Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Hi I'm new!
What do you guys think of nct? Are they becoming dark than before? I haven't notice enough symbolism yet
personal opinion most 5m idols are more like victims even the big ones like bo@ or U-know don't look like they have alot of sinister energy its mostly the company that's bad so you can stan them if u like but they have plenty of symbolism in their Mvs

Bearry

Rookie
personal opinion most 5m idols are more like victims even the big ones like bo@ or U-know don't look like they have alot of sinister energy its mostly the company that's bad so you can stan them if u like but they have plenty of symbolism in their Mvs
Yeah dats sad.. I find it hard to understand the symbols haha

arhur12

Star
Abraxas the figure RM mentioned and the God figure in demian is a demon and an egyptian God according to this Abraxas was worshipped by a cult which believed esoteric/occult knowledge was way to salvation
it says "The Catholic church later deemed Abraxas a pagan god, and ultimately branded him a demon as documented in J. Collin de Plancy's Infernal Dictionary, Abraxas (or Abracax) is labeled the "supreme God" of the Basilidians, whom he describes as "heretics of the second century". He further indicated the Basilidians attributed to Abraxas the rule over "365 skies" and "365 virtues". In a final statement on Basilidians, de Plancy states that their view was that Jesus Christ was merely a "benevolent ghost sent on Earth by Abraxas"
it always appears as a demon in fiction but why they show it as a good figure in BST even comparing to the God of Abrahamic faiths???

eyes@wide@open

Established
@Bahar_mehmat posted this yesterday....

This was in a video of BTS I'm not sure if you know about this and when I found it , there's nothing that can make me think this is not sus ... I got it from a site that i can't find anymore . Please lemme know for the credits .

Now for what is written on it ,
It goes like ;
" BURNED............ALIVE
SAVE YOURSELF............ JUDGEMENT DAY
EARTH. "

With the famous Illuminati sign at the top and a picture of something round that is going the hIt the Earth??? , 2012 written on it and
with stars ( maybe) on the right side and a 6 pointed star ( as it seems to be ) above it
, a sun and a moon on the left .

Here's the link - 1:56

Last edited:

TruthExposer

Established
Speaking of anime, For those who have seen Tokyo ghoul, don't you guys think that it actually was trying to normalize cannibalism and show elite practices? For those who don't know, tokyo ghoul is an anime about cannibalism and "A Tokyo college student (Ken Kaneki) is attacked by a ghoul (Rize), a superpowered human who feeds on human flesh. He survives, but has become part ghoul and becomes a fugitive on the run. The suspense horror/dark fantasy story is set in Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious "ghouls" who are devouring humans." But then Kaneki tries to make peace between the ghouls and the humans of tokyo, trying to show that they can both live in peace, basically normalizing cannibalism.

I used to love this anime. But now I see that Tokyo ghoul was also filled with alot of illuminati symbolisms, for example the torture room where jason tortured Kaneki had the black and white masonic checkerboard floor, mk ultra where kaneki has multiple personalities while being tortured, tarots, one eye symbolisms, one eyed owl(owls are represented and used in witchcraft and in the occult), cannibalism, kaneki accepting rize to possess him, kaneki naming his new organization GOAT (goat's head is the baphomet head) etc.
View attachment 51638
View attachment 51639

View attachment 51637

So this is why I think that it was showing elite practices:
So, according to the tokyo ghoul wiki, Big Madame " was a powerful and influential Ghoul, with an extensive black market network." So she was basically part of the elite in tokyo. She organized auction shows for human goods and also participated in the Ghoul Dinner shows, which was an event scheduled for an exclusive, upper-class gathering of ghouls. During the event, members of the club lured victims to the restaurant in order for them to be murdered in a "Dismantling" show. Afterwards, the bodies would be served to the guests as fine dining. They also said that "She had a particular appetite for collecting petite, feminine humans, as well as handsome ones. " Juuzou Suzuya (human) was one of them, and she castrated him when he was young.
And we all know that the elite love children and that they do child sacrifices.

But if I remeber, she was also a transgender, because Juuzou refers to her as Father, and they find her biological sex being male after her death. When I was watching JD kp0p's yt channel where she exposed kp0p, she said that alot of the elites are transgenders, because they take on the image of the baphomet, who is both male and female, because satan reverses everything to imitate God. ( For example, God seperated male and female, satan merges them, Jesus sacrificed himself on the cross, Satanists perform human sacrifices, Jesus says to "eat My flesh and drink My blood, you will have eternal life", satan reverses it by making satanists perform cannibalism and drink the blood of their victims to give them power, "immortality", etc.)

Also Juuzou has red hairpins in his hair that form the Roman numeral XIII (13). I think the number 13 is important in free masonry/ illuminati/ cabal/ but i can't remember what it represents. He later on joins the CCG, which is the federal agency in the that serves as a criminal investigative body in cases connected to ghouls. He also kills Big Madame later on in the anime

View attachment 51636
But what's weird about the CCG is that some of the people who work there are half ghouls themselves, idk it gets complicated, but i feel like there was some type of message that the creator was trying to show.

what do you guys think?
it's about normalizing mk ultra