
Anyways sorry to ramble I just wanted to share my experience with kpop and its influences. God bless you all!!
wow