Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
So according to this article l5m has been money laundering by opening accounts using borrowed names there were rumors going around that l5m might be using his own idol's names to open these illegal companies and accounts if this is true then maybe bo@'s scandal which I think was about illegal smuggling of drugs was a humiliation ritual of some kind maybe 5m used her name to smuggle the drugs and then leaked the scandal themselves to threaten her to do something.

arhur12

Star
So according to this article l5m has been money laundering by opening accounts using borrowed names there were rumors going around that l5m might be using his own idol's names to open these illegal companies and accounts if this is true then maybe bo@'s scandal which I think was about illegal smuggling of drugs was a humiliation ritual of some kind maybe 5m used her name to smuggle the drugs and then leaked the scandal themselves to threaten her to do something.
This twitter post explains it Oh my God!! this is horrible he is using his artist's as scapegoats to hide his crimes no wonder you always see 5m idols praise him and their shitty company they are trapped 5m could destroy their careers and reputations any time this is equivalent to modern day slavery

This twitter post explains it Oh my God!! this is horrible he is using his artist's as scapegoats to hide his crimes no wonder you always see 5m idols praise him and their shitty company they are trapped 5m could destroy their careers and reputations any time this is equivalent to modern day slavery
I would've been surprised if this didn't happen

arhur12

Star
Guys anyone know about Hyuna? I think she is one of the big ones in the elites' circle look at her Mvs
She was in gangnam style with Psy but Psy and Hyuna are not even label mates. Her 4minute song was one of the first kpop Mvs to reach h 100m for a soloist her Mvs contain so much blatant symbolism and her aura is creepy it's giving mn GD and B1g Bang like evil vibes she looks like she is channeling demons or something

Asahi

Established
Guys anyone know about Hyuna? I think she is one of the big ones in the elites' circle look at her Mvs
She was in gangnam style with Psy but Psy and Hyuna are not even label mates. Her 4minute song was one of the first kpop Mvs to reach h 100m for a soloist her Mvs contain so much blatant symbolism and her aura is creepy it's giving mn GD and B1g Bang like evil vibes she looks like she is channeling demons or something
She went in psy agency with her boyfriend Edawn after he was kicked out from pentagon and after psy on 2018 left Yg and created p nation ,his agency.
Hyuna debut in jyp with group wonder girls,she left the group because the parents were worried,she had stomach problem,and she was fainting a lot of times.
She went to cube entertainment and was a member of 4 minute.After she left 4 minute,and debut as soloist.
She was chosen by psy as female character in gangnam style.She started to work in the industry when she was so young,she did a reality show with others female idols called invincibile youth,there were also snsd member and go hard.She left the reality due to 4 minute schedule.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
i think she's also a sex kitten for the elite people like many others female idols

arhur12

Star
She went in psy agency with her boyfriend Edawn after he was kicked out from pentagon and after psy on 2018 left Yg and created p nation ,his agency.
Hyuna debut in jyp with group wonder girls,she left the group because the parents were worried,she had stomach problem,and she was fainting a lot of times.
She went to cube entertainment and was a member of 4 minute.After she left 4 minute,and debut as soloist.
She was chosen by psy as female character in gangnam style.She started to work in the industry when she was so young,she did a reality show with others female idols called invincibile youth,there were also snsd member and go hard.She left the reality due to 4 minute schedule.

She seems like a big puppet of the elites' a beta sex kitten probably what are your thoughts on her? She gives me creepy vibes either she is involved in occult herself or she is possessed by demons her aura does not seem pure when she is performing but she recently praised sh1nee and she did a dance challenge with k3y too what's the connection between her and the elites'

Edit: she has a disease which makes her fall unconcious and hear ringing sounds in her ears seems like she is programmed too

Asahi

Established
She seems like a big puppet of the elites' a beta sex kitten probably what are your thoughts on her? She gives me creepy vibes either she is involved in occult herself or she is possessed by demons her aura does not seem pure when she is performing but she recently praised sh1nee and she did a dance challenge with k3y too what's the connection between her and the elites'

Edit: she has a disease which makes her fall unconcious and hear ringing sounds in her ears seems like she is programmed too
Before gangnam style she had a record on youtube with her single "bubble pop",she won against shinee during music bank when she was in the duo "troublemaker",she did on 2017 "the unit "with Ta3min,she was one of the judge.
She praised shinee and she did dance challenge with key?Weird...
She confessed also in the past to have mental problems
She was at music bank during Ta3min "Day and night" promotion
A lot of coincidences..She is next Ta3min during the interview

It seems they put Ta3min in the unit as a distraction,he was under pressure...

Last edited:

Asahi

Established

I prefer DM you,if it is possible

Asahi

Established

There is a reference of kpop ,korea,and Bubble pop song in " family guy"....and this happened on 2016,before jjong death,and after bt* debut
After gangnam style hyuna did a song called "ice cream",and psy was a character in this MV.
They talked in family guy about Kim jong un

Last edited:

queen82

Star

her bff Jessi , she's also from the same Hyuna company, give me creepy vibe too

arhur12

Star
Before gangnam style she had a record on youtube with her single "bubble pop",she won against shinee during music bank when she was in the duo "troublemaker",she did on 2017 "the unit "with Ta3min,she was one of the judge.
She praised shinee and she did dance challenge with key?Weird...
She confessed also in the past to have mental problems
She was at music bank during Ta3min "Day and night" promotion
A lot of coincidences..She is next Ta3min during the interview

It seems they put Ta3min in the unit as a distraction,he was under pressure...
She was one of the big ones before x-0, sh1nee, bt5 etc became popular she and Psy don't know why k3y praised her she looks evil her Mvs are filled with pedo codes and all kinds of occult symbolisms actually according to one source I read jjong was supposed to have a comeback in 1-2 weeks timeframe after Day and Night promo there is an interview of Mubank's staff they said jjong was supposed to come to film for music shows so T@em told them to take care of his hyung

The unit was also airing around the same time jjong's death happened very sus all these things happening at the same time. T@em was asked to join the unit by Ra1n. Ra1n is another person I suspect he copies MJ in his songs and Fashion he said in 2014 that he was keeping his eyes on T@em he was hanging around with T@em during 2017 a lot T@em even attend one of his birthdays. He's now hanging around with Chung ha since some time he did a song with her too this year. Seems like he's one of those madonna types who want to remain relevent by leeching of their junior's popularity she did the same with Britney and later JT in 2008 I hope it was just that though and not him trying to brainwash or mentor T@em in any ways

Last edited: